Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? - Business (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (298254 Views)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
1Ronaldo:

Information is everywhere.
Just subscribe to myschool.com email alerts and other naija students scholarship info.
All the scholarships also have Facebook groups created by students.
Then also, most of the scholarships targets university students and some departments receive preferential treatment.
Thanks boss. I already started making efforts since I saw ur post yday. I will register on myschool.com ASAP.
I'm a pharmacy student. I hope I will be given preferential treatment. Lol tongue
I must get scholarship by fire by force.
Thanks for the heads up boss
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
opejole:
I do understand u bro but am also a risk taker,,,pls help in any way u can
I currently have a huge debt i am paying off as well.
I am sorry,i really cannot help you(even though i want to).
I do not do combine business or work with someone's money cry
I am not interested
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by opejole: 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
nineone:
I can put you through. I trade forex, affiliate and digital marketing, drop shipping and mini importation and a few others. All these businesses have a high learning curve or either take a long time to start yielding incomes. They require that you have another source of income while you learn. If youre still interested after knowing that it's not a get rich quick scheme, indicate below and we can get started.
am interested too bro and am already doing just need a hustle plsssss
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by bighorlus(m): 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
[quote author=DaniDarvey post=73083520]Interesting. Made my first million by selling a property for someone. 10% of 35million was something extraordinary.
I remember expecting the transfer to my account and when I got to the bank, the Lady checked and told me my balance was N2,000. I sat down at the bank waiting and when I met her to help me check again she almost insulted me. I believe in her mind she was like why are you disturbing me for maybe one chicken change you are expecting.
I just kept my cool and sat there for almost an hour. Then I just looked at her and I guess she just decided to help me check again and the next thing I knew, she walked up to me and said sir its like your account has been credited.
From that moment she was just calling me sir and she offered that I upgrade my account from a savings to a current account and also open a business account.
My shakara that day was the bomb.[/quote

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Emmyk(m): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
mceze:

I like script writing, and would like to learn from you.. I would like you to be my mentor..Hope you don't mind? Have some good story lines..pls and pls, contact me- angelezrus@yahoo.com
Sure, I don't mind. Send me a DM.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Emmyk(m): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
[quote author=collinsonsky post=73135161][/quote]
What service can you offer?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
TheManofTomorrow:

Thanks boss. I already started making efforts since I saw ur post yday. I will register on myschool.com ASAP.
I'm a pharmacy student. I hope I will be given preferential treatment. Lol tongue
I must get scholarship by fire by force.
Thanks for the heads up boss

Yea...
Pharmacy suppose get Agbami (200k), Total, Addax .. Not sure of Mobil....
Also keep ur ears wide open for local scholarships na dem pay pass.. All those big men in ur community...
And please, even if the process looks tiring like typing a letter of application, please do it .. Scholarships like Muste get plenty protocol.
For now, highest paying scholarship is nlng.. I think 300,000 last time I checked....

All the best...
Don't forget some of them require at least 240 in jamb or 3 point upwards in cgpa..
If local scholarship, first class or at least be a 4 pointer, so this shows u just have to be serious in school also.

All d best in ur studies.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
1Ronaldo:

Yea...
Pharmacy suppose get Agbami (200k), Total, Addax .. Not sure of Mobil....
Also keep ur ears wide open for local scholarships na dem pay pass.. All those big men in ur community...
And please, even if the process looks tiring like typing a letter of application, please do it .. Scholarships like Muste get plenty protocol.
For now, highest paying scholarship is nlng.. I think 300,000 last time I checked....

All the best...
Don't forget some of them require at least 240 in jamb or 3 point upwards in cgpa..
If local scholarship, first class or at least be a 4 pointer, so this shows u just have to be serious in school also.

All d best in ur studies.
I will search up all the one you listed up there tho. Their requirement aren't really a problem. Even if they ask 300+ in UTME. Will give it.to them. I don't have a CGPA yet tho. My lost phone made me lose a lot of these opportunities. Just got another. I'm should be back on track.
I would also appreciate useful links from you.
BTW, can we talk on WhatsApp sir?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by showafrica(m): 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
Grupo:
Made my first million at the age of 26. That was last year.

Right now, I have earned more than $17, 000 through fiverr. Although I only have close to 4m in savings.

