Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? - Business (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (297483 Views)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by solidokb96(m): 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2023
Only see daily bread embarassed cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by IyaTola: 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
solidokb96:
Pele cryNigeria is hard now

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by SuperOnyi: 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2023
solidokb96:

shocked

Stay strong, brotha. Get grinding!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by dbestuncle: 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2023
Please what was the source of the millions. I mean what did the writer say he was doing that brought him such money
SuperOnyi:

shocked

This hits me hard... Dear God, I'm alone — help me so my family can breathe 😭🤲
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Zidoh(m): 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2023
Hello Trader/freelancers ,

We are available for your withdrawal and exchange at good rate . Payoneer, PayPal, Revolut , Transfer wise, perfect money , all cryptos and many more. Kindly send dm on Whatsapp on 08088759163. We are fast and reliable.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Stereo99(m): 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
Alright I’m back !

Stumbled on this amazing thread when I was 16, I’m 21 now and made my first 3mill . Can’t even believe how your millions will just disappear like that sha ,but we still aiming for the moon .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by demanuel(m): 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
Stereo99:
Alright I’m back !

Stumbled on this amazing thread when I was 16, I’m 21 now and made my first 3mill . Can’t even believe how your millions will just disappear like that sha ,but we still aiming for the moon .
Well done bro.
How were you able to achieve that? Can you share tips?

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by akwesenana: 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Stereo99(m): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
demanuel:

Well done bro.
How were you able to achieve that? Can you share tips?

Thanks man ,I’m a gambler and I own a cloth brand and some other businesses
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by demanuel(m): 11:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
Stereo99:

Take away the gambling side, like how much did you make from your clothing business?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Stereo99(m): 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
demanuel:

Take away the gambling side, like how much did you make from your clothing business?

Peanuts compare to gambling
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by wittywriter: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
michaellovaldo:
I will drop my own testimony in 6 six months time by God's grace

How about the testimony...

Wittyness
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by akwesenana: 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2023
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by michaellovaldo(m): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
wittywriter:

How about the testimony...

Wittyness

Omoooo

We thank God sey we dey alive oo bro wink grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by akwesenana: 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Lhimeet(m): 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
akwesenana:

Has it landed yet?

Cumulatively, I would say yes.

But not bulk at once... In all we thank God
smiley
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by akwesenana: 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2023
nduchucks:
May I suggest that you set higher standards for yourselves.

Celebrate your first 100million naira or at the very least 10million naira.

I don't think 1million should be celebrated given current exchange rates. We are talking about less than $3,000 here.
1,300 btw. cry

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by akwesenana: 11:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
I made some life-altering mistakes some 5 years ago (coincidentally the period this thread was created).
I ain't no clairvoyant but, I believe I may have made a million NGN by now had I not deviated from my path.
Well we mature with each rising of the sun. I'm not really excited about making a million Naira or whatever as that currency is soon going to be as valuable as Post WWII currencies. grin
Make we dey OBS sha.
I'll report by this time next year (hopefully sooner).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by SuperOnyi: 7:48am On Aug 23, 2023
Stereo99:
Alright I’m back !

shocked

Congratulations, man.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by akwesenana: 11:01am On Aug 23, 2023
akwesenana:
Skodrran, you dey run airdrops?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Skodrran(m): 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
[quote author=akwesenana post=125303343][/quote]

No, just dey fx lane for now
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by officialfestus(m): 10:57am On Aug 25, 2023
Stereo99:

Peanuts compare to gambling
what's your odd range?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by FaithELEFAN(f): 11:26am On Aug 25, 2023
michaellovaldo:
I will drop my own testimony in 6 six months time by God's grace
6 months don pass o
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by michaellovaldo(m): 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2023
FaithELEFAN:
6 months don pass o

Make we just dey thank God for life sis cheesy

We are still working towards it at the moment
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by JohnDoe001: 12:54am On Sep 03, 2023
Made my first million at 22, working online. I'm now 23 and I'm looking to invest in real estate before the year runs out...
However, I'm also a student, studying a medical course (don't want to give too much info), and I'm afraid my work is affecting my studies. I know I need to create a balance, but it's damn hard.
And please, don't tell me that school is scam, I know my course would be worth it in the long run... I just need to study harder.

I know there are other people that are in my shoes, or have been in my shoes. The question is; how were you able to juggle work, studies and life (without going nuts)? cry

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Rastafryrice: 8:51am On Sep 03, 2023
JohnDoe001:
Made my first million at 22, working online. I'm now 23 and I'm looking to invest in real estate before the year runs out...
However, I'm also a student, studying a medical course (don't want to give too much info), and I'm afraid my work is affecting my studies. I know I need to create a balance, but it's damn hard.
And please, don't tell me that school is scam, I know my course would be worth it in the long run... I just need to study harder.

I know there are other people that are in my shoes, or have been in my shoes. The question is; how were you able to juggle work, studies and life (without going nuts)? cry
Depends on what you're doing online
you can get someone to help you with some of the basis task you do, by doing so you'll reduce the time you need to work online and have more time for your studies
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Greatn3ss: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2023
I REMEMBER WHEN THIS TREND WAS CREATED IN 2018 BY ONE OF OUR COLLEAGUES IN THE PUNTING TREND(IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW) WHO IS ALWAYS DRIVEN BY GOALS, TISSUEPAPER. WE WERE ONE OF THE FIRST SET OF PEOPLE TO COMMENT ON THE TREND WHICH I BELIEVE IN ONE POINT OR THE OTHER SOME OF US WILL STILL COME BACK TO THIS TREND BECAUSE IT WAS EITHER A SOURCE OF INSPIRATION OR SOURCE OF FAILURE TO ALL OF US.
I WANT TO USE THIS AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO GIVE A BIG SHOUT OUT TO YOU ALL, SOME ARE NOW MULTI MILLIONAIRES ALREADY, SOME ARE STILL STRUGGLING TO ACHIEVE IT, SOME WHO WERE MILLIONAIRES BACK THEN ARE BACK TO SQUARE ONE WHILE SOME ARE EVEN LATE NOW(RIP) BUT IN ALL WE GIVE GOD ALL THE GLORY AND I PRAY THAT GOD GIVE US ALL THE GRACE TO ACHIEVE OUR HEART DESIRES, AMEN.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by JohnDoe001: 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
Rastafryrice:

Depends on what you're doing online
you can get someone to help you with some of the basis task you do, by doing so you'll reduce the time you need to work online and have more time for your studies
Yeah, I thought about it... But I can't have someone else run it for me... Wish I could...
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by demexTK(m): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2023
I withdrew my first fiat million at 23 via Airdrop and early investments into ICOs, currently skill less, so I guess I am booking space here to come back once I can continue the cash flow of millions via my skill. Crypto isn’t sustainable.

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Atamaj: 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
Stereo99:

Gambling! That shit almost sent me to my grave. I'm never going close to anything betting. I'm recovering tho

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by monsuru56(m): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
Atamaj:

Gambling! That shit almost sent me to my grave. I'm never going close to anything betting. I'm recovering tho
cry cry

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by HardMirror(m): 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
michaellovaldo:

Make we just dey thank God for life sis cheesy

We are still working towards it at the moment
what are you doing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (Reply)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.