Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,600 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Best Way To Last Longer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Way To Last Longer (1562 Views)

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / How To Last Longer In Bed All Men / 7 Tips To Last Longer In Bed Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Last Longer by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
I promise to make it short

i know there are many guys on nairaland that can't last long in the inner room but won't admit it. anyway don't worry i will teach u one simple step. all u need is an earphone and condom
After pre-intimacy of about 10 to 15 mins and u are prepared to bleep her just put on ur condom and plug ur ear phone to ur ears and phone, play a song u know very well from head to toe. as u are going in and out focus ur mind on the song not the babe, put the song on repeat follow every word and beat in the song in ur mind o not outside , my guy after u finish ehn she will call u buffalo thats all thank me later
Re: Best Way To Last Longer by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2018
Why on earth would anyone want to miss a lady's ringtone during sex.... isn't that suppose to be part of the enjoyment....??
Look dude..cleanse ur self...and u will last long without using distraction tactics it will take a while though cos What's the point of having sex when u want to distract urself from the sex...

Oga...Reduce ur too much sugar intake it will help stronger blood flow and retainment of blood flow in the penile blood vessile

and stay away from excessive masturbation..people keep saying it but some people don't get how it causes premature ejac. The hand is not meant to give total pleasure to ur pen!s. the texture of the hands is a millions miles away from the texture of the female vajinaa.... When u let ur pen!s which is very sensitive get used to the feel of it hands for pleasure over the years....when u now introduce that pen!s into Vijay with a softer warmer feel....ur penis won't be able to stand it....it will crash....

3 Likes

Re: Best Way To Last Longer by Kposkila: 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
1StopRudeness:
Why on earth would anyone want to miss a lady's ringtone during sex.... isn't that suppose to be part of the enjoyment....??
Look dude..cleanse ur self...and u will last long without using distraction tactics it will take a while though cos What's the point of having sex when u want to distract urself from the sex...

Oga...Reduce ur too much sugar intake it will help stronger blood flow and retainment of blood flow in the penile blood vessile

and stay away from excessive masturbation..people keep saying it but some people don't get how it causes premature ejac. The hand is not meant to give total pleasure to ur pen!s. the texture of the hands is a millions miles away from the texture of the female vajinaa.... When u let ur pen!s which is very sensitive get used to the feel of it hands for pleasure over the years....when u now introduce that pen!s into Vijay with a softer warmer feel....ur penis won't be able to stand it....it will crash....
Lol, but u make sense....

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Last Longer by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
1StopRudeness:

premature ejac is not only caused by blood sugar and masturbation anxiety and her ring tone causes it too for some guys
thats y d earphone is relevant.
Re: Best Way To Last Longer by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
dannyrhymes600:

premature ejac is not only caused by blood sugar and masturbation anxiety and her ring tone causes it too for some guys
thats y d earphone is relevant.

If u are lady. ...won't u look at a guy wearing ear phone during sex as wired....u won't even hear when she wants u to change gear or change angle...or want u to maintain tempo, or slow......u will just be doing anyhow...assuming wateva position or rythm u are using must be enjoyable...oga that is selfish sex....later u will say she's cheating...continue using headphone...it's not kuku my earphone

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Last Longer by Forzap: 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
shook earpiece put for ear dey fork?God abeg oo!! nothing wey person no go see for nairaland grin

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Last Longer by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2018
1StopRudeness:

If u are lady. ...won't u look at a guy wearing ear phone during sex as wired....u won't even hear when she wants u to change gear or change angle...or want u to maintain tempo, or slow......u will just be doing anyhow...assuming wateva position or rythm u are using must be enjoyable...oga that is selfish sex....later u will say she's cheating...continue using headphone...it's not kuku my earphone
i hear u
Re: Best Way To Last Longer by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
dannyrhymes600:

i hear u

The day u go forget earphone when u dey go her place......lol
Re: Best Way To Last Longer by MiaBeer(m): 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
I promise to make it short

i know there are many guys on nairaland that can't last long in the inner room but won't admit it. anyway don't worry i will teach u one simple step. all u need is an earphone and condom
After pre-intimacy of about 10 to 15 mins and u are prepared to bleep her just put on ur condom and plug ur ear phone to ur ears and phone, play a song u know very well from head to toe. as u are going in and out focus ur mind on the song not the babe, put the song on repeat follow every word and beat in the song in ur mind o not outside , my guy after u finish ehn she will call u buffalo thats all thank me later

Loser! Is this all you have to offer other losers like you here? Go to school, you couldn't. Tell us about that day you go so drunk and almost slept with your sister. You think I don't know you. Your mumu is changing kettles in Mazamaza right now. Clown lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Last Longer by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
MiaBeer:

Loser! Is this all you have to offer other losers like you here? Go to school, you couldn't. Tell us about that day you go so drunk and almost slept with your sister. You think I don't know you. Your mumu is changing kettles in Mazamaza right now. Clown lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I practiced that technique with your mum. She was a screamer and squirter
Re: Best Way To Last Longer by luizpippo(m): 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kposkila:

Lol, but u make sense....

....it will crash grin grin

Na Airbus 360 or na Boeing 737 max grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

6-year-old Twins Get Married In Thailand To Avoid Bad Luck (photos) / What Is The Meaning Of This? / Five (5) Extremely Important Things That Were Invented By Women (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.