Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? (59316 Views)

Was Atiku Head Of Obasanjo’s Economic Management Team? (Fact Check) / Michael Achimugu Drops Another Video, After Dino Denies Atiku Corrupt Practices / Bayelsa, Kogi: Where Was Atiku Abubakar And Where Was Peter Obi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by kernel001: 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
Igbokid:

Atiku is a world renowned thief who would never become the president of Nigeria.

That means Buhari and Tinubu were friends to the world renowned thief?

1 Like

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
atiku our incoming president by God's grace
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by kernel001: 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
Volksfuhrer:
Of cooourse! He was corrupt then; he is corrupt now. You see, you should appreciate how cleverly APC excluded corrupt Atiku from party leadership, even his proxies were eventually stifled out of APC.

In any case, APC chieftains needed all the support they could muster, including Atiku's deep pockets, to defeat PDP at the centre, and they did! In other words, Atiku's money was put to good use!

And now that corrupt Atiku has taken his support elsewhere, do you still expect APC to cozy up to him? That's not hypocrisy; that's sound politics.

Global practice is such that political party / companies avoid association of dent (Crime indicted fellows), especially in the open.
How can APC acknowledge a criminal, which court convicted him?
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by AnyoneButAtiku: 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
Factfinder1:
I Want To Know If Atiku Was Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken.

I Hate Hypocrisy...

I'm not a supporter of all of this politicians but I think I need a well informed apc and pdp supporter to help me with factual explanations.... Since I'm factfinder I want to be informed with facts....

What sort of puerile logic is this?

Do you understand politics at all?
Do you understand that all mainstream political parties around the world comprise of the noble, the ignoble, and the bone-idle?
Put differently; the able, the tolerable, and the insufferable grin

Say no to #AtikulooterCONtinua
Say no to #Lootocrats
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by kayode1910(m): 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
Is a good question
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by alexiej(m): 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
Igbokid:

Clown..
There's no shame in identifying as a member of Atiku online miscreants association nah.
The clown is even claiming to be neutral when we know your daily bread largely depends on the amount of post you drop on behalf of your corrupt paymaster

Wow... You are dumb. So dumb that any statement of fact sounds like partisan politics to you.

1 Like

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by omoelerin1: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
id911:

APC the satanic party of saint shocked

If they like they should say Atiku is the devil himself, I will still campaign and vote for him
Please, what is satanic party? If APC is satanic party, then PDP must be a devilish party. APC was actually originated from PDP. Is there any difference between PDP and APC? Unfortunately, many Nigerian youths are so daft.
As a matter of fact, atiku himself is a satanic man, because he was a member of and wanted to contest under the satanic party, APC in 2014/2015. Immediately he lost in the party primary, he dumped the party. If I were saraki, tambuwa, kwakwanso and other contestants at the last presidential primary election of PDP, I will dump that bat, called atiku, the way he used to dump whoever emerged as the aspirant of his party since 2007.

Atiku is a terrible individual, who is not reliable. He is not trustworthy. He has no political direction. He has no love for the country, he is only after his pocket. In the year 2007, he left PDP and contested under AC. In 20011, he left AC and returned to PDP to contest. in 2015, he left PDP and returned to APC to contest. Here we are again, in 2018, he returned to PDP to contest. Only illiterate, uneducated, uniformed, gullible and unintelligent youth will support and take that kind person serious.
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by AHCB: 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
Factfinder1:
I Want To Know If Atiku Was Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken.

I Hate Hypocrisy...

I'm not a supporter of all of this politicians but I think I need a well informed apc and pdp supporter to help me with factual explanations.... Since I'm factfinder I want to be informed with facts....
if he wasn't corrupt why he has been decamping from one political party to another? Does he have something to hide?
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by danuzochukwu: 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
No, he was a saint then, but now corrupt because he has left a saint party.
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by XaintJoel20: 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
Igbokid:

Clown..
There's no shame in identifying as a member of Atiku online miscreants association nah.
The clown is even claiming to be neutral when we know your daily bread largely depends on the amount of post you drop on behalf of your corrupt paymaster

You didn't answer his question...

1 Like

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by youngestuk(m): 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
Igbokid:

Clown..
Bros answer the question grin
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by uchwar1: 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
Donald95:
Nnamdi Kanu is right.

Look at Buhari rally pics with Atiku and compare it with the pic he snapped with Atiku in 2017
bros, y?
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Igbokid: 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
alexiej:

Wow... You are dumb. So dumb that any statement of fact sounds like partisan politics to you.
Your father and mother are dumb undecided
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by MalcoImX: 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
dokie:

It doesn't change the fact that he is. And my benefitting from the proceeds makes me an accomplice. So if anyone should accuse him, I should be hiding out of shame. But in this case I am the one accusing him, while absolving myself of crime.
In that case, you shouldn't be on politics. You should form a morality club and monitor the contributions of members.

How would APC for e.g., seeking contributions for its presidential campaigns sort out the millions of contributions given by members and non-members of the party, How would you, if you were in charge of that know the source of my income, as the card below showed I contributed too?

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by dokie: 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
MalcoImX:

In that case, you shouldn't be on politics. You should form a morality club and monitor the contributions of members.

How would APC for e.g., seeking contributions for its presidential campaigns sort out the millions of contributions given by members and non-members of the party, How would you, if you were in charge of that know the source of my income, as the card below showed I contributed too?

So they just found out Atiku was corrupt?
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Ezebinaugwu(m): 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
MalcoImX:
Was the jet coming in from foreign countries then?

Is this all you have to say? Hahahahahah
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by beekaybanky: 1:12am On Nov 20, 2018
OilsPartsCars:

When they werent sold, what did you gain undecided.

We want him to sell them. Thanks grin
Thank you very much
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by alexiej(m): 8:12am On Nov 21, 2018
Igbokid:

Your father and mother are dumb undecided

Honey, they're not dumb smiley
It's obvious have a desperately retarded thought process. Keep it up!
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by sirjoe1124(m): 10:33am On Nov 21, 2018
Igbokid:

Clown..

When you possess an empty void enclave you tag a
brain..... You can stand to defend obvious misbehavior and hypocrisy
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Igbokid: 10:45am On Nov 21, 2018
sirjoe1124:

When you possess an empty void enclave you tag a
brain..... You can stand to defend obvious misbehavior and hypocrisy
Your useless parents at home are brainless... ipob lout
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by sirjoe1124(m): 10:46am On Nov 21, 2018
deomelo:
So, pictures now determines who is corrupt and who is not corrupt?

Why are Igbos so shallow, so ignorant and so unintelligent
?

SAIBABA

SAI NEXT LEVEL
Must IPob be associated in your brainlessness......
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by sirjoe1124(m): 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
Igbokid:

Your useless parents at home are brainless... ipob lout
You keep proving the sheer tenacity of my assertion that you're brainless but there's hope...... You can acquire wisdom to construct an issue based comment and not resorting to insults to cover up your inability to think.....
I have no personal issue with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) / Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) / Emeka Ihedioha's First Outing After Sack By Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.