Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? - Business (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (297654 Views)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Zepher528(f): 10:44am On Jan 24, 2019
Mystic1:
Op I'm really sorry about the ruckus and derailment my request must have caused. I didn't know the turn up will be massive enough to cause disruption.
For those who left their email, I've taken them down and would email you soon, you can either edit or delete as you dim fit. Thank you

I’m interested zepher528@gmail.com
Pls pls pls kindly contact me. Thanks
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by DEBUU: 11:29am On Jan 24, 2019
Damentia:
Most of the guys forming millionaire here can not even boast of a 100k if asked to tender their account statements.... as for me I made my millions from selling choice plots of lands at different locations within my state,later on I got into mini import biz and started importing mobile phones both new and fairly used from China and USA...a lot of the ideas on nairaland business section really helped me,afterwards I bought some online manuals about how to sell on Amazon as a non US resident,without wasting time I gave it a try,I was selling different kinds of tech products,I get this products from sellers from alibaba in China.And with this business of selling on Amazon I was able to earn about 3 million naira in the first 3 months.

Good day sir please kindly send me the e-book on selling products on Amazon.
frantexx28@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Mariangeles(f): 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
harlee:
Pls,for those that are experienced in business and have made millions and also willing to help a brother who is need of a business to start, pls pls and pls,what business can I run with 50,000.advice will be appreciated. God bless in anticipation
have you tried anything yet ??
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by FunctionX(m): 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
GOOD THREAD
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Oluwakemitosin: 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
Damentia:
Most of the guys forming millionaire here can not even boast of a 100k if asked to tender their account statements.... as for me I made my millions from selling choice plots of lands at different locations within my state,later on I got into mini import biz and started importing mobile phones both new and fairly used from China and USA...a lot of the ideas on nairaland business section really helped me,afterwards I bought some online manuals about how to sell on Amazon as a non US resident,without wasting time I gave it a try,I was selling different kinds of tech products,I get this products from sellers from alibaba in China.And with this business of selling on Amazon I was able to earn about 3 million naira in the first 3 months.

am highly interested in the Amazon material and can u please kindly send same to oluwakemitosin@gmail.com...and can also shed more light on how you import from Alibaba
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by LaCremy: 8:45am On Jan 25, 2019
Oluwakemitosin:
am highly interested in the Amazon material and can u please kindly send same to oluwakemitosin@gmail.com...and can also shed more light on how you import from Alibaba
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 25, 2019
Dc4life:
I was slightly above 21 when I made my first million from side hustles & trading bitcoins and Giftcards . God bless @Justi4Jesu who contacted me and added me to her WhatsApp Ecurrency group. Everything changed so fast after that, Met lots of great people on there.. I’m on the way to my 10th milli lol.. Glory be to God

P/S First 1 million is always the hardest to earn and keep, the rest millions are the easiest wink

boss. .please can I drop my account number ? anything won't be too small...I really need money...
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by harlee(m): 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mariangeles:
have you tried anything yet ??
no
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by sircrabo: 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2019
DEBUU:

Good day sir please kindly send me the e-book on selling products on Amazon.
frantexx28@gmail.com

Pls if you have the ebook on selling on amazon, kindly forward to my_kels@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by sircrabo: 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
Damentia:

Pls help forward the book to my_kels@yahoo.com. I have heard abt that biz b4, does it in Amy way have similarities with drophipping? will I need my own website or buyers are to buy from Alibaba directly?

Pls help with the materials.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by sircrabo: 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mystic1:
Op I'm really sorry about the ruckus and derailment my request must have caused. I didn't know the turn up will be massive enough to cause disruption.
For those who left their email, I've taken them down and would email you soon, you can either edit or delete as you dim fit. Thank you

I will appreciate if you can help me acquire the knowledge. my_kels@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Mariangeles(f): 7:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
harlee:
no
Have you tried mini importation ??
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Konquest: 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
TissuePaper:
Hello fellow nairalanders and business men, I was at the verge of making my first million naira early this year but I got carried away by the euphoria and made some bad investments which later backfired and left me bankrupt... However, I'm recuperating now, and I just wanted to know at what age you guys made your first million naira and how you did it or the investments you made.

This is just to serve as a motivation to our young and upcoming brothers and sisters still in the labor market struggling to make ends meet.

Thanks

Have you made your millions now?
Made mine from International trade
and investments in my early 40s... Hard
work went into it. grin

Do not invest in what you don't understand!
That would be my advice to anyone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Konquest: 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2019
Damentia:

Interesting!
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Zepher528(f): 8:18am On Jan 26, 2019
Mystic1:

Pls sir i’m interested zepher528@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
hmm! this trend is really mind blowing I kept telling myself "Tina what are you doing see your mate dem" but the truth is all fingers are not equal well as for me I don't have a hundred thousand not to talk of a million
last year cross over I sat down and really talked to myself I will be 24 this year and still nothing to show for it am a professional tailor I work for most of those big fashion houses you see in instagram but still yet I don't the year ended with nothing to show for it. contrary to what you may think am not extravagant in spending it's just that responsibility that comes with being the first child of the family in the igbo setting.
well this year I have decided to be selfish and focus on myself solely want to start up my own fashion business but had no capital
right now am working as a nanny in Lagos island and i must say I got lucky with the pay and family so I don't bother with feeding and accommodation just toiletries at the end of the month.
with this I get to save more and invest in forex trading(had the training for like two years now but capital has been a major setback) whilst here.

anyways I see myself making up to a MIL before the end of the year (not through my nanny work ooo but through online investment I plan to venture into from next month)
may God help my hustle

13 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by GodLifted: 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by GodLifted: 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2019
Damentia:
I will be greatfull if you can send the Ebook to my mail. kolawolebukky@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
Rextizzle:
Lol what?

