Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church (6662 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme / Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by prettysassygirl(f): 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
frrank:
Hello,

Let me start by introducing myself. I'm in my early 30s and I'm a bachelor, I'm the quiet type and I live a comfortable life.

For some time now, I have noticed quite a number of ladies staring at me during church service. I keep wondering what's going through their mind and why they can't just concentrate on the worship which they came for.

I have changed churches and this has continued even in bigger congregations.

I'm not comfortable about it and some of the ladies don't even look away when I catch them staring, they just lock their eyes on me.

Please can someone share why this is going on?

Thank you.
Total rubbish
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by MorningStar233: 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
frrank:

You should be looking at the MOG

Did I look at u?
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by frrank(m): 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
ednut1:
Feeling yaself. U no sabi say husband scarce

I don't think so brother. It's the qualities in their list that makes them overlook most men.
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by frrank(m): 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
MorningStar233:

Did I look at u?

***They

Corrected.
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by ednut1(m): 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
frrank:

I don't think so brother. It's the qualities in their list that makes them overlook most men.
husband wey no get money is dat one husband grin. Bros try chyke one na. The economy is hard for guys but those gals still want fairytale marriage wey go cost 4m and above

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by MorningStar233: 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
frrank:

***They

Corrected.

Sure guy....they just Like u that's all, Na them dey rush u
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by Pearl05(f): 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
frrank:

When they're sitting in front rows(they rows before mine) , you can't held but notice.

I don't know for those behind me because i don't have any biz looking back.

So those in front of you will turn back to look at you. Even if that is the case, keep your face straight up. Don't be distracted in the house of the Lord.

That all said, post your picture so I can analyse it to know why exactly they are staring at you .
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by Dfinex(f): 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
frrank:

There's no way you'll not notice anyone who's in front of you and is turning back to stare at you. You can't, not when it happens intermittently, in some cases.

In that case stop paying attention. .
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by Raalsalghul: 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
funmisticqueen:
just wear a wedding ring on your finger to reduce the staring
For the first time in Nairaland, you are making sense. Wonder what happened today.
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
Divay22:
What are you feeling like now?
I just tire for him
NOTHING person no go see for nairaland
This one dey appreciate himself.
He may have forgotten that his CHOICE of WEARS may have been totally abysmal

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
Raalsalghul:
For the first time in Nairaland, you are making sense. Wonder what happened today.
nothing. i empathise with op. those babes staring like hungry wolves who just saw chicken.
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by may320: 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
@OP, its telling you to go and marry. You must be cool, youthful and good looking, reason they are staring at you.
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by JasonScoolari: 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
Divay22:
Did anyone offend you today? You know what I mean.
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by Diamond23(f): 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
frrank:
Hello,

Let me start by introducing myself. I'm in my early 30s and I'm a bachelor, I'm the quiet type and I live a comfortable life.

For some time now, I have noticed quite a number of ladies staring at me during church service. I keep wondering what's going through their mind and why they can't just concentrate on the worship which they came for.

I'm not comfortable about it and some of the ladies don't even look away when I catch them staring, they just lock their eyes on me.

Thank you.
Itz either u r extraordinary ugly or u always wear d back of ur clothe to church, check urself. Wonder how u noticed U r d one dey r staring at!
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
frrank:
Hello,

Thank you.
And Your feeling like a boss no undecidedw
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by essenceplus: 12:10pm On May 06, 2019
frrank:
Hello,

Thank you.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Has it stopped!
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by essenceplus: 12:11pm On May 06, 2019
samysmoothfresh:
"You're in your early 30s, you're a BACHELOR, you're the quiet type (perhaps handsome too) and most importantly, you live a COMFORTABLE life" and you are here asking why SINGLE ladies in church are staring at you undecided

they are staring because you remind them of the apostle Paul

orishirishi

meanwhile these women no get joy again o

they are fighting desperately to avoid attending the next shiloh

Bad mouth
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by essenceplus: 12:17pm On May 06, 2019
gloria34:
funny people. When girls were reserved, they said they were not outspoken and exposed like their counterparts in d western worlds. Now girls are bold, d same people are complaining. Oga op, if she look u, look her back. First to tire na lazy girl/boy

Una Don tear eyes
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by essenceplus: 12:20pm On May 06, 2019
frrank:

True
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:52pm On May 06, 2019
frrank:
Hello,

Thank you.

You are very attractive and also you have a sexual vibe that makes them to stare at you.

As for me I don't just stare at the face I also stare at the trousers ���� because at church you don't where the healing might come from.

Just teasing

Good write up.
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by frrank(m): 3:36pm On May 06, 2019
essenceplus:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Has it stopped!

Lol...I can't say for sure.

I go very early and sit in the front row. I can't say what's going on behind me any longer. It's more convenient for me and I get to focus. Sorry in advance, I guess the response may not be as you anticipated.
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by frrank(m): 3:49pm On May 06, 2019
Wordsfrombimpe:

You are very attractive and also you have a sexual vibe that makes them to stare at you.

As for me I don't just stare at the face I also stare at the trousers ���� because at church you don't where the healing might come from.

Just teasing

Good write up.

Bimpe you haven't seen me nah, don't assume all those qualities.

And please don't be naughty, It's a holy place. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks for the compliment. smiley
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by essenceplus: 4:26pm On May 06, 2019
frrank:

Lol...I can't say for sure.

I go very early and sit in the front row. I can't say what's going on behind me any longer. It's more convenient for me and I get to focus. Sorry in advance, I guess the response may not be as you anticipated.

Let down your guard. Don't you wanna get married. Stop being uptight and pushing people away
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by frrank(m): 4:51pm On May 06, 2019
essenceplus:

Let down your guard. Don't you wanna get married. Stop being uptight and pushing people away

Noted. Thank you.
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 06, 2019
frrank:

Noted. Thank you.
fuk em hard na
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 06, 2019
Yes. We, the girls, want to be spoiled.

grin

ednut1:
husband wey no get money is dat one husband grin. Bros try chyke one na. The economy is hard for guys but those gals still want fairytale marriage wey go cost 4m and above
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 06, 2019
Divay22:

I am feeling Eligible. cheesy
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 06, 2019
D gals r there gossiping u to their friends how u stare at them in d church n u r here saying d opposite.
Pls face front wen u r in d church stop comiting sin of lukery

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by Divay22(f): 7:21pm On May 06, 2019
truthsayer009:

I am feeling Eligible. cheesy
Hahahahaha grin
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:36pm On May 06, 2019
frrank:

Bimpe you haven't seen me nah, don't assume all those qualities.

And please don't be naughty, It's a holy place. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks for the compliment. smiley

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by ednut1(m): 9:20pm On May 06, 2019
milkymum:
Yes. We, the girls, want to be spoiled.

grin

at d expense of our pocket abi
Re: Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church by dreamwords: 10:00pm On May 06, 2019
samysmoothfresh:
"You're in your early 30s, you're a BACHELOR, you're the quiet type (perhaps handsome too) and most importantly, you live a COMFORTABLE life" and you are here asking why SINGLE ladies in church are staring at you undecided

they are staring because you remind them of the apostle Paul

orishirishi

meanwhile these women no get joy again o

they are fighting desperately to avoid attending the next shiloh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies: Banana Or Plantain / Which University In Nigeria Do They Have The Most Naughty Or Craziest Ladies / Awwwww This Is So Sweet And Romantic (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.