Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,217 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Presidency Lists The Achievements Buhari Has Made In The Power Sector - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Lists The Achievements Buhari Has Made In The Power Sector (24951 Views)

FG Funded 422 Persons: Presidency Lists Takeaways From COP28 / Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari / Presidency Lists 10 Things To Know About Nigeria's Rising Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Lists The Achievements Buhari Has Made In The Power Sector by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 19, 2018
Great2017:

I smell a lie. Can you substantiate your claim with specific distributed and consumption power outputs with corresponding periods?

Bro not a lie o
That wot dey do even those distribution company do send it back most times cos people no go pay o

I know Dem inside out
Re: Presidency Lists The Achievements Buhari Has Made In The Power Sector by Cityguy: 12:45am On Nov 19, 2018
Abi na. It's great improvement being given 18k monthly bill for a shop that has only a bulb and ceiling fan under the guise of estimated billing! Same outrageous and obnoxious amounts have been sent to my house for two months consecutively now, a great departure from regular 2-3k four months back. PHCN abi na AEDC refused to give prepaid and of course it appears we are at their mercy cos govt kind of no send us. I'm expecting them to come and cut anytime as I'm not ready to continue such exploitation. So my dear, your 'improvement' na impoverishment in some quarters oooo.
Re: Presidency Lists The Achievements Buhari Has Made In The Power Sector by OyinO: 4:10am On Nov 19, 2018
This is the main reason many people are believing that Buhari is dead. If he is alive, they know he won't tolerate the ongoing official corruption, impunity and open lies meant to tarnish his administration and name.
Re: Presidency Lists The Achievements Buhari Has Made In The Power Sector by adetayo234: 6:54am On Nov 19, 2018
Baawaa:

Please where is your area, because reverse is the here,it is now we are enjoying power.not 24 hours but at least we get 16 hours

I'm in ilorin, basin area.

Oya, mention your area so that we can verify. Empty liar. You guys pray 5 times in a day, yet immerse yourself in lies. How do you manage to live with that
Re: Presidency Lists The Achievements Buhari Has Made In The Power Sector by safetyInspector(m): 7:17am On Nov 19, 2018
Power generation increased from 4000 to 7000 megawatt without them telling us where and how the extra 3000 megawatts was generated. They did not list any power plant the built that generated the 3000 megawatts but are quick to tell us the ones under construction, this simply means that there is something they are not saying. To generate 3000 megawatts don't come easy, and its cost is over three billion US Dollars. Only this can get them re-elected if they can prove it, but guess what? they cant, the only put it up to deceive the gullible.
Sam0:
16 years of PDP rule 4000 megawatt,APC 3 years rule 3000 megawatt. The difference is clear

1 Like

Re: Presidency Lists The Achievements Buhari Has Made In The Power Sector by Penywise(m): 7:55am On Nov 19, 2018
Yet can't feel the change. I'm using my power bank to charge my phone as i type this. No light!
Re: Presidency Lists The Achievements Buhari Has Made In The Power Sector by Amaechi5(m): 8:44am On Nov 19, 2018
Okay seen and heard.

Learn how to turn off pandora on iPhone, iPad and Android through here https://zpykiostech.com/turn-off-pandora-iphone/
Re: Presidency Lists The Achievements Buhari Has Made In The Power Sector by feddis(m): 11:12am On Nov 19, 2018
The APC led administration only know how to lie with words and promises but will never bring facts. Yet they live on total condemnation of the GEJ admin.
It's pathetic and stupid.

SarkinYarki:
APC needs to stop this unholy lies of 7000 MWS, it's on record that Jonathan left an installed capacity of 7000 MWS before he left which Buhari wants to claim .. Can Buhari show us just one power plant his govt has initiated that has produced a single Megawatt?

Okay let me give you the names of power plants initiated by GEJ and dates initiated

Alaoji Power Station 1074MW 2012

Calabar Power Station 560MW 2012

Egbema Power Station 338MW 2012

Ihovbor Power station 450 MW 2013

Omoku Power Station 225MW 2012

Azura Power Station 450 MWS 2014

Itobe power plant 1200 MW 2014

KANO power station 100MW 2015

Now Below are those initiated by OBJ but completed by GEJ

Aba power station 270 MWS completed 2012

Geregu phase 2 434 MWS completed 2012

Olurunsogo phase 2 675 MW completed 2012

Omotosho phase 2 450mw completed 2012

Sapele power station 450 MWS completed 2012

Akwa Ibom Power plant 191Mws completed 2011

Zamafara power Station 100MW completed 2012

Please show me one that Buhari has even initiated since 1983 till date

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale / Soldiers Avert Attacks On Pipelines At Gulobokri, Ewele / Photos Of Anambra Youths Working At Night To Ensure 'zero Potholes' In The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.