Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? - Business (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (298197 Views)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by JimD(m): 9:57am On Nov 20, 2018
nowpresence:

please send to me
my email is ojeefe6@gmail.com

http://www.untag-smd.ac.id/files/Perpustakaan_Digital_1/FINANCE%20The%207%20deadly%20sins%20of%20investing%20%20how%20to%20conquer%20your%20worst%20impulses%20and%20save%20your%20financia.pdf
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by opejole: 9:59am On Nov 20, 2018
starpower:
1st million at 21, I did after selling solar products online(konga &jumia)and offline. Will visit schools with Solar lamps( Sun King) and sell at night to small stores, the margin was great because of limited variable costs. We still sell solar product www.solartalkers.com. There quite lots of opportunities in this country. Lost quite a lot due to inexperience and trusting people but getting back on track. We are having new products you can become distributors of.
like which products
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by JimD(m): 10:00am On Nov 20, 2018
mfm04622:

We are talking of stopping dependence on oil, which mean boosting tax collection and Atiku is talking of slashing tax rate. What will be the benefit to ordinary Nigerians with this slashing of tax rate? This will benefit the rich only. Atiku is deceiving you all with sweet nonsense!

What's the correlation between dependence on crude oil and tax rates?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by nifty247(m): 10:05am On Nov 20, 2018
To the glory of God. I made my first million naira at the age of 20. May God bless MTN and globacom.

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Ekehwinz: 10:05am On Nov 20, 2018
nwanneni:
not ready to mentor anyone yet,sorry

Nwanne m biko show me the way. I plead..
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by collinsonsky(m): 10:17am On Nov 20, 2018
[quote author=Emmyk post=73088731]
Wow! That's the prayer bro. I authorize them to kill you with orders. grin[/quotepls bro i want u to mentor me in freelance
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by McTIPSY(m): 10:18am On Nov 20, 2018
i guess my own story is going to b different;we were 5 in numba in ma family;lost my dad in 2005;i was in JSS2 then;twas since then the drama begin;after i finished writing ma ssce exam;went to portharcourt to look for greener pasture;which turns to reddish pasture i had to move back to ma domain again In ORE ONDO STATE;then i started learning plumbing and tilling work which took me roughly 4yrs to complete;despite all my effort and hustling to feed myself issa problem and am not lazy;to get a contract base on ma work is like trying to climb a slippery rock;pls i need help it can be base on plumbing and tilling or any other suitabe and lkegit work i can travel and relocate to anywere;PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP ;I CAN DO ANY KINDA WORK(legit) ANYWHERE;pls save a soul

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by McTIPSY(m): 10:19am On Nov 20, 2018
i guess my own story is going to b different;we were 5 in numba in ma family;lost my dad in 2005;i was in JSS2 then;twas since then the drama begin;after i finished writing ma ssce exam;went to portharcourt to look for greener pasture;which turns to reddish pasture i had to move back to ma domain again In ORE ONDO STATE;then i started learning plumbing and tilling work which took me roughly 4yrs to complete;despite all my effort and hustling to feed myself issa problem and am not lazy;to get a contract base on ma work is like trying to climb a slippery rock;pls i need help it can be base on plumbing and tilling or any other suitabe and lkegit work i can travel and relocate to anywere;PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP ;I CAN DO ANY KINDA WORK(legit) ANYWHERE;pls save a soul :07061551587
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by collinsonsky(m): 10:22am On Nov 20, 2018
[quote author=nineone post=73088809] I can put you through. I trade forex, affiliate and digital marketing, drop shipping and mini importation and a few others. All these businesses have a high learning curve or either take a long time to start yielding incomes. They require that you have another source of income while you learn. If youre still interested after knowing that it's not a get rich quick scheme, indicate below and we can get started. [/quote sir i am also interested
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Bugie16: 10:24am On Nov 20, 2018
iwriterng:

Made roughly 4million that year. (That was 2016 when dollar was crazy, made $5,000 in November and $5200 in December that year.)

It was all from amazon affiliate marketing.

I still do amazon affiliate marketing, and I have several sites now.

I’m worried I can’t get a regular job anymore, because I would be depressed to work for such little pay.

can you please teach me about it. I am Willing to learn, am a fresh graduate
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Hardheolar(m): 10:26am On Nov 20, 2018
Mystic1:
Alright let's make this work. I've gone through the thread from the first page to the last page and I'm honestly inspired learning how people came across their fortune. I've also shared mine, became a millionaire at 23 (cryptocurrency investments and trading). 2019 is going to be a massive year for me and I'm opening up an opportunity to a few of you on here. I need dedicated people who can work. Yeah I know you all feel inspired but behind these millions are serious work. I don't want someone coming to me to beg for money, there's no free money anywhere and I honestly don't have money to dash out, but the little I have I shall give, which is pointing you to the way to make your first million next year legitimately.

