Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? - Business (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (297500 Views)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Peterpan007(m): 5:06am On Jul 23, 2022
melodyogonna:

Nope I did not, I have not even gone to any university yet. Here is the thread that got me started: https://www.nairaland.com/1147325/want-learn-programming-which-language

Please can we talk, there are things I would like to ask you.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by officialfestus(m): 9:56am On Sep 14, 2022
finally made it, but there's nothing special about it.

11 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
officialfestus:
I swear nothing really special,you will still feel same way.

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by michaellovaldo(m): 12:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
I will drop my own testimony in 6 six months time by God's grace

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Philip4564(m): 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
officialfestus:
Pls how did you make it?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by officialfestus(m): 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
yeah, the only special thing is to keep it going.

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by officialfestus(m): 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
Philip4564:
Pls how did you make it?
sales of some properties amounted over millions.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by HardMirror(m): 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
officialfestus:
it depends on the amount you made. if it is 1 million trust me that money is almost useless

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by officialfestus(m): 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
HardMirror:
it depends on the amount you made. if it is 1 million trust me that money is almost useless
1 million ke cheesy
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by HardMirror(m): 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
e reach 50m? lol
you understand my point jare. it depends on individual sha, but single digit millions are just to wet ground, you. money makes one feel like a king if the money is heavy enough, you wont say you still felt the same
officialfestus:
1 million ke cheesy

8 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by xchrisss90(m): 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
It's time to create a new thread. How old were you when you made your first 100 million? �

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Yungmil: 11:51am On Sep 25, 2022
kombats:

Online using a platform called uhrs.
You can google it
Bro morning pls how do u escape ban and low spam accuracy on UHRs and what platform do u use only clickworker?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by lordparcel: 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
xchrisss90:
It's time to create a new thread. How old were you when you made your first 100 million? �
Create a new one for those wey dey find Update
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Emmaxy9(m): 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
Current 1M is like 500k in 2015. Things have changed and the value has reduced. Nothing is special about having one million in Nigeria especially when you realize that just buying a car and your life savings is gone. Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by lordparcel: 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
Hello still to make one
Any tutorial

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by lordparcel: 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by lilachiever(m): 5:39am On Nov 03, 2022
Nothing special about it. A million in naira is next to nothing abeg.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nesty1313(m): 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nothing much special cus of valueless currency called naira

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Goldbw122(m): 4:39am On Dec 26, 2022
Divay22:
Hmmm
It's gonna be a nice thread.. Lemme settle down here.

This thread is likely gonna make some people depress, lost and even sucidial.
But pls, Have it in mind that when it's time for the moon to shine the sun must surely give way... So if you're trying, keep trying it's never too late.
We all have a story.. Be patient enough to get it the right way so you can enjoy it and not the wrong way cause you just might not recover from it..

God bless us all.
And pray he grant your heart desires.
God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by HardMirror(m): 7:10am On Dec 26, 2022
You should aspire to make minimum of N1m per month instead. It is possible especially if you do not earn in naira. So i advice people aspiring to earn decent money to explore opportunities in freelancing, affiliates, amazon, shopify, ebay. You will be shocked. Pls dont ask me how cos i wont answer you, not here to teach anyone. If you want to learn go and google it, with little commonsense you will find your way

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Solanaa: 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
I made my first million in November this year.

I remembered being so happy, Even bought frutis to celebrate. Lol

but guess I lost 60% of it to FtX CRASH.

it broke me into pieces but life goes on, I'll keep pushing but this time around, Not for 1m but X10 of it.

So help me God, Amen!!!

11 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Kent04235: 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
God go run am
The process is ongoing 😍☺️🙏🪖

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Solanaa: 4:19am On May 04, 2023
Solanaa:
I made my first million in November this year.

I remembered being so happy, Even bought frutis to celebrate. Lol

but guess I lost 60% of it to FtX CRASH.

it broke me into pieces but life goes on, I'll keep pushing but this time around, Not for 1m but X10 of it.

