Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Doctor And A Nurse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Doctor And A Nurse (1550 Views)

Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Doctor And A Nurse by GistersNG: 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
A medical doctor and his fiancee who is a nurse releases lovely pre-wedding photoshoot.

BY GISTMORE - https://gistmore.com/pre-wedding-pictures-doctor-nurse

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Doctor And A Nurse by GistersNG: 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Doctor And A Nurse by Mynd44: 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
Errrrrr.

Which is the doctor and which is the nurse?
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Doctor And A Nurse by madridguy(m): 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
Beautiful.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Doctor And A Nurse by Munzy14(m): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
The rate at which people who study little things related to health carry stethoscope, keep baffling me.
We cant even diff who is who.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Doctor And A Nurse by Homeboiy: 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
He be like basketmouth

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Doctor And A Nurse by Avedonn: 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
The way Nigerians carry this doctor thing for head ehnnn
You'd never see a white man displaying such act of foolishness.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Doctor And A Nurse by delugajackson: 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
Marrying someone from the same profession isn't really fun. There's nothing you will tell her that she doesn't know. It makes keeping secrets difficult. Asides the fact that you both share a common interest, its quite boring that all you both do is talk about the same old work related issues at the table. And it goes on and on, till the day you both die or retire. Nothing new. Same old, boring routine.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Her Iphone Is Worth 200k, Yet She Constantly Begs For Maggi And Onions. / Read Me If You Are Single Or In A Relationship: For Next Level Of Prosperity!!!! / Why Does This Happen To Me Alot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.