I don't even know what to do with the money.

Just dumping it in treasury bills until I have a reasonable business to do.

Modified:

Many people have sent me mails, wanting me to mentor them, however, what they are looking for in Sokoto is actually in their Shukutu.

Let me tell you the truth, no one is going to help you. The jungle out there is so thick and everybody is trying to forge a path for himself.

That said, everything I know today, I learned on this same Nairaland. While young people like me are busy in the romance section, wasting away time with teenage girls, you would always find me in business and investment sections trying to learn new businesses.

The first time I opened a Fiverr and Upwork account was in 2013. I didn't know what to do with the accounts. So, I abandoned them. But when I graduated from school in 2015, I started looking for ways of making money, because money from parents was no longer coming in. And since I don't have the physical strength to do an offline hustle, I decided to look the way of online businesses once more.

Prior to this time, I used to be very active in the romance section but I started visiting the business section, that was with my old moniker though. From that 2015 through 2016, I was wandering in the business section until I saw two threads that changed my life. I read the threads and decided to take action. No one guided me and no one is ready to guide anybody. Most people who are going to claim that they would guide you are not making money from freelancing and will only take your money and sell you an eBook.

So, you need to work out your salvation by yourself. Find the two threads below. Read through the first ten pages of each of the threads, then take action. If you have any question, ask on the thread, there are people on there who are willing to answer you.

https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2

https://www.nairaland.com/3237273/how-make-regular-income-offering

You just nailed it... This simply tells me that those who are rich legitimatly are simply intelligent. You got brains in your head and you are not lazy.

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
TheManofTomorrow:

I will search up all the one you listed up there tho. Their requirement aren't really a problem. Even if they ask 300+ in UTME. Will give it.to them. I don't have a CGPA yet tho. My lost phone made me lose a lot of these opportunities. Just got another. I'm should be back on track.

I would have love to but nahhhhh...
I love it faceless bro...
We can always be sharing ideas here (that's whenever you need me, just mention me)...

PS: Go through my posts on nairaland. I may not be the kind of person you think I am.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
TheManofTomorrow:

I would have love to but nahhhhh...
I love it faceless bro...
We can always be sharing ideas here (that's whenever you need me, just mention me)...

PS: Go through my posts on nairaland. I may not be the kind of person you think I am.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
Iykesmooth:

Good morning bro
Check your email
done
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by worriedguy(m): 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2018
Mystic1:
Alright let's make this work. I've gone through the thread from the first page to the last page and I'm honestly inspired learning how people came across their fortune. I've also shared mine, became a millionaire at 23 (cryptocurrency investments and trading). 2019 is going to be a massive year for me and I'm opening up an opportunity to a few of you on here. I need dedicated people who can work. Yeah I know you all feel inspired but behind these millions are serious work. I don't want someone coming to me to beg for money, there's no free money anywhere and I honestly don't have money to dash out, but the little I have I shall give, which is pointing you to the way to make your first million next year legitimately.

To qualify, you must be in atleast one of these categories:
*You should be a graduate currently serving(preferably in schools)
*An undergraduate.
*Determined to work hard and be goal oriented.
*Ready to use your brain because this is going to be very tasking but pay will be worth the work and I guarantee you 1million by this time next year.

Please I'll repeat again, I am not giving out free money. I will only furnish you with every information you need and give you clues on how to fish then the ball will be in your court.
Interested people should drop their email, and I'll email you my contact. Thanks
am interested king4progress@yahoo.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by shiffynaani(m): 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2018
Kirinwa:
I made my first million at the age of 24 through affiliate marketing, blogging, cryptocurrency and eccomerce.
As at present I make average of 500k every month and the earning keeps increasing.

When I look at how things were many years I can only but smile.

NB: When I get a 100 likes. I will teach 30 people here and show them the ropes.
PLS BRO TEACH ME.I WANT TO LEARN THE ROPES TOO. PLS CONSIDER THE SITUATION MOST OF US PRESENTLY ARE;THANKGOD YOU'VE BEEN THERE BEFORE. HELP US WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED SIR. GOD BLESS YOU MORE _
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Ocon: 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
Kirinwa:
I made my first million at the age of 24 through affiliate marketing, blogging, cryptocurrency and eccomerce.
As at present I make average of 500k every month and the earning keeps increasing.

