Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Is There Anything Wrong Praising White People? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Wrong Praising White People? (625 Views)

Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? / Excited Woman Video Herself Praising Her Husband After Having Sex With Him. / Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Wrong Praising White People? by Ilamina(f): 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2018
When I praise white people in the black American group, people get angry

Don't we have to encourage White people sometimes, after all we Africans need their help

I know white people are soulless, very independent and wicked, and act like they don't need help but don't they need help
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Praising White People? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
Ilamina:
When I praise white people in the black American group, people get angry

Don't we have to encourage White people sometimes, after all we Africans need their help

I know white people are soulless, very independent and wicked, and act like they don't need help but don't they

Why will you go to their page and praise,white people who insult them,shoot them when they did nothing, or use slave trade to torment their fore father's are you stupid or dumb?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Praising White People? by mrblessed(m): 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
I don't think it is wrong to praise white people for all their achievements and contributions to the world. But there is a snag you must note: white people don't treat people of other races the way that treat their people. They propagate double standard: one for them and the other for the world. Majority of them are inherently racist.The Chinese and Japanese, for example, have discovered this callous trait long time ago and have made tremendous efforts to be at par with them. Sadly, the black man has accepted his low technological and civilizational disposition as natural and is not willing to make amends. While other races seek ways to promote and project their culture to the world, the black race is obsessed with disengaging and destroying it culture in a futile attempt to somehow become white. So when your friends get uncomfortable that you praise white people, it is a reflection of their inferior status and a refusal to accept their dismal place as blacks.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Praising White People? by Ilamina(f): 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
LordSaints:

Why will you go to their page and praise,white people who insult them,shoot them when they did nothing, or use slave trade to torment their fore father's are you stupid or dumb?

But they get to live in America

I know their history is sad

But they don't get to live in Africa, they should be sometimes grateful and at the same time fight against white supremacy
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Praising White People? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2018
Ilamina:

But they get to live in America

I know their history is sad

But they don't get to live in Africa, they should be sometimes grateful and at the same time fight against white supremacy
and do you know the pains their fore father's pass through? The African you don't like is a heaven compare to what their fore father's suffered in the white mans hands that you went to their page to praise undecided
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Praising White People? by Ilamina(f): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2018
LordSaints:
and do you know the pains their fore father's pass through? The African you don't like is a heaven compare to what their fore father's suffered in the white mans hands that you went to their page to praise undecided

Someone told me, history is sad

But we have to move forward and work together for progress

Without forgetting our roots

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Save Your Relationship And Marriage From Collapse / Man Proposes To His Lover In National Assembly Complex (PHOTO) / Question On Fruit For Longer Lasting S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.