To qualify, you must be in atleast one of these categories:
*You should be a graduate currently serving(preferably in schools)
*An undergraduate.
*Determined to work hard and be goal oriented.
*Ready to use your brain because this is going to be very tasking but pay will be worth the work and I guarantee you 1million by this time next year.

Please I'll repeat again, I am not giving out free money. I will only furnish you with every information you need and give you clues on how to fish then the ball will be in your court.
Interested people should drop their email, and I'll email you my contact. Thanks
An undergraduate in his finals.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Damienbright(m): 10:27am On Nov 20, 2018
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by duroc(m): 10:39am On Nov 20, 2018
Mystic1:
Alright let's make this work. I've gone through the thread from the first page to the last page and I'm honestly inspired learning how people came across their fortune. I've also shared mine, became a millionaire at 23 (cryptocurrency investments and trading). 2019 is going to be a massive year for me and I'm opening up an opportunity to a few of you on here. I need dedicated people who can work. Yeah I know you all feel inspired but behind these millions are serious work. I don't want someone coming to me to beg for money, there's no free money anywhere and I honestly don't have money to dash out, but the little I have I shall give, which is pointing you to the way to make your first million next year legitimately.

*An undergraduate.
*Ready to use your brain because this is going to be very tasking but pay will be worth the work and I guarantee you 1million by this time next year.

Please I'll repeat again, I am not giving out free money. I will only furnish you with every information you need and give you clues on how to fish then the ball will be in your court.
Interested people should drop their email, and I'll email you my contact. Thanks

oladuro58@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Muanya17(f): 10:39am On Nov 20, 2018
Starboytwo:
Most of the ages start from 26...if you are 26 or around that age bracket and you've never made no millions yet,hustle hard and youd get it to...

Oh by the way I'm really interested in foodstuffs from the north to the South,you feel me ...whose with me let's make some millions....
I'm interested. How do I reach you?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by mattyrukee(m): 10:40am On Nov 20, 2018
Sir please I need you to put me through the crypt currency trading. You can drop me ur whatsapp number pls
ypeace:
At 24, few months after my graduation.

I got to know about blockchain technology in my final year. I read about it and joined various crypto groups before I graduated. I delved fully into crypto currency trading on exchanges plus buy and selling of cryptos. I raised more than 10m naira within my first year.

I lost interest in trading on exchanges last year when I took a blockchain course on coursera. It opened my eye to the fact that the real money is in blockchain development. I have since dedicated my time to learning and development of blockchain technologies.

Currently working on various crypto projects one of which is multisend. Multisend is an ethereum Dapp that allow users to send ethereum and ethereum tokens to many addresses in a single ethereum transaction. The testnet version can be accessed at https://multisend.now.sh and the tutorial can be found at https://www.useloom.com/share/5c7524c256414e01baef2a9bff2a6adc

Note: multisend currently work with metamask chrome extension
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Bugie16: 10:42am On Nov 20, 2018
Mystic1:

*An undergraduate.

emmapop19@yahoo.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Muanya17(f): 10:42am On Nov 20, 2018
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by temmy59: 10:44am On Nov 20, 2018
Raysolo:
Made my first million at 25,doing dropshipping of mobile phones from aliexpress,my biggest hurdle at first was how I could make payments and how i could get lots of clients.

Bro; please can I contact you; dropshiping has being on my 2018 plan top, but getting someone with experience and knowledge has being my biggest challenges.

Let me also use this opportunity to share mine, make my first million when I was 19 from crypto; could have made more, but I was naive; the euphoria took hold of me, and I lost up to $10k to the market.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by herzernIsHere: 10:50am On Nov 20, 2018
Sleezwizz:
I made my first million this year at the age of 29... Much of the money was saved from my salary cos I am a prudent person when it comes to spending...

Still thinking of what business to invest the money on... Thinking of buying a plot of land by the end of the year... grin grin

If u have a good business idea, u can share it with me...

I dont want to be an employee for ever....
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by herzernIsHere: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2018
x

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by herzernIsHere: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2018
karferguso:
I made my first million when I was 20. I am now 21, I hope and pray I can make much more
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2018
nowpresence:

what brand does she sells. where did she buy them from?
I don't know much about how she runs the business but she has a couple of shops and a dermatologist who consults for her.