I was into mini importation few years ago, but I had to stop because of the stress, now am into cryptocurrency.

can u teach,me CYPTOCURRENCY BRO
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
Halifaxguy:
I'm in my early thirties, I make more than 1.2 million naira every month. But I feel the money is not enough for me due to my extravagant lifestyles. I wish I can cut down on some of my lifestyles. Btw, I am Full Stack Web Developer, plus I have a skill in digital analytics using (Google Analytics).

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Siki355(m): 12:50am On Jan 27, 2019
Tina1223:
hmm! this trend is really mind blowing I kept telling myself "Tina what are you doing see your mate dem" but the truth is all fingers are not equal well as for me I don't have a hundred thousand not to talk of a million
last year cross over I sat down and really talked to myself I will be 24 this year and still nothing to show for it am a professional tailor I work for most of those big fashion houses you see in instagram but still yet I don't the year ended with nothing to show for it. contrary to what you may think am not extravagant in spending it's just that responsibility that comes with being the first child of the family in the igbo setting.
well this year I have decided to be selfish and focus on myself solely want to start up my own fashion business but had no capital
right now am working as a nanny in Lagos island and i must say I got lucky with the pay and family so I don't bother with feeding and accommodation just toiletries at the end of the month.
with this I get to save more and invest in forex trading(had the training for like two years now but capital has been a major setback) whilst here.

anyways I see myself making up to a MIL before the end of the year (not through my nanny work ooo but through online investment I plan to venture into from next month)
may God help my hustle

u don't ave a plan to open, ur own fashion house

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by recentalasko(m): 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
@Mystic1
Pls I'm interested
Here's my email address
alaskogeorge@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by miraclefromGod: 7:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
Mystic1:

Please am interested. My email address is taymie89@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by cdor777: 11:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
[quote author=GodLifted post=75133350][/quote]

KINDLY SEND THE EBOOK TO MY EMAIL CDOR777@GMAIL.COM
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
hubcap:
23, by hacking people's bank account

I don't believe it
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
Yankee101:

It's like an online store host for drop shipping etc. You sign on to create your store on their platform.

can you teach me how to use it ?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
nineone:
I can put you through. I trade forex, affiliate and digital marketing, drop shipping and mini importation and a few others. All these businesses have a high learning curve or either take a long time to start yielding incomes. They require that you have another source of income while you learn. If youre still interested after knowing that it's not a get rich quick scheme, indicate below and we can get started.

am interested
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
oloyolo:

a lot of my philosophy has changed since then.

I'm still interested in domain name and softwares but like I said I am trying to gain momentum. I have the knowledge but I'm working on raising capital. in fact I know more about domain name and softwares now than I knew then.

that is why I believe my come back will be massive, I'm not in a rush.

this actually the first time am coming out to talk about my failure, I used to hide it because I didn't want people to judge me as stupid.

plus after the whole thing happened, I fell into a long cycle of depression, lost my self esteem, became a chronic procrastinator and dopamine junky, I would troll youtude and nl day and night just to evade reality did drugs and all.

but just last month I read a book that changed everything "what learned losing a million dollar"

that book changed me in every way. if I had my way I will make everybody I know read that book.

don't worry you will soon hear the part2

bro..can we work together ?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by africanman85: 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2019
oloyolo:

a lot of my philosophy has changed since then.

I'm still interested in domain name and softwares but like I said I am trying to gain momentum. I have the knowledge but I'm working on raising capital. in fact I know more about domain name and softwares now than I knew then.

that is why I believe my come back will be massive, I'm not in a rush.

this actually the first time am coming out to talk about my failure, I used to hide it because I didn't want people to judge me as stupid.

plus after the whole thing happened, I fell into a long cycle of depression, lost my self esteem, became a chronic procrastinator and dopamine junky, I would troll youtude and nl day and night just to evade reality did drugs and all.

but just last month I read a book that changed everything "what learned losing a million dollar"

that book changed me in every way. if I had my way I will make everybody I know read that book.

don't worry you will soon hear the part2
I have 6 domain names I just bought. Can u help me with d marketing ?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Sequence001(m): 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
Halifaxguy:
I'm in my early thirties, I make more than 1.2 million naira every month. But I feel the money is not enough for me due to my extravagant lifestyles. I wish I can cut down on some of my lifestyles. Btw, I am Full Stack Web Developer, plus I have a skill in digital analytics using (Google Analytics).

Pls how do i contact you?
Am want to engage in paid learning
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by gbosah91(m): 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
Please help me with the ebook am learning forex too gbosah91@gmail.com
Dwayne22:

no problem, just mail me your account details let me help the little way I can

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.