Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men (41726 Views)

Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman / Two Teenagers Beat Up Exposed Boyfriend For Secretly Dating Two Of Them (video) / My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by SantiRAMBO: 11:29am On Nov 18, 2018
Marry her... You love her and she loves you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 18, 2018
EVILFOREST:

So you have been phucking someone's daughter without formal introduction, yet you are here swearing.
You expect us to CONDEMN someone who is not legally married to you.
YOU are not serious ooo....
HOW are we sure, you want to formally introduce yourself to the Family...??
Any way, it could also be that she wants to be a SECOND WIFE to a more serious MAN.....

Just drive her to the MARRIED MAN'S apartment and zoom off, then come back and thank Me....
...because his WIFE will prepare PORRIDGE YAM with your illustrious babe...when u leave.
you get sense so?
They have been fúcking each other and not "he has been fúcking her" You need a díck and pússy for sex to take place.

She is a fóol and should be condemned.
She probably hustling for money to "upgrade" to iPhone x and she will most likely continue after marriage

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Madmoizelle: 11:37am On Nov 18, 2018
If twas a lady that posted this, y'all will advice her to forgive and "all men cheat" blablabla.. Nig, do the same cheesy, Besides, y'all ain't married, you can't personalize what ain't legally yours. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 18, 2018
sacramento1212:

Do you still need an advise? If this was to be an exam question, will you write and fail your exam?
Na Yoruba guy.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 18, 2018
bianconerriii:
Dear All,

I have been dating this girl for over a year and everything was wonderful until I moved into my own place about 6 months ago from where I was squatting.

I started noticing some things. Most times she is at my place, she turns her phone face down, chats on WhatsApp only when I’m not so close to her and on two occasions I caught her deleting text messages. Confronted her about it and she said it’s was nothing, she was trying to manage space, mind you she uses a 64G ‘iPhone 7’.

On this lovely weekend, she comes over to my place and a call came through, she hesitated to answer until I insisted. I asked who the guy was and she said he was just a friend calling to check up on her and he was married. My suspicion grew.

The following day I went through her text message with this same guy only to find out they have been seeing each other for a while even going to hotel together.

The sad part is we have planed formal introduction in about 3 months. I can honestly swear by my life, I have never cheated on her before. At this point I am in a delimma, what do I do? I have considered breaking up and moving on. What do you advise?

Many thanks.

Abort your mission asap.
That Biitch ain't worth shiit. She's a cum dump, every time you kiss her, you suck off another man's cum.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by oweniwe(m): 11:50am On Nov 18, 2018
Forreellinc:

grin ugly geh

What's ugly about dollyjoy?

She very okay by me.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Headlesschicken(m): 11:55am On Nov 18, 2018
undecided Abort Mission.. for yuh own safety
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by ShedLuc: 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
I would advice you end the relationship and search for
someone that'd love and respect you. That girl doesn't have any respect for you, neither does she loves you

No one can serve two masters at same time; if she does loves you, she should keep you and you alone.

Thank God you were able to discover that on time.Nonetheless, If you really don't wanna lose her
irregardless of her misdemeanors so to speak, sit her down and discuss it with her. Try to resolve it and see where the problem lies......it may be you ain't taking good care of her generally......

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by ranmoor: 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
My bro, 3/4 ladies cheat, that is a fact. 3/5 married men cheat, that is another fact. 95% of unfaithful men cheat with single ladies.
I have a married friend that once sponsor his gf wedding, he rented apartment for another where she currently lives with her husband. Funniest thing is the husbands were so grateful, one even prostrate.
Someone is using iphone 7, which work is she doing?

Rule 101: any 'uncle' is a sugar daddy in disguise esp the ones u won't hear his name from the siblings mouth.

The truth is, your next gf might probably cheats again. Why stress yourself? Some will stop after wedding especially if there is money. If she is too material conscious, pls have a rethink.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Forreellinc: 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
oweniwe:

What's ugly about dollyjoy?

She very okay by me.
Ehn go wife am na, why you dey tell me?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Skengman: 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
OP only u can make this decision cos nobody knows the kind of woman you are dating. My take on the issue- You shd understand that most Nigerian girls are engaged in this act u are condemning, perhaps for financial gratification and whatnot, but as soon as they get married they quit. Some however, still continue in the act. The temptations these women face everyday from these men is a lot, and the women who are easily enticed with material things fall head over heels for these men. Just recently, a Senator asked for my woman’s number and even offered her his card but given that she’s faithful to me and she’s not easily bought with luxury she turned his request down. We even jokingly talked about her playing his game to get money from him. Having said that, I think you shd have a talk with her. And again u know the person u are dating, if u think she’s materialistic and u cannot provide her with some sort of luxury, trust me, she’d go back to that lifestyle even after marriage. Shine your eye!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ur girlfriend is a confirmed runzgirl. Break up with her if u cant stand it sharing her with other men but if u are a cuckhold and u dont mind her jumping frm one man's bed and the other u can still keep on dating her. A wise man is wary about ladies who date married men.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
HonAdeli:

Brother be careful, no rush yourself you can quit that relationship. I was on a flight last weekend from Abuja to Lagos, you need to see how clean old men and Alhaji's were talking to this cheap hoes in the plane. They gave out their phone numbers to people older than their father.
this is why i dont trust girls that have too many uncles and daddies on their phone contactscheesy. U will ask a babe who dey hala her for phone and she will say dats my uncle... Another minute a second and third uncle will make a callcheesy. Ehn just one babe will have 80 uncles and 30 daddies on her phone contacts. U see her facebook friends all of them na old old mencheesy. Na waoh. I dey run frm such girls cos some of these old men dey use their destiny and if u happen to roll with such a girl d curse wey dey her body go enter ur bodycheesy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
bianconerriii:
Dear All,

I have been dating this girl for over a year and everything was wonderful until I moved into my own place about 6 months ago from where I was squatting.

