Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? - Business (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (298246 Views)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by mattyrukee(m): 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
08141704517...whatsapp
Please put me through too
nineone:
I can put you through. I trade forex, affiliate and digital marketing, drop shipping and mini importation and a few others. All these businesses have a high learning curve or either take a long time to start yielding incomes. They require that you have another source of income while you learn. If youre still interested after knowing that it's not a get rich quick scheme, indicate below and we can get started.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by speedyconnect3: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
nwanneni:
oh wow!that business is a gold mine a lot of people don't know about.
But i do it between countries and i smuggle only expensive whiskey.
I am also a major rice smuggler,wood smuggler,fuel diverter and currency analyst!

Nwanne kedu nke bu fuel diverter again?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
speedyconnect3:

Nwanne kedu nke bu fuel diverter again?
carrying subsidized nigerian fuel to other countries illegally
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
The10thMan:

Sent 10 books to you Sir.

Best regards.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
Double post
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by collinsonsky(m): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
iwriterng:

Made roughly 4million that year. (That was 2016 when dollar was crazy, made $5,000 in November and $5200 in December that year.)

It was all from amazon affiliate marketing.

I still do amazon affiliate marketing, and I have several sites now.

I’m worried I can’t get a regular job anymore, because I would be depressed to work for such little pay.

sir pls can u mentor me am much interested
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by mattyrukee(m): 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
Bro please carry me along and teach me na... Please..... Mattyekeke@gmail.com
maybachmusic:

i trade on genesis vision mt4 for crypto

and i use fbs and fxtm + x m in forex
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by mattyrukee(m): 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
Please can you put me through sir... If we can talk on whatsapp
maybachmusic:
God bless crypto and forex trading

Easy way to millions is to earn hard currency

Get a brokerage account
Watch as much YouTube vids on swing trading as u can
All info is free online
Or use a trade copy service

cool
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by mattyrukee(m): 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
Mystic1:
Alright let's make this work. I've gone through the thread from the first page to the last page and I'm honestly inspired learning how people came across their fortune. I've also shared mine, became a millionaire at 23 (cryptocurrency investments and trading). 2019 is going to be a massive year for me and I'm opening up an opportunity to a few of you on here. I need dedicated people who can work. Yeah I know you all feel inspired but behind these millions are serious work. I don't want someone coming to me to beg for money, there's no free money anywhere and I honestly don't have money to dash out, but the little I have I shall give, which is pointing you to the way to make your first million next year legitimately.

To qualify, you must be in atleast one of these categories:
*You should be a graduate currently serving(preferably in schools)
*An undergraduate.
*Determined to work hard and be goal oriented.
*Ready to use your brain because this is going to be very tasking but pay will be worth the work and I guarantee you 1million by this time next year.

Please I'll repeat again, I am not giving out free money. I will only furnish you with every information you need and give you clues on how to fish then the ball will be in your court.
Interested people should drop their email, and I'll email you my contact. Thanks
mattyekeke@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by fikhayo(m): 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
iwriterng:

Made roughly 4million that year. (That was 2016 when dollar was crazy, made $5,000 in November and $5200 in December that year.)

I’m worried I can’t get a regular job anymore, because I would be depressed to work for such little pay.

I'm interested boss, pls put me through.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by mattyrukee(m): 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
iwriterng:

please can you put me through sir. Mattyekeke@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by mattyrukee(m): 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
edictng:
angry 20 No big deal made my first 10m frm crypto.
Bro please come put me through na...mattyekeke@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by collinsonsky(m): 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
Mystic1:
Alright let's make this work. I've gone through the thread from the first page to the last page and I'm honestly inspired learning how people came across their fortune. I've also shared mine, became a millionaire at 23 (cryptocurrency investments and trading). 2019 is going to be a massive year for me and I'm opening up an opportunity to a few of you on here. I need dedicated people who can work. Yeah I know you all feel inspired but behind these millions are serious work. I don't want someone coming to me to beg for money, there's no free money anywhere and I honestly don't have money to dash out, but the little I have I shall give, which is pointing you to the way to make your first million next year legitimately.

*An undergraduate.
*Ready to use your brain because this is going to be very tasking but pay will be worth the work and I guarantee you 1million by this time next year.

Please I'll repeat again, I am not giving out free money. I will only furnish you with every information you need and give you clues on how to fish then the ball will be in your court.
Interested people should drop their email, and I'll email you my contact. Thanks
collinsiheka@gmail.com that my Email thank you sir
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by fikhayo(m): 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
nineone:
I can put you through. I trade forex, affiliate and digital marketing, drop shipping and mini importation and a few others. All these businesses have a high learning curve or either take a long time to start yielding incomes. They require that you have another source of income while you learn. If youre still interested after knowing that it's not a get rich quick scheme, indicate below and we can get started.
ajibolafehintoluwa@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Skibofire(m): 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
Halifaxguy:
I'm in my early thirties, I make more than 1.2 million naira every month. But I feel the money is not enough for me due to my extravagant lifestyles. I wish I can cut down on some of my lifestyles. Btw, I am Full Stack Web Developer, plus I have a skill in digital analytics using (Google Analytics).
where you based bruh?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by sweetveek(m): 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
Mystic1:

*An undergraduate.

sweetveek@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by sulmeza(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
mattyrukee:
Please can you put me through sir... If we can talk on whatsapp

check my former posts and send ur whatsapp number there
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
nineone:
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
nineone:
Boss, I'm also interested in tapping a little from your knowledge sir. I'm a student and I've been idle at home for some weeks noe because of strike. I will be glad if I can receive feedbacks from you. I have some IT knowledge already.
Thanks
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Tormentor: 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
19... Undergraduate Scholarships
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by worriedguy(m): 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
Oyerinde16:
I was 26 serving in rivers state, I tot to myself, foodstuffs such as grains are expensive here, and cheaper in the north where I cane from, 2 months to end of NTSC, all my savings n borrow borrow I raised 330k send to my mom, God bless her, she went to market bought what money can buy sent it to me n my bixz was born, the hustle was real after service, I got a job in kwara, migrated leaving bixz for blue collar job with close to 1 mil, a mistake I regret to this day, made money from mmm, bought a car with lost 750k to mmm, with 550k in account lost my job April this early this year, fell back on 550k now I have less than 100k + side hustle, looking to raise capital n go back to ph, life is funny.
thanks for sharing your story here, learnt something very useful
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
I appreciate the creator of this thread. learning greatly.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by edictng: 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
mattyrukee:
Bro please come put me through na...mattyekeke@gmail.com
hmm, pm me
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Olalekan27: 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
Mystic1:

*An undergraduate.

olalekanogunyomi@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Egelife(m): 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
nineone:
Bro I am so much interested, kachmedia.perspective@gmail.com thanks
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by mattyrukee(m): 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
maybachmusic:

check my former posts and send ur whatsapp number there

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by yp1: 1:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
Peter4luv:

Whatsapp :+27725956909

Thanks bro, but that number isn’t on WhatsApp. Been checking still not showing up
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by TissuePaper: 1:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
juininho:
I appreciate the creator of this thread. learning greatly.
the thread is life-changing

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by flexclusive(m): 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
Mystic1:

*An undergraduate.

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by esty57(f): 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
Mystic1:

*An undergraduate.

my mail, eilesanmi57@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Tabba(m): 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
Mystic1:

*An undergraduate.

Undergraduate; Final year
Eedrizmustafa@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.