NB: When I get a 100 likes. I will teach 30 people here and show them the ropes.
so na that 100 like go feed you abi undecided

5 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by mfm04622: 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
JimD:

Obviously, you didn't read the link I sent. So this is turning into a pointless argument. I'll reply with this lastly.
1Atiku didn't head Obasanjo's economic team. He only picked members of the economic team (Its just like saying Osinbajo is running the economy for Buhari). BTW, Okonjo Iweala was the finance minister at the time and she was at her peak.

2. Deregulation had been strongly opposed by the NLC during Obasanjo's regime. So no significant thing was done except selling off non-functional refineries. Ironically, the NLC was headed by Adams Oshiomole, who is now the APC national chairman.

How old are you when Obasanjo and Atiku were ruling?
Where did Atiku amassed the money to buy loyalties of PDP members that OBJ has to beg Atiku to get the second term ticket?
Atiku did not just select members of the economic team. He was the Head.

Abubakar was sworn in as Vice-President of Nigeria on 29 May 1999. He presided over the National Council on Privatization, overseeing the sale of hundreds of loss-making and poorly managed public enterprises[color=#990000][/color].

Above is from Atiku's Wikipedia page. They sold HUNDREDS of companies.

I am a full grown adult when Atiku was selling those assets. I know what I am saying. So I ask again.
What did Nigeria gained from the selling of HUNDREDS of companies during OBJ/Atiku's time in office? Why should we trust them to sell remaining assets now?

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Iykesmooth: 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
Dwayne22:

done

Thanks bro I really appreciate. God bless you richly
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by doggedfighter(f): 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
nineone:
26 doing online jobs and businesses which I still do till date. We do it all legit. But to be honest, it's not easy at all
Mentor me please
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by doggedfighter(f): 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
IkpuMmadu:
Worked for years in a mad ass city like Lagos...saw a niche and resigned ! Told my CEO that this is a viable market that firms can enter he overlooked it ...started private practice alongside paid employment some two years ago ...resigned after few months when I saw the opportunities and by the grace of God ...landed the first deal...opened the corporate account with over 750k then business started coming...

1 have believe in God
2bekube in yourself
What niche boss? Teach me how to earn too please.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by bighorlus(m): 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
DDGN:
2015. N1.5M to be exact, and since then there have been no turning back. Between 2015 and now I have made over N180 million. Ten years ago if anyone had said I'll ever see a million I would have laughed that person off. 15 years ago I was walking round Festac Town, sometimes barefooted selling vegetables (shokor) and okra. When the season comes I sell corn..With a trey over my head walking round Festac shouting "BUY SHOKOR". It's the most humiliating thing that can ever befall any on in secondary school as I get to see most of my classmates..girls included. I once saw a classmate and nearly ran for cover, unfortunately the trey fell on the road, and right there I had to stop and picking back the items one by one lol.

The day Nigeria played South Africa in the semi final at the Ghana Nigeria 2002 Nations Cup I wasn't even allowed to see the game. I had to go Kiri. Then, as timaya said " I dey on my own Jehovah just bless me o". God took me from rags, the bottom of the food chain in the family, the most despised and hated, God took me from that to become the richest person in the history of my family. Anyone who doubts the existence of God and his propensity to fight for and bless the underdog, the oppressed, is doing himself a major disservice. I have experienced first hand how God works. It's incredible.

wow this is really inspiring. More power to your elbows

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by LadyHeaven(f): 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
#edited...Please read the previous posts (backlogs) of some self acclaimed gurus before asking for mentor-ship, so you don't fall into a treacherous trap, may God help everyone of us and connect us to our official helpers

7 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Dexter001(m): 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
Kirinwa:

Tissuepaper, come see your brother.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Olalekank(m): 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
Guys, please let's be careful so as not to fall into the hands of any scammer. I saw someone's post where he said he makes 500k in a month on a steady and ready to teach 30 people if he gets 100 likes. I decided to go through the profile if there's anyway I can contact him only to see the screenshot below. The post was from @ kirinwa https://www.nairaland.com/4852491/how-old-when-made-first/52#73151885
As at one week ago, he made the comment in the screenshot

NB: I didn't specifically call anyone a scammer but I am just saying we should be careful

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by MGeey(f): 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
Mystic1:
Op I'm really sorry about the ruckus and derailment my request must have caused. I didn't know the turn up will be massive enough to cause disruption.
For those who left their email, I've taken them down and would email you soon, you can either edit or delete as you dim fit. Thank you

Please I PMed you on the same issue. Kindly respond with the aim of including me too. Thanks.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Predstan: 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
Dexter001:

Tissuepaper, come see your brother.

