Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church (6673 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme / Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by frrank(m): 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
Hello,

Let me start by introducing myself. I'm in my early 30s and I'm a bachelor, I'm the quiet type and I live a comfortable life.

For some time now, I have noticed quite a number of ladies staring at me during church service. I keep wondering what's going through their mind and why they can't just concentrate on the worship which they came for.

I have changed churches and this has continued even in bigger congregations.

I'm not comfortable about it and some of the ladies don't even look away when I catch them staring, they just lock their eyes on me.

Please can someone share why this is going on?

Thank you.
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by dingbang(m): 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
Let them look. When they are tired, they will come say hi grin

10 Likes

Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ordinary look and you are carried away

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by samysmoothfresh: 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
"You're in your early 30s, you're a BACHELOR, you're the quiet type (perhaps handsome too) and most importantly, you live a COMFORTABLE life" and you are here asking why SINGLE ladies in church are staring at you undecided

they are staring because you remind them of the apostle Paul

orishirishi

meanwhile these women no get joy again o

they are fighting desperately to avoid attending the next shiloh

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by frrank(m): 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
dingbang:
Let them look. When they are tired, they will come say hi grin

It's been going on for some time now. I doubt if they're going to get tired anytime soon.

I tried getting used to it initially but mehn, i can't.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by frrank(m): 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
Naughtysite:
Ordinary look and you are carried away

I think it'd be pertinent for them to give all their attention to the Men of God and the secretary during announcement.
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by Divay22(f): 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
What are you feeling like now?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by frrank(m): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
"You're in your early 30s, you're a BACHELOR, you're the quiet type (perhaps handsome too) and most importantly, you live a COMFORTABLE life" and you are here asking why SINGLE ladies in church are staring at you undecided

they are staring because you remind of the apostle Paul

orishirishi

meanwhile these women no get joy again o

they are fighting desperately to avoid attending the next shiloh

Thanks Samy, when i changed church, i started dressing down. E no work.
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by frrank(m): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
Divay22:
What are you feeling like now?

I hope you're not one of them.

Kindly help me answer the the question i asked nah. What goes on in their mind?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by Divay22(f): 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
frrank:

I hope you're not one of them.

Kindly help me answer the the question i asked nah. What goes on in their mind?
One of them shocked in your wildest dream tongue

I don't know... Na eye way you take see them, dem take see you.
You can as well find out from one after the close of service next Sunday.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by tee59(f): 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
You don't understand the green light again? Are you not a man? Do the needful jor.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by frrank(m): 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
Divay22:

One of them shocked in your wildest dream tongue

I don't know... Na eye way you take see them, dem take see you.
You can as well find out from one after the close of service next Sunday.

The 3rd paragraph is very helpful. It has never crossed my mind.
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by frrank(m): 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
tee59:
You don't understand the green light again? Are you not a man? Do the needful jor.

Hahaha... Green light once landed me a state insult, i dey very careful since then.
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by Ivye(f): 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
Gy send ur picture so I can tell u y dey r staring at u..lol
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by Divay22(f): 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
frrank:

Now, i just told you.
So do the needful and also let us know how it went.

I can't be teaching you tutorials and at the end you won't show me your result.. You lie!
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by frrank(m): 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
Divay22:

Now, i just told you.
So do the needful and also let us know how it went.

I can't be teaching you tutorials and at the end you won't show me your result.. You lie!

Not an issue. I'll surely update you.
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by gulfer: 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
They are not looking at you but the fresos on the churchwall........ angry angry
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by MorningStar233: 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
Chai, girls have suffered!!! We can't even look in peace again.. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
funny people. When girls were reserved, they said they were not outspoken and exposed like their counterparts in d western worlds. Now girls are bold, d same people are complaining. Oga op, if she look u, look her back. First to tire na lazy girl/boy

10 Likes

Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
@op, what are you feeling like now?
lol.
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by Pearl05(f): 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
When you are focused in the service, you can't notice them.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
frrank:

just wear a wedding ring on your finger to reduce the staring

1 Like

Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by seniorgozman(m): 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
If I may ask, how did you see them?
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by Dfinex(f): 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
You sef wetin u look before you come see say them dey look u? (U see what your mind wants to see).....abi na only u be the bro wey dey the church?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by Foodforthought: 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
Don't be too sure...mad people are also stared at. Na joke o
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by Apina(m): 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
And you had to open a thread to make yourself feel special undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by frrank(m): 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
gloria34:
funny people. When girls were reserved, they said they were not outspoken and exposed like their counterparts in d western worlds. Now girls are bold, d same people are complaining. Oga op, if she look u, look her back. First to tire na lazy girl/boy

Chai... You're wicked. cry

I'll lose concentration.
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by frrank(m): 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
MorningStar233:
Chai, girls have suffered!!! We can't even look in peace again.. undecided

You should be looking at the MOG
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by ednut1(m): 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
Feeling yaself. U no sabi say husband scarce

1 Like

Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by frrank(m): 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
Pearl05:
When you are focused in the service, you can't notice them.

When they're sitting in front rows(they rows before mine) , you can't held but notice.

I don't know for those behind me because i don't have any biz looking back.
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by frrank(m): 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
funmisticqueen:
just wear a wedding ring on your finger to reduce the staring

That's might make things worst
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by frrank(m): 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
Dfinex:
You sef wetin u look before you come see say them dey look u? (U see what your mind wants to see).....abi na only u be the bro wey dey the church?

There's no way you'll not notice anyone who's in front of you and is turning back to stare at you. You can't, not when it happens intermittently, in some cases.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My 2 Months Old Baby And I In The Village - Photos / This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More / Is She Having An Affair With Her Boss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.