Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? (59299 Views)

Was Atiku Head Of Obasanjo’s Economic Management Team? (Fact Check) / Michael Achimugu Drops Another Video, After Dino Denies Atiku Corrupt Practices / Bayelsa, Kogi: Where Was Atiku Abubakar And Where Was Peter Obi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by ba7man(m): 10:27am On Nov 19, 2018
Atiku has alway been corrupt.
APC used him but can NEVER hand over Nigeria to him, that's why APC chieftains made sure he didn't win the primaries in 2015.
Only a morally bankrupt party like PDP will present someone as corrupt as he is to lead this nation.

2 Likes

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by sanpipita(m): 10:27am On Nov 19, 2018
Deeno1:
Another daft question.

Is it possible not to mingle with a party member?

How does these pictures remove the fact that Atiku is corrupt?

I beg enough of all these backwardness and very retrogressive commentaries,let us proceed to

The Next Level of positivism,in 2019..

Lol another BMC account.
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Tobest150(m): 10:27am On Nov 19, 2018
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by shugabasbn: 10:28am On Nov 19, 2018
No matter how many times chameleon changes its color will not change anything from him. Hope u understand my parable

1 Like

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Deeno1: 10:28am On Nov 19, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Then, its either you have short memory, an indomie kid or just being mischievous!

I beg provide us with the full details of content of the report,not the cover page of a news magazine.

Why are you people so daft?

People are providing confirmed reports of Atiku's corruption cases,all you guys are showing us is cover page of a magazine.

I beg let us move on to the next level.

2 Likes

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Factfinder1(m): 10:29am On Nov 19, 2018
sanpipita:

Lol you are engaging a BMC account, don't expect him to have sense

No doubt... I saw every triat of zoombiesm
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by gurunlocker: 10:29am On Nov 19, 2018
His money was needed then to support Buhari. But since they came to power and he defected, he is now corrupt according to BMCs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by gare(f): 10:30am On Nov 19, 2018
Factfinder1:
I Want To Know If Atiku Was Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken.

I Hate Hypocrisy...

I'm not a supporter of all of this politicians but I think I need a well informed apc and pdp supporter to help me with factual explanations.... Since I'm factfinder I want to be informed with facts....

You may have to create another thread for APC supporters because I can see them miles away looking confused. They are so surprised.

1 Like

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by anochuko01(m): 10:30am On Nov 19, 2018
zlantanfan:
when they were sold what did we also gain, their is no problem with selling if government is clueless on management but pdp especially atiku has a bad reputation for awarding themselves government resource
we dont fvcking care who he sells it to, as long things work well. can you swear with your life that non of APC chieftains has ever done such?

1 Like

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Great2017: 10:30am On Nov 19, 2018
Volksfuhrer:
Of cooourse! He was corrupt then; he is corrupt now. You see, you should appreciate how cleverly APC excluded corrupt Atiku from party leadership, even his proxies were eventually stifled out of APC.

In any case, APC chieftains needed all the support they could muster, including Atiku's deep pockets, to defeat PDP at the centre, and they did! In other words, Atiku's money was put to good use!

And now that corrupt Atiku has taken his support elsewhere, do you still expect APC to cozy up to him? That's not hypocrisy; that's sound politics.
Yet they accepted Ganduje and Oshiomhole, the "dollar compressors", into their leadership. Try telling another lie about the APC being clever. This one did not fly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Ayobami7(m): 10:33am On Nov 19, 2018
转注字/轉注字
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by anochuko01(m): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2018
Deeno1:

I beg provide us with the full details of content of the report,not the cover page of a news magazine.

People are providing confirmed reports of Atiku's corruption cases,all you guys are showing us is cover page of a magazine.

I beg let us move on to the next level of suffering, empty promises, tyrany, cluenesness, and deciet.

1 Like

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by zlantanfan: 10:35am On Nov 19, 2018
anochuko01:

we dont fvcking care who he sells it to, as long things work well. can you swear with your life that non of APC chieftains has ever done such?
na there the koko dey, what has ever work well that still privatised?

His goons like saraki can also cripple national assest like they did siociete bank
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by dokie: 10:36am On Nov 19, 2018
MalcoImX:

You are not answering the question.

Parties don't operate like that. A thief is free to be or not to be in whichever party he wants, and also free to leave anytime he wants.

FFK, for e.g. was once in the APC and he went back to PDP. Whether corrupt or not, if he decides to come back to APC, nobody can do anything, even though the APC would prefer he stays in PDP.

Knowing that Evans is a kidnapper, if a party were to accept financial support from him would you say the same thing?

When you eat proceeds of crime knowingly, you are just as guilty as the criminal.

If Buhari accepted funds from atiku knowing they are proceeds of corruption which is crime is he not culpable? Let's be sincere.

1 Like

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Daboomb: 10:37am On Nov 19, 2018
Factfinder1:

I Hate Hypocrisy...

I'm not a supporter of all of this politicians but I think I need a well informed apc and pdp supporter to help me with factual explanations.... Since I'm factfinder I want to be informed with facts....

He was as CORRUPT AS HE WILL ALWAYS BE!

But back then, his corrupt money was needed to fund a broke APC.
Atiku is very corrupt and nothing more to add.
He sold all our National Assets to his Friends and Cronies at give-away prices in his wicked privatisation.

