Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Why Does This Happen To Me Alot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does This Happen To Me Alot (1557 Views)

LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) / How Did This Happen When It Was Time For Sex? Photo!!! / Pls Help: This Happen When I Wanna Fork. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does This Happen To Me Alot by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 09, 2019
Since I was little, I noticed this weird trend that Nigerian ladies are fond of doing. Anytime I'm not so well dressed, like casually dressed..almost every girl that sees me stares and turn back to stare at me. They make me feel like I'm so handsome. But whenever I intentonally dress very well, wear nice designer clothes and maybe shades on my face, (honestly I look even ten times better) but that's when girls start giving me attitude. They frown like they dont see me, and if I'm talking with any female even if I'm trying to buy an item they act very serious and keep a straight face. Today I intentionally took off my shades and cap, all the admiration started again. Wtf, I dont even understand my reality, so creepy
Re: Why Does This Happen To Me Alot by lincsnuel: 1:58am On Jun 09, 2019
That's how we roll cool
Re: Why Does This Happen To Me Alot by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 09, 2019
This isn’t an issue. Stop dressing to kill
Re: Why Does This Happen To Me Alot by Brown14: 6:20am On Jun 09, 2019
you have a medical condition. go see a Doctor.
Re: Why Does This Happen To Me Alot by ubunja(m): 6:25am On Jun 09, 2019
Intimidation

5 Likes

Re: Why Does This Happen To Me Alot by Tony142: 7:57am On Jun 09, 2019
ubunja:
Intimidation

@fact
Re: Why Does This Happen To Me Alot by MiddleDimension: 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
ubunja:
Intimidation

how is it intimidation? and intimidation on the part of whom, the op or the ladies?

also @tony142
Re: Why Does This Happen To Me Alot by Regiomontanus(m): 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
ubunja:
Intimidation
Explain. Please.
Re: Why Does This Happen To Me Alot by Tony142: 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
MiddleDimension:

how is it intimidation? and intimidation on the part of whom, the op or the ladies?

also @tony142

It is know as reverse psychology,

When u are beautiful or handsome and well dressed, pple with low self esteem will see it as pride, dey will see u as a proud or arrogant person even when u are not, Y will dey see it as pride? because dey are been intimidated by your beauty or handsome ness, in this case when dey see u dey will act as if dey did not care about ur handsomeness or beauty but deep down them dey care but because of joulosy no won let me. Admit am

While on d other hand, when u are handsome or beautiful but NOT well dressed, pple will see it as humility, dey will assume u are humble even when u are NOT, and human being like humble people, when dis happens dey will Admire u

But my advice to the Ops is not to give a Bleep about Dem, keep on dressing well, dey like it but dey are too intimidated to look u dat is why they look away

Hope u understand now?

4 Likes

Re: Why Does This Happen To Me Alot by MiddleDimension: 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
Tony142:

When u are beautiful or handsome and well dressed, pple with low self esteem will see it as pride, dey will see u as a proud or arrogant person even when u are not, Y will dey see it as pride? because dey are been intimidated by your beauty or handsome ness, in this case when dey see u dey will act as if dey did not care about ur handsomeness or beauty but deep down them dey care but because of joulosy no won let me. Admit am

While on d other hand, when u are handsome or beautiful but NOT well dressed, pple will see it as humility, dey will assume u are humble even when u are NOT, and human being like humble people, when dis happens dey will Admire u

But my advice to the Ops is not to give a Bleep about Dem, keep on dressing well, dey like it but dey are too intimidated to look u dat is why they look away

Hope u understand now?

amazing!

and i must commend your explanation skills, it's beautiful! this is how we know those who thoroughly understand what they have an opinion about.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does This Happen To Me Alot by MiddleDimension: 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2019
Tony142:

Hope u understand now?

never knew people feel intimidated by other people's look
Re: Why Does This Happen To Me Alot by Tony142: 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
MiddleDimension:

amazing!

and i must commend your explanation skills, it's beautiful! this is how we know those who thoroughly understand what they have an opinion about.

Lol, thanks, I learnt dat explanation skills from iLegendd and ubunja, those two guys are great and very knowledgeable
Re: Why Does This Happen To Me Alot by Tony142: 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
MiddleDimension:

never knew people feel intimidated by other people's look

If a very handsome guy upload a picture on Facebook 90% of people dat will like the pics will be girls why d remaining 10% are guys who maybe gay

Normal guys will not like the pics, but why? because of joulosy and intimidation, dey will think dat handsome guy will get all the ladies to himself with his handsomeness, so dey feel joulous and refuse to like his pics

Sometimes some pple will just hate u for no reason, it is because dey are joulous of u or wish dey were like u

I have experience this many times myself, I am more handsome than 99% of my friends and sometimes dey feel joulous
Re: Why Does This Happen To Me Alot by Apus: 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
I can relate. Sometimes i have to look myself in the mirror again to be sure i'm not looking awkward.
I've learnt people become uneasy around more attractive people so i try as much as possible to dress moderately, not the type that screams "i am attractive, and i know it!!"

(1) (Reply)

Here Are 12 Silent Killers That Destroy Relationships / What Sincerely Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Insults Your Mother??? / Please What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.