Hey are calling on Tissuepaper from the beer parlour thread. Your trolling is from another space. Lol
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Dexter001(m): 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
Predstan:

Hey are calling on Tissuepaper from the beer parlour thread. Your trolling is from another space. Lol
Hahahaha, let me meet him there.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Predstan: 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
LadyHeaven:

Please show me the ropes, even pointers would be fine, i would really appreciate been trying to gather information and having a mentor would be a tremendous help

Madam the guy is a scam. Maybe he made his million between Nov 11 till date. No fall hands abeg

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Predstan: 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
Dexter001:

Hahahaha, let me meet him there.

But true true you get problem ooo.... Make I zoom to that thread to see your dirty post
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Olalekank(m): 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
Predstan:

Madam the guy is a scam. Maybe he made his million between Nov 11 till date. No fall hands abeg
Spot on bro, make people no go fall hand!
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Heineken(m): 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
Olalekank:
Guys, please let's be careful so as not to fall into the hands of any scammer. I saw someone's post where he said he makes 500k in a month on a steady and ready to teach 30 people if he gets 100 likes. I decided to go through the profile if there's anyway I can contact him only to see the screenshot below. The post was from @ kirinwa https://www.nairaland.com/4852491/how-old-when-made-first/52#73151885
As at one week ago, he made the comment in the screenshot

NB: I didn't specifically call anyone a scammer but I am just saying we should be careful
hahahah people are wicked sha. Bet player wey dey lie wan scam people wey dey struggle.. Nawao. Hyn dey even play bet join hyn scam.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by pocohantas(f): 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
Grupo:
Made my first million at the age of 26. That was last year.

Right now, I have earned more than $17, 000 through fiverr. Although I only have close to 4m in savings.

I don't even know what to do with the money.

Just dumping it in treasury bills until I have a reasonable business to do.

Modified:

Many people have sent me mails, wanting me to mentor them, however, what they are looking for in Sokoto is actually in their Shukutu.

Let me tell you the truth, no one is going to help you. The jungle out there is so thick and everybody is trying to forge a path for himself.

That said, everything I know today, I learned on this same Nairaland. While young people like me are busy in the romance section, wasting away time with teenage girls, you would always find me in business and investment sections trying to learn new businesses.

The first time I opened a Fiverr and Upwork account was in 2013. I didn't know what to do with the accounts. So, I abandoned them. But when I graduated from school in 2015, I started looking for ways of making money, because money from parents was no longer coming in. And since I don't have the physical strength to do an offline hustle, I decided to look the way of online businesses once more.

Prior to this time, I used to be very active in the romance section but I started visiting the business section, that was with my old moniker though. From that 2015 through 2016, I was wandering in the business section until I saw two threads that changed my life. I read the threads and decided to take action. No one guided me and no one is ready to guide anybody. Most people who are going to claim that they would guide you are not making money from freelancing and will only take your money and sell you an eBook.

So, you need to work out your salvation by yourself. Find the two threads below. Read through the first ten pages of each of the threads, then take action. If you have any question, ask on the thread, there are people on there who are willing to answer you.

https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2

https://www.nairaland.com/3237273/how-make-regular-income-offering

Cc; samysmoothfresh
Dandeeboss
Eldeerlucifer
Rextizzle

And all other alphas... share among yourselves.

Just had to tag you guys to this. 54 pages and none of you in sight. If it were on vagina or breast, you all will be FTC. Please, read and learn.

4 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Olalekank(m): 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
Heineken:
hahahah people are wicked sha. Bet player wey dey lie wan scam people wey dey struggle.. Nawao. Hyn dey even play bet join hyn scam.
'
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I don't even have anything against his bet. Many people do it including me but then, you come here and want to lie to people, collect money from them, like really, your fellow Nigerians!

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.