So help me God, Amen!!!

SUI airdrop has given me my millions back and I have fully recovered from FTX.

Now It's time to upgrade to 10 million.

Oh, Lord God, Oh Holy virgin Mary, Oh holy Infant Jesus, Oh Blessed Iwene Tansi.

Help me achieve this before the year runs out.

Amen!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by kodred(m): 8:22am On May 07, 2023
Solanaa:

SUI airdrop has given me my millions back and I have fully recovered from FTX.

Now It's time to upgrade to 10 million.

Oh, Lord God, Oh Holy virgin Mary, Oh holy Infant Jesus, Oh Blessed Iwene Tansi.

Help me achieve this before the year runs out.

Amen!!!

That’s great. What was your bnb balance and how much did you commit to the launchpool?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Viserion: 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2023
Viserion:
I'll soon come back to modify....

May everyone looking for change of story get it IJN

MODIFIED

TOOK ME THREE YEARS

but I'm here to modify this.. I said I was going to.. well I have made my first million through cryptocurrency.. not easy but I did it.. this is only the beginning

*MODIFIED*

TOOK ME THREE YEARS

but I'm here to modify this.. I said I was going to.. well I have made my first million through cryptocurrency.. not easy but I did it.. this is only the beginning.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by SuperOnyi: 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2023
2015. N1.5M to be exact, and since then there have been no turning back. Between 2015 and now I have made over N180 million. Ten years ago if anyone had said I'll ever see a million I would have laughed that person off. 15 years ago I was walking round Festac Town, sometimes barefooted selling vegetables (shokor) and okra. When the season comes I sell corn..With a trey over my head walking round Festac shouting "BUY SHOKOR". It's the most humiliating thing that can ever befall any on in secondary school as I get to see most of my classmates..girls included. I once saw a classmate and nearly ran for cover, unfortunately the trey fell on the road, and right there I had to stop and picking back the items one by one lol.

The day Nigeria played South Africa in the semi final at the Ghana Nigeria 2002 Nations Cup I wasn't even allowed to see the game. I had to go Kiri. Then, as timaya said " I dey on my own Jehovah just bless me o". God took me from rags, the bottom of the food chain in the family, the most despised and hated, God took me from that to become the richest person in the history of my family. Anyone who doubts the existence of God and his propensity to fight for and bless the underdog, the oppressed, is doing himself a major disservice. I have experienced first hand how God works. It's incredible.

shocked

This hits me hard... Dear God, I'm alone — help me so my family can breathe 😭🤲

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by SuperOnyi: 8:43am On Jul 23, 2023
Yankee101:

I laugh sometimes and I feel like crying sometimes when I see the get rich mentality of young Nigerians. They can actually make their first million simply by farming. Mix legumes with cereals if you don't have enough money for fertilizer, cos that's the most expensive thing. We have land you can rent in abundance.

Or buy grains shortly after Harvest and drying to store until they pick in price in 3 to 6 months.

Money can be made from consistent patterns and cycles. Farming/Raining season is the natural cycle set by God.

shocked

Someone like me wouldn't mind doing that, in fact, I love it but the problem is money — the capital!

I'm all alone, starting life without a father or having to stay away from your family for years because of nwaboi apprenticeship (which only caused me pain with no gain).

Last year, after I sent my mom N30k to get a goat — the plan was to buy more once it starts producing a child and get a laptop to start Amazon kdp (I couldn't delve into freelancing because I didn't have a skill except writing and I had never owned my own laptop, that nwaboi apprenticeship did a number on me) That money was 98% everything I was worth, I literally started from the bottom — the goats died earlier this year.

Anyway, I got a laptop this year (a generous nairalander equally made that possible quickly). I'm still writing my first book and I don't care how long it takes but I will surely earn online while battling poverty offline. I do this for my family.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2023
Wow... This Thread is Still Alive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (Reply)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.