Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? - Business (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (297043 Views)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by sodiqapril(m): 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ennyhorlar:

November last year, I quoted awelekiti & the10thman that I was willing to work for them..even if it would be free, maybe during the process I might make my first million..no response from any.

It wasn't painful that they ignored, it motivated me to be bigger and better.

This is October 2019 and I can't claim to be a millionaire now but I worth way way more than a million and the story is not what it used to be.

By next year December..I will update this thread with "I am now a millionaire".

Hello bro..I read your story and you inspire me..I am a regular follower of your twitter and watsapp blog...you might be surprised about this sef, I know where you live... let me be your brand graphics designer...my Instagram page is 98studios_ you can check it out...I'll appreciate a response from you..

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by manlawal(m): 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
sodiqapril:

Hello bro..I read your story and you inspire me..I am a regular follower of your twitter and watsapp blog...you might be surprised about this sef, I know where you live... let me be your brand graphics designer...my Instagram page is 98studios_ you can check it out...I'll appreciate a response from you..
That's guy will not answer you can you design picture frame ? If yes I get someone that can be giving you some work as side hustle atleast you can be getting some change for subscription from him.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by sodiqapril(m): 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
manlawal:

That's guy will not answer you can you design picture frame ? If yes I get someone that can be giving you some work as side hustle atleast you can be getting some change for subscription from him.
OK sir... please kindly contact me on the number on my signature..I can't Risk posting my number here and get blocked...thank you they much for the offer...may God open ways for you too.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by sammysticks: 10:22am On Dec 07, 2019
Hi
Reach me via signature

Iykesmooth:

Bro have you tried your hands on forex? It's great if you know how to do it

Unfortunately for me I do not have funds for that even though I am a very good trader who has been using a demo for months now

If it were a real account I would be a millionaire by now. Too bad it's not and that's why I'm dead broke
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by sammysticks: 10:26am On Dec 07, 2019
Good day
I would like to talk to you
How can I reach you?

HeliosHay:

Made my first million aged 25 - Now I make more than twice that amount every month in the form of royalties from my Amazon Publishing business. No empty claims (proof attached)

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by HeliosHay(m): 10:46am On Dec 07, 2019
sammysticks:
Good day
I would like to talk to you
How can I reach you?

You can reach me at Obinnaezeanaka@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by michaellovaldo(m): 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
wink

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 08, 2019
opem for business
Chinese yuan/Naira @ 56 procurement fee - 5%

shipping- 2230Naira/KG 10-12days

whatsapp- https:///2347081997275
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by bkuranga(m): 9:53am On Dec 08, 2019
Iykesmooth:

Bro have you tried your hands on forex? It's great if you know how to do it

Unfortunately for me I do not have funds for that even though I am a very good trader who has been using a demo for months now

If it were a real account I would be a millionaire by now. Too bad it's not and that's why I'm dead broke

Check my Ziggy, let's talk on Forex.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 08, 2019
sodiqapril:

Really? Send me a message on whatsapp boss
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Holmes07(m): 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
Mariangeles:
Drop your digit for mini exportation training
Here's mine +2349021196692
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Holmes07(m): 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
Soul47:

Lol.

I get payout of 0.01 btc weekly on my 4 AntMiner S9.
Use to have 5 but one (which was not bought as brand new) packed up (broke down).

The inflow is not much compared to the cost of purchasing the machine and operational cost (electricity and internet access) but it's fair for a means of passive income.

Lastly you don't pay anyone to mine Bitcoin or any crypto for you, rather you buy the miner, set it up and run it yourself.
The internet will guide you on how to do that.

All the best.
You could get a solar system to solve your energy needs, chat me on +2349021196692 for more details
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:11am On Dec 12, 2019
bestmutiu2019:
am not a millionaire yet,but I still dey street on my legit hustle,that is at least feeding me for now,you can contact me if you wish to learn or know about it,
NOTE- I WILL NEVER COLLECT A DIME FROM YOU,,, contact me so that we rub minds together teach me what brings you money then I will tell and teach you mine

Can I contact you?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by kenebill: 6:47am On Dec 12, 2019
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Millennialaku(m): 6:48am On Dec 12, 2019
kenebill:
How
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by pendragon35(m): 6:07am On Dec 14, 2019
This is the best thread I ever read in 2018.

I'm not yet a millionaire, but I made my six heavy figures this year through freelancing(copywriting). Thanks to funnydude for his beginners freelancing ebook.

Much regards to tissuepaper for creating this inspiring thread.

For every hustler out there, learn any digital skill and start being intentional about your growth. The universe has a way of connecting the dots for you once you're intentional.

To your success!

12 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Geofavor(m): 9:13am On Dec 14, 2019
pendragon35:

I'm not yet a millionaire, but I made my six heavy figures this year through freelancing(copywriting). Thanks to funnydude for his beginners freelancing ebook.

For every hustler out there, learn any digital skill and start being intentional about your growth. The universe has a way of connecting the dots for you once you're intentional.

To your success!
Word!

Please how and where can I acquire copywriting skill from scratch?

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by FunnyDude(m): 11:08am On Dec 14, 2019
Geofavor:

Word!

Send a PM if you're ready to learn the ropes in copywriting...
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by FunnyDude(m): 11:09am On Dec 14, 2019
pendragon35:

To your success!

I really appreciate this. Keep working hard!
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by pendragon35(m): 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
Geofavor:

Word!

Search for this ebook :[b]Ultimate Sales Letter by Dan Kennedy. [/b]That's a good way to start.

Study customer psychology as well. Mr. Czar also has an ebook on that titled "Double Your Profit"

With those two ebooks, you are good to go. You only have continuously hone your skills.

Well, I can email you the two at a Zero cost if I'm less busy.

Hope this helps..
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Geofavor(m): 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
pendragon35:

Search for this ebook :Ultimate Sales Letter by Dan Kennedy. ..That's a good way to start.

Study customer psychology as well. Mr. Czar also has an ebook on that titled "Double Your Profit"

With those two ebooks, you are good to go. You only have continuously hone your skills.

Hope this helps..
I will very much appreciate it.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Olawrites: 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2019
I made my first in 2017 but it was smashed
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by gbosah91(m): 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
FunnyDude:

Send a PM if you're ready to learn the ropes in copywriting...
Please funnyDude reply to your pm. I need to learn copywriting.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Sequence001(m): 6:42am On Dec 15, 2019
WhatsApp me

Bro can i WhatsApp you too
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Sequence001(m): 8:15am On Dec 15, 2019
pendragon35:

Search for this ebook :[b]Ultimate Sales Letter by Dan Kennedy. [/b]That's a good way to start.

Hope this helps..

Please how can i contact you
Here is my mail
Sequencepascal@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by pendragon35(m): 8:27am On Dec 15, 2019
Geofavor:

I will very much appreciate it.

Sent!
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Utonwanne(m): 8:47am On Dec 15, 2019
bestmutiu2019:
am not a millionaire yet,but I still dey street on my legit hustle,that is at least feeding me for now,you can contact me if you wish to learn or know about it,
NOTE- I WILL NEVER COLLECT A DIME FROM YOU,,, contact me so that we rub minds together teach me what brings you money then I will tell and teach you mine

Ready?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Geofavor(m): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2019
pendragon35:

Sent!
It didn't come through. Please try sending again
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by pendragon35(m): 10:22am On Dec 15, 2019
Geofavor:

It didn't come through. Please try sending again

From my end, it was delivered. But I have resent it to you and the following emails.

Pls, share with others who might need it.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by SaintHilary(m): 10:32am On Dec 15, 2019
HUNDREDS will be scammed from this thread smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.