1 Like

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by popsyleo1: 10:39am On Nov 19, 2018
On Atiku and Obi we stand
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by ngoziempress: 10:41am On Nov 19, 2018
Good question. A person only becomes corrupt in Nigeria if he decides to leave APC and their backwardness. But i believe that Nigerians knows better now. Say no to Buhari and his negative CHANGE.
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 19, 2018
Deeno1:

I beg let us move on to the next level.

You were not born when those newspapers were published. I don't have the copy here, I would have snapped it to show. Don't be naïve, Buhari, as well as other politicians, are corrupt.

1 Share

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by femtex007(m): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2018
MalcoImX:
Does being in APC or snapping pictures with APC bigwigs make you not corrupt or change who you are?

I want you to answer honestly.
NYC one bro
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:44am On Nov 19, 2018
Igbokid:

Clown..
There's no shame in identifying as a member of Atiku online miscreants association nah.
The clown is even claiming to be neutral when we know your daily bread largely depends on the amount of post you drop on behalf of your corrupt paymaster
am yet to see any buharideen argue with facts without hurling insults....remember buhari will not remain in power forever
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Cityguy: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2018
Pictures as claimed say thousand words! Can see denials all over the place and some vain rationalizations such as that the party 'cleverly' exploited him and denied him positions. They also claim it does not matter that he is seen I the pics with our 'saints'. I laugh because this shows how depraved some minds can be. No level of insight whatsoever. We have taken partisanship to ridiculous levels I'm afraid salvation seems so far away. The unfortunate thing is that it's the youths who are supposed to be critical thinkers that engage in this emptiness. God help us all.
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by feddis(m): 10:45am On Nov 19, 2018
They only accuse people that leave their sham charade not those corrupt people that stand with them.
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by verifiablefacts: 10:48am On Nov 19, 2018
Factfinder1:

I Hate Hypocrisy...

i¿
All are see are pictures of Atiku and Buhari,Atiku and Tinubu, I thought I will see them(Buhari&Tinubu) handing over governance or trust to Atiku. Just because I exchanged pleasantries with an 'atiku'does not changed who he WAS(and in this case IS).

1 Like

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by feddis(m): 10:53am On Nov 19, 2018
An accessory to murder is almost as same as a murderer.
So all the charade about him being a corrupt man shouldn't even come from corrupt APC members if only they uphold integrity as they claim.

ba7man:
Atiku has alway been corrupt.
APC used him but can NEVER hand over Nigeria to him, that's why APC chieftains made sure he didn't win the primaries in 2015.
Only a morally bankrupt party like PDP will present someone as corrupt as he is to lead this nation.
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by eluquenson(m): 10:53am On Nov 19, 2018
APC/CPC/PDP all jointly destroyed this nation.
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by erinalex: 10:53am On Nov 19, 2018
eTECTIV:
Not at all... Dat was wen he was waving d broom.. Remember "Only d broom makes whole and sets free"
he was corrupt then and now.
Taken pictures with PMB doesn't make you Not to be corrupt.
All politicians in Nigeria are all rogues and thieves.
Once you are a politician in Nigeria, automatically you are corrupt.
The only difference is that some are Smartly & Cleverly corrupt than d others.
Non have masses interest at hearts.
All na wash.
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by feddis(m): 10:54am On Nov 19, 2018
You are dared to bring your facts!!!

Igbokid:

You are very correct.
Though, I strongly believe Ali Baba Atiku is the most most corrupt individual in the history of mankind.
If I tell you stuff about that man ehh..you 'll puke .Too bad I can't put them here.
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by PrinceBBlack(m): 10:55am On Nov 19, 2018
Factfinder1:
More
U in person dont need to ask this question. Can a government run in Nigeria without having one or 2 corrupt people in your train to achieve what u want. Whatever the case may be, both APC and PDP are full of corrupt personalities. It is the Nigeria we are faced with. If only we can eveb eradicate those 2 political parties and root for a neutral persons. But no, we are only concerned about what we stand to gain at the moment and we all contribute to the failure of Nigeria based on we casting our votes on the wrong people who we effortlessly know are corrupt . So yes he was still corrupt when he was with the APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by bamvik(m): 10:58am On Nov 19, 2018
Op if u are with jesus all ur sins are passed away and u become a new person BUT once u leave jesus u become a sinner . . Pls am not feeling fine dont quote grin
Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by feddis(m): 10:58am On Nov 19, 2018
If you don't see this as a political stunt then you are really ignorant.
But still, educating you is truly a waste of breath cos you are clearly a Buhari fanatic.

Officialpdpnig:

For those who care to know, Buhari just finished the road leading to Jada, Atikus hometown in Adamawa.

What he couldn't do even when he was in power for 8 years as VP, Buhari has done.

Video

https://mobile.twitter.com/yunusxonline/status/1064424727995973632

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by ATMCARD2(m): 11:02am On Nov 19, 2018
Factfinder1:

I Hate Hypocrisy...

We are OBIdiently ATIKUlating...... join MAFFSAAP on Facebook to understand why ATIKU is d right choice.

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Officialpdpnig: 11:03am On Nov 19, 2018
feddis:
If you don't see this as a political stunt then you are really ignorant.
But still, educating you is truly a waste of breath cos you are clearly a Buhari fanatic.

Photo speaks.

Individual supporter passion for Buhari is brutally frank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) / Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) / "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.