Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,031 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? - Business (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (297564 Views)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by SaintHilary(m): 10:32am On Dec 15, 2019
HUNDREDS will be scammed from this thread smiley

5 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Geofavor(m): 11:02am On Dec 15, 2019
pendragon35:

From my end, it was delivered. But I have resent it to you and the following emails.

Pls, share with others who might need it.
Still didn't get it. Kindly Send it here:

please don't quote the email address. Gracias boss.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by boolee(m): 11:43am On Dec 15, 2019
Geofavor:

Still didn't get it. Kindly Send it here

please don't quote the email address. Gracias boss.

If you've got this. Please share@
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Sequence001(m): 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
Jerie:

Thanks bro, it's real Estate.

Other agents sell for real estate companies and act as agents. What I do is that I get budgets from clients and source affordable properties with good title. It's hard but gives rest of mind.

I get property buyers through a website online and send them messages. Once they know you're working at giving them good title within their budget, they'll be interested.

Bro.
How do i contact you?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Sequence001(m): 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2019
boneyone:
Good day, starting and owning an online shop is great...as a side hustle way better!!!
I can teach you how to design and host an online store with ease using opencart **yes i mentioned it, nothing to hide** with online chat. The basic knowledge you need is understanding how to use a computer and ability to persevere.
Why pay someone to design one for you, when you can setup as many as you like.
Imagine this picture** you meet Emeka who is selling clothes and ask him to allow you snap some of the items, you could also meet Bola selling wigs and weave ons, build your shop and put up the pictures. you go into agreement with a delivery company and just sit at your day job, receive orders, chat with your clients on your mobile device and pick items from Emeka and co to deliver.
You can have as many shops as you can design, just find a niche you want to sell.
I would prefer training as a group, i have a location in surulere we can use for training.
PM for more details

How can i reach you.?
I'm interested in learning
I'm not in surulere
WhatsApp or Facebook (anyone)
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Sequence001(m): 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
Kenturkey048:
BOSS pleas should I also WhatsApp you

Please how do i contact you ?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Geofavor(m): 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
boolee:

If you've got this. Please share
Please edit out my email from your post.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by boolee(m): 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2019
Geofavor:

Please edit out my email from your post.
Done!
Got the E-book now
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Geofavor(m): 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
boolee:
Done! Got the E-book now
Nothing yet
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Blanc8(m): 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2019

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
Blanc8:

Na December we dey.. How market..?
Lol, milli gang�
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by TissuePaper: 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2019
Ennyhorlar:

Lol, milli gang�
lol
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by webme(m): 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2019
Making the first million is not as important as making it consistently.
I made my first million 3 years ago and God has been faithful since then.
I focused more in 3 businesses: eCommerce, Affiliate and Freelancing.
Though I run a marketing Agency business that my clients paid monthly. I met these clients with the help of those 3 business

4 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by temigreat(m): 12:54am On Dec 16, 2019
Have not made million b4 may God help me

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Gratefulll(f): 2:57am On Dec 16, 2019
tongue
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by cobby14(m): 3:09am On Dec 16, 2019
crypto gaming
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by manlawal(m): 11:54am On Dec 16, 2019
webme:
Making the first million is not as important as making it consistently.
I made my first million 3 years ago and God has been faithful since then.
I focused more in 3 businesses: eCommerce, Affiliate and Freelancing.
Though I run a marketing Agency business that my clients paid monthly. I met these clients with the help of those 3 business
Are those clients foreign or local
Because whenever I cold call and my intonation direct them to where I come from they pick race

5 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by lindywane(m): 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2019
boneyone:
Good day, starting and owning an online shop is great...as a side hustle way better!!!
I can teach you how to design and host an online store with ease using opencart **yes i mentioned it, nothing to hide** with online chat. The basic knowledge you need is understanding how to use a computer and ability to persevere.
Why pay someone to design one for you, when you can setup as many as you like.
Imagine this picture** you meet Emeka who is selling clothes and ask him to allow you snap some of the items, you could also meet Bola selling wigs and weave ons, build your shop and put up the pictures. you go into agreement with a delivery company and just sit at your day job, receive orders, chat with your clients on your mobile device and pick items from Emeka and co to deliver.
You can have as many shops as you can design, just find a niche you want to sell.
I would prefer training as a group, i have a location in surulere we can use for training.
PM for more details

Bro how can i reach you....i would like to learn what u put up there.
my WhatsApp:o8o69one30three11
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by OLAMIMO12(m): 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
bkuranga:

Check my Ziggy, let's talk on Forex.

Huuummmm ?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by JimD(m): 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
So this thread still dey exist?

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by TissuePaper: 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
JimD:
So this thread still dey exist?
its still very much alive mate

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by bkuranga(m): 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
OLAMIMO12:

Huuummmm ?

Yes, I have an interest in forex but I have close to zero practical knowledge of it.

Only did some Google and YouTube research. You know, I can't rely on that.

I think maybe you can help in some way?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Sequence001(m): 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
Best Thread I've come across on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by TissuePaper: 11:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
Sequence001:
Best Thread I've come across on nairaland
truth
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by ScotMisile: 12:01am On Dec 26, 2019
29. 2.5m. Real estate ICT.

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by TenthMan(m): 2:09am On Dec 28, 2019
sheDD:
Brize
Yes! That ur widest dream
Yeah u remember !!

Is someone's else reality
Is life not funny!!

Interesting.
Life is indeed very funny. What are dreams and what is reality?
Unfortunate that what we think, assume, feel, think, attempt to prove, etc has no existential importance.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by jospepper(m): 3:15am On Dec 28, 2019
pendragon35:

Search for this ebook :[b]Ultimate Sales Letter by Dan Kennedy. [/b]That's a good way to start.

Study customer psychology as well. Mr. Czar also has an ebook on that titled "Double Your Profit"

With those two ebooks, you are good to go. You only have continuously hone your skills.

Well, I can email you the two at a Zero cost if I'm less busy.

Hope this helps..
brother please help me with the e-books. chinga981@yahoo.com , thank you so much.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by jospepper(m): 3:28am On Dec 28, 2019
No thousands not to talk of million. I need a job.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by liprises(m): 3:34am On Dec 28, 2019
Please send me those ebooks to g8cyclers@gmail.com. Your God will give you a special blessing in 2020.

pendragon35:

Search for this ebook :[b]Ultimate Sales Letter by Dan Kennedy. [/b]That's a good way to start.

Study customer psychology as well. Mr. Czar also has an ebook on that titled "Double Your Profit"

With those two ebooks, you are good to go. You only have continuously hone your skills.

Well, I can email you the two at a Zero cost if I'm less busy.

Hope this helps..
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by jackson44(m): 3:58am On Dec 28, 2019
jospepper:
No thousands not to talk of million. I need a job.
why do you need a job? If you can teach people , how to make daily income via facebook.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by jospepper(m): 11:25am On Dec 28, 2019
jackson44:
why do you need a job? If you can teach people , how to make daily income via facebook.
its a side hustle my brother.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by TissuePaper: 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
jackson44:
lolz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.