Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. (10435 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Erums(m): 5:18am On Nov 19, 2018
Congrats airforce.... More to come
Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Airforce01(m): 7:41am On Nov 19, 2018
Saff:
I was just thinking about you today in my room, I was like “ I’ve not seen airforce in a long time” I’m glad you’re doing well.

Congratsss, so happy for you! Welcome to fatherhood and I hope it treats you well.

Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 19, 2018
Airforce01:
Hello everyone, something just happened right now.

My girlfriend has put to bed .

It's a new chapter of my life and I thank My God that my baby is here safetly and in good health .

I am so excited right now .

Pictures coming soon.

Airforce1
where is the pic of the baby undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 19, 2018
Rextizzle:
Talking like you are innocent, Nonsense!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by SINZ: 8:02am On Nov 19, 2018
N0favors:
Congratulations mate

You believe this shit?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by jom28gy(m): 8:11am On Nov 19, 2018
congrats
Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by iLegendd(m): 8:20am On Nov 19, 2018
Congratulations! Thank God for safe delivery.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Iamgrey5(m): 8:35am On Nov 19, 2018
thevirginhunter:
congrats airforce smiley

Cc: greiyboy
Bruv

I don't use greyboy anymore

How have you been?

congrats Mr Airforce1
Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Airforce01(m): 8:38am On Nov 19, 2018
The positive comments on this thread shows for real, that I'm not hated much like I thought . cheesy

But then again, Nairalanders are so unpredictable. smiley

I shall unveil my newborn this week .

Thanks to everyone that wish me well in this new chapter of my life .

And to everyone else patiently waiting on God for child, May God bless answer your prayers real quick , Amen .

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by nairaman66(m): 8:40am On Nov 19, 2018
Airforce01:

It's a new chapter of my life and I thank My God that my baby is here safetly and in good health .

Pictures coming soon.

Airforce1

Instead of dropping albums, you are dropping babies.. You think you are doing me... congrats though
Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by nairaman66(m): 8:41am On Nov 19, 2018
Airforce01:
The positive comments on this thread shows for real, that I'm not hated much like I thought . cheesy

I shall unveil my newborn this week.

And to everyone else patiently waiting on God for child, May God bless answer your prayers real quick , Amen .

It is a car ??

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Airforce01(m): 8:44am On Nov 19, 2018
SINZ , everything is not fight , drop your Ego and congratulate me .

You're so egocentric

Come down from your high horse and congratulate me , it won't take a dime off you .

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by saintsylve(m): 8:47am On Nov 19, 2018
Airforce01:
The last 3 months has been a very busy one for me .

To take care of a pregnant woman , you need to be patient and endure lot of funny characters .

Sometimes I had to go on Google to search on how to treat a pregnant woman right.. but, I over came grin

Congratulations brother. May God grant you wisdom, wealth and good health to take care of your family.

Also, people should learn to be matured, these disses all for this innocent baby is uncalled for.

Let catch fun while respecting each other.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Airforce01(m): 8:56am On Nov 19, 2018
Thanks everyone
Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Rextizzle(m): 9:04am On Nov 19, 2018
MhisTahrah:
I'm done with you
Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Rextizzle(m): 9:05am On Nov 19, 2018
Airforce01:

I shall unveil my newborn this week .

Go to hell boy, I can't congratulate a fornicator.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Rextizzle(m): 9:06am On Nov 19, 2018
SINZ:

You believe this shit?
Let the boy keep deceiving himself.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Airforce01(m): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2018
Rextizzle:

Ok
Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by N0favors: 9:44am On Nov 19, 2018
SINZ:

You believe this shit?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by wiseone28: 10:35am On Nov 19, 2018
Rextizzle:

You mumu o but at least he didn't flush it down the toilet or denied responsible like you always do

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Ayobami7(m): 10:52am On Nov 19, 2018
象形字
Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 19, 2018
Airforce01:

Pictures coming soon.

Airforce1

Congrats bro.May the arrival of your baby bring you more goodluck and all round improvement. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Maxi112: 10:58am On Nov 19, 2018
Congrats mate!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 19, 2018
Rextizzle:

How old are you? SMH

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 19, 2018
Rextizzle:
So someone fornicâting and giving birth out of wedlock is now a thing to celebrate? no wonder Africa is this backward, because of stupid people.

Go and sit down. You are the only bitter one here. Others have congratulated Airforce1 regardless of any beef they had with him. You no dey shame?

E dey your body. And you call yourself a man?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Augustap(f): 11:28am On Nov 19, 2018
Rextizzle:
See this one looking for pictures, I just pity y'all.

I don't want to believe you're new to NL. Play along with Airforce. When he's happy, be happy, when he's sad ..... ( I cannot kill myself)
I dey wait for pictures oh grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Augustap(f): 11:31am On Nov 19, 2018
technicallyrich:

so that you go use the picture do the baby juju abi.
U get sense
The way evil thoughts cloud your mind is very unhealthy
Btw, leave NL and focus on your multi million business grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Airforce01(m): 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Congrats bro.May the arrival of your baby bring you more goodluck and all round improvement. Amen.

Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Alexaonfleek: 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
Congrats airforce1 even though I don't really know you and I'm new on nairaland.its a thing of joy to have a baby and we also thank God for good health of both the baby and mother.

We're still expecting pics wink

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by technicallyrich(m): 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2018
Augustap:

The way evil thoughts cloud your mind is very unhealthy
Btw, leave NL and focus on your multi million business grin grin
u obviously came to naira land to look for husband.try shiloh too.i heard there are miracla husband there.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by khiaa(f): 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
Airforce01:

Pictures coming soon.

Airforce1

How about stepping up to the plate and make your pregnant girlfriend your pregnant wife. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys / Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? / A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.