Also, she has importers who bring in her products.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by OCTAVO: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2018
Inspirational thread for some, and a thread that may depress others. It's up to you to choose inspiration or depression.

I see some here saying they made their first million through scholarships, that's laughable! When did scholarships become a means of making money? That's a corrupt minded mentality! Scholarship is meant for your education and not a form of hustle. You have only successfully deprived those who genuinely need it from having access to it.

Back to the topic. I made my first million when I was 22 years old, don't bother asking me how. That was over 10 years ago. I lost everything to Forex that very year. Life became very difficult thereafter, I learnt my lessons and moved on. Several years later, GOD remembered me again. Now I'm much wiser, I bought land, built a four bedroom bungalow. Bought my first car some months later. I'm thankful to GOD for all the painful experiences I went through because it made me a better person. Some looked down on me then, some offered me to come and be a petrol attendant as graduate, I rejected the offer on the spot. I'm encouraging everyone on this thread to wait for GOD's time it may take years, but don't give up!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Amastermovic(m): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2018
[quote author=maybachmusic post=73128214]God bless crypto and forex trading

Easy way to millions is to earn hard currency

Get a brokerage account
Watch as much YouTube vids on swing trading as u can
All info is free online
Or use a trade copy service

cool[/quote
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Keziehenry(m): 11:10am On Nov 20, 2018
Mystic1:

*An undergraduate.

am interested keziehenry05@gmail. com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 20, 2018
Iykesmooth:

Good morning bro

Check your email
seen but I've been having network problem with my mobile transfer, exercise a little patient
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by collinsonsky(m): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2018
Mystic1:
First Million at 23, trading and investing in cryptocurrencies. next year will be a banger.
pls sir am interested in bitcoin trading pls put me through
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Heineken(m): 11:53am On Nov 20, 2018
HardMirror:
bro you dont get it. I am not the emotional kind of person. I deal with facts and reality.

Ask yourself this question, 'is there anything you can do so well that anytime there is a need for someone to do that thing people will first think about you.

Help me, help me, is not enough. There are millions of people needing help. Dont be part of them. Be one of those people will be ready to pay to help them get things done
thanks so much sir.. I just advertised my shoes on your friend's advertisement site.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Fitbillionairep: 11:56am On Nov 20, 2018
nkhay:

If you'd like to sell your skills on Fiverr, you can start by typing Fiverr on the nairaland search bar, look out for the threads by beatzone and Venzal. Read from pages 1-10 before jumping to current page to ask questions cause there's been a lot of updates on Fiverr.

Get the understanding first, then get a mentor. Like Emmyk, walkermichael, meklex etc

Learn a skill if you don't one yet.
dont fall for her o. she is a scammer
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by TissuePaper: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
OCTAVO:
Inspirational thread for some, and a thread that may depress others. It's up to you to choose inspiration or depression.

I see some here saying they made their first million through scholarships, that's laughable! When did scholarships become a means of making money? That's a corrupt minded mentality! Scholarship is meant for your education and not a form of hustle. You have only successfully deprived those who genuinely need it from having access to it.

Back to the topic. I made my first million when I was 22 years old, don't bother asking me how. That was over 10 years ago. I lost everything to Forex that very year. Life became very difficult thereafter, I learnt my lessons and moved on. Several years later, GOD remembered me again. Now I'm much wiser, I bought land, built a four bedroom bungalow. Bought my first car some months later. I'm thankful to GOD for all the painful experiences I went through because it made me a better person. Some looked down on me then, some offered me to come and be a petrol attendant as graduate, I rejected the offer on the spot. I'm encouraging everyone on this thread to wait for GOD's time it may take years, but don't give up!
well said bro
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by MGeey(f): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
Raysolo:
Made my first million at 25,doing dropshipping of mobile phones from aliexpress,my biggest hurdle at first was how I could make payments and how i could get lots of clients.

Please put me through on how to do drop shipping. Thanks in advance. I will PM you now.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by LordFriar: 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
nineone:
I can put you through. I trade forex, affiliate and digital marketing, drop shipping and mini importation and a few others. All these businesses have a high learning curve or either take a long time to start yielding incomes. They require that you have another source of income while you learn. If youre still interested after knowing that it's not a get rich quick scheme, indicate below and we can get started.

Might be this is coming late but I'm also interested. My WhatsApp contact no is.

Please don't disregard. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.