Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Open Your 3rd For Free!! In A Christian Way!! Satan, Devil Kip Off Or Be Roasted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Your 3rd For Free!! In A Christian Way!! Satan, Devil Kip Off Or Be Roasted (438 Views)

Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day / Opinion: Your 3rd And 4th Cousins Are Your Ideal Partners / I Messed Up Do I Tell Him The Truth..? Or Kip It A Secret We Agreed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Your 3rd For Free!! In A Christian Way!! Satan, Devil Kip Off Or Be Roasted by efe35L: 8:52am On Nov 18, 2018
My fellow brethren,

The Lord God of Israel is real and he showeth deep stuff to his beloved. You can move mountains and control the heavenlies if you follow all am about to say:

What is the 3rd Eye or 6th Sense?
A third eye is the minds eye that enables you have serious intuition and opens ur eyes to other dimensions you do not know. It makes you see angels and demons.

Praying Aggressive Prayers that provoke the heavenlies:
For in the last days, the kingdom of God sufferenth violence and the voilent taketh it by force! You have to learn to pray hot prayers! But you need to get genuine repentance and renounce all Sin! Because Sin is the gateway to the devil. I am here to guide anyone who is ready for this great feat and also give various testimonies of how my life changed from frustatration to uncontrollable joy and peace.

I will say more and start if i have at least 7 people who are interested to tap into this unlimited power!!

Jesus Loves you and He is coming soon!!

Possess your Possessions today!!!!!

CHRISTIAN SEERS LETS MEET HERE.

DEMONS SATAN TRY ME AND BE ROASTED.
I will drop my full name and address..no demon can try me..you will die o. Jesus is coming soon!!!!!

We need awoken saints in preparation for rapture.

My Denomination is MFM!!!!! The End time church!! Lets hook up guys and possess our possessions from the devil and satan.

Wats app me on 08033951736

I LOVE YOU ALL

See you all in HEAVEN

Front page please: seun, lalasticlala

Re: Open Your 3rd For Free!! In A Christian Way!! Satan, Devil Kip Off Or Be Roasted by efe35L: 8:55am On Nov 18, 2018
angry Get rich today!

Re: Open Your 3rd For Free!! In A Christian Way!! Satan, Devil Kip Off Or Be Roasted by efe35L: 8:57am On Nov 18, 2018
I have full control of my office today!!!! I was the last man who was about to be sacked next month now i'm speaking with the MD of My Bank this week!!!! Because I openly confronted the Devil!
Re: Open Your 3rd For Free!! In A Christian Way!! Satan, Devil Kip Off Or Be Roasted by sunbilor(m): 9:03am On Nov 18, 2018
efe35L:
I have full control of my office today!!!! I was the last man who was about to be sacked next month now i'm speaking with the MD of My Bank this week!!!! Because I openly confronted the Devil!
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Open Your 3rd For Free!! In A Christian Way!! Satan, Devil Kip Off Or Be Roasted by efe35L: 9:07am On Nov 18, 2018
sunbilor:
Congrats

Tap into grace..i will guide u. Salvation is FREE!!!! But you can appreciate God!!! Which is very very optional
Re: Open Your 3rd For Free!! In A Christian Way!! Satan, Devil Kip Off Or Be Roasted by efe35L: 9:28am On Nov 18, 2018
08033951736! Feel free. I am no Magician. Your tools for war are: Accept Jesus Genuinely, Holy Bible, Anointing Oil, MFM prayer points which i'll give you for free, Holy life and ability to pray between the Hours of 12am to 3am for at LEAST 1hour!!!
Re: Open Your 3rd For Free!! In A Christian Way!! Satan, Devil Kip Off Or Be Roasted by efe35L: 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
grin
Re: Open Your 3rd For Free!! In A Christian Way!! Satan, Devil Kip Off Or Be Roasted by efe35L: 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
Satan Devil flee!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Cheat Nurse Throw Engagement Ring At Ex In UK Court, Orders To Repay £116,000 / Shock As Man Marries His Guitar, Explains His Reason (photos) / 5 Qualities That Make A Relationship Last Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.