Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Shock As Man Marries His Guitar, Explains His Reason (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shock As Man Marries His Guitar, Explains His Reason (photos) (437 Views)

Young Man Reveals Why He Cheats On His Girlfriend - His Reason Will Shock You / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Shock As Man Marries His Guitar, Explains His Reason (photos) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 8:05am On Nov 30, 2018
An Abeokuta singer in Ogun state, got married to his guitar recently in Lagos, Nigeria.

According to eye-witness, Harri Best arrived at his wedding venue with his guitar and other musical instruments. His guitar was covered in a white wedding dress as they got married.

According to Harri, he decided to marry his first love – Music – because it is the one thing that he would die if he doesn’t have. He also added that being married to music is the most sensible thing he has ever done because his music will never divorce him .

Below is what he wrote:

Yesterday 28th Nov 2018,was a beautiful day.I #married my 1st #love Music.Music has been the biggest love of my life,even before i could speak.I would literally DIE without it in my life.We’ve had many ups and downs,in facf more downs than ups.But i’m happiest when i’m with music.It makes me happy,makes me laugh and cry.Apart from my family,its the most important thing in my life.A close second is #manchesterunited ,3 friends,a dish of Jollof rice wifh plantain,chicken or fish ? ? ?.
You may think i am crazy,but this is the most SANE THING I’VE EVER DONE!
This is one marriage that definitely wont end in a divorce.Music and i have many kids already,now we are off to make many more! #afrobeats #funk #funkopop #music #nigeria#london #britain #africa #france #wedding

See reactions At https://www.brainnewsradio.com/shock-as-man-marries-his-guitar-explains-his-reason-photos/

1 Share

Re: Shock As Man Marries His Guitar, Explains His Reason (photos) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 8:06am On Nov 30, 2018
Re: Shock As Man Marries His Guitar, Explains His Reason (photos) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 8:06am On Nov 30, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Shock As Man Marries His Guitar, Explains His Reason (photos) by Colonelswitz101(m): 8:07am On Nov 30, 2018
Lol...HML bro
I bet u will be having a satisfying orgasm whenever u roll ur hands on the strings
Re: Shock As Man Marries His Guitar, Explains His Reason (photos) by harkandey(m): 8:14am On Nov 30, 2018
too much of benin weed na this kind of problem it dey cause
Re: Shock As Man Marries His Guitar, Explains His Reason (photos) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 8:18am On Nov 30, 2018

Re: Shock As Man Marries His Guitar, Explains His Reason (photos) by WinningEleven(m): 8:19am On Nov 30, 2018
Na to pull cloth this one mad ness remain

Re: Shock As Man Marries His Guitar, Explains His Reason (photos) by UprightEvil: 8:22am On Nov 30, 2018
Obsession... But in reality, u might be abnormal but may think u're perfectly normal. It's called psychosis
Re: Shock As Man Marries His Guitar, Explains His Reason (photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 30, 2018
I'm not Shocked! undecided
Re: Shock As Man Marries His Guitar, Explains His Reason (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2018

(1)

Lpc Sex Trend / Best Cream For Dark Skin / Any Naughty Girl Here In Ilorin?? You Call Me Now,0808 794 0716

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.