I started noticing some things. Most times she is at my place, she turns her phone face down, chats on WhatsApp only when I’m not so close to her and on two occasions I caught her deleting text messages. Confronted her about it and she said it’s was nothing, she was trying to manage space, mind you she uses a 64G ‘iPhone 7’.

On this lovely weekend, she comes over to my place and a call came through, she hesitated to answer until I insisted. I asked who the guy was and she said he was just a friend calling to check up on her and he was married. My suspicion grew.

The following day I went through her text message with this same guy only to find out they have been seeing each other for a while even going to hotel together.

The sad part is we have planed formal introduction in about 3 months. I can honestly swear by my life, I have never cheated on her before. At this point I am in a delimma, what do I do? I have considered breaking up and moving on. What do you advise?

Many thanks.

Its the best thing u can do for yourself if u have any love left in u for your life & future

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
Madmoizelle:
If twas a lady that posted this, y'all will advice her to forgive and "all men cheat" blablabla.. Nig, do the same cheesy, Besides, y'all ain't married, you can't personalize what ain't legally yours. cheesy
yescheesy.. The girl isnt op's girl and never was his. She belongs to the married men that are nacking her and since she aint op's girl its better he walks awaycheesy. Just too simplecheesy.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by HonAdeli(m): 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
lefulefu:
this is why i dont trust girls that have too many uncles and daddies on their phone contactscheesy. U will ask a babe who dey hala her for phone and she will say dats my uncle... Another minute a second and third uncle will make a callcheesy. Ehn just one babe will have 80 uncles and 30 daddies on her phone contacts. U see her facebook friends all of them na old old mencheesy. Na waoh. I dey run frm such girls cos some of these old men dey use their destiny and if u happen to roll with such a girl d curse wey dey her body go enter ur bodycheesy.

Lol the stuff dey funny, all of them Na confirm Runz babe with big hole underneath their legs

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Collins4u1(m): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
bianconerriii:
Dear All,

Many thanks.

Message me on whatsapp o8o31929125 lemme teach you how to catch her red handed if it's true...

I hate infidelity, cheaters doesn't deserve anything good.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Rextizzle(m): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Just forgive her.
She will change. Now that its coming from her u see how painful it is when men cheat too.
Farm tool like you

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Rextizzle(m): 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
bianconerriii:
Dear All,

Many thanks.

I always say this, most of this Naija girls are worthless and whóres, they are never satisfied, they are like Oliver twist, just dump the bitch and move on.

Or you can go for a foreign girl and have rest of mind, good luck.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
bianconerriii:
Dear All,

Many thanks.

Marry her at your own risk. There are better ladies out there. Just keep searching.

As for this one, kick her to the kerb angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
wink same ol story of a good guy who met a bad girl, fell in love with the good version of her and wholaaa.. Hrtbrk.

The world issa cold place. Investing emotions in another homo sapiens is one risk i will never take. Learnt in the hardest of ways.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by madridsta007(m): 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
[s]
bianconerriii:
Dear All,

Many thanks.

[/s]

I always wonder why grown men would write stuff as this.

Are you tied or something?

Confirm your suspicions and break up if it’s true. Life isn’t that hard.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Just forgive her.

She will change.
Now that its coming from her u see how painful it is when men cheat too.
What's the correlation there? Do you know the guy for a cheat or you just want to justify a cheating girlfriend?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Diso60090(m): 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
bianconerriii:
Dear All,

Many thanks.

What about the money � she dey give you before you ask her the bank she dey work ifnot enter house �
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by CheapDataGuy: 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
Marry another girl and start dating her since she seems to have fantasy for married men

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Pussy2sweet: 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
Go ahead, do the introduction, marry her and be the 3rd husband grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by neighbourhud: 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
EricMason:
Bro
Mission abort
I repeat
Abort abort!!!!
Supported

We don't want to hear story that touch the heart later

Run for dear life my friend!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by DaddyNimo(m): 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
bianconerriii:
Dear All,

Many thanks.

dude just keep forking that biitch and delay her till she's 29 and get a new babe of 22 to marry... why u stressing yourself over a cheat?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by AntiWailer: 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
Runnnnnnn whole your leg is still strong to.

U will regret not running fast enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Jabar2017: 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
Japa guy.....
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by hooged: 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
She will continue with the married man even after you guys wedded. 100%
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by elderken(m): 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
The girl has become meal for a married man, bros don't sweat about it. Just tactically abort the mission, I repeat abort the mission.
bianconerriii:
Dear All,

Many thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / My Pre-wedding Pics / How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.