Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS (52922 Views)

Building A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City / 6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria / Is Building On A Water Logged Or Swampy Area Advisable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Opinionated: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by guru90: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2018
pacino26:
We're still planning on producing pencils.

Till I meet the angel that drafted me to Nigeria first.

hahahahaha...

9ja na curse !!!!

i swear !!!
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by originally(m): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2018
The country is like this because we refuse to do something

1 Like

Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Rochero(m): 10:35am On Nov 19, 2018
Great design and concept
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by bitcoin215: 10:36am On Nov 19, 2018
Those countries have gone.
Hope nigeria can get to where they are if given 100years
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by sirusX(m): 10:37am On Nov 19, 2018
Chizzyjoyce:
grin

Vision 3030 for Nigeria

Even the soothsayers would say that vision no pure

1 Like

Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by nike4love: 10:38am On Nov 19, 2018
and some multi coloured idiots re campaigning with 3000mega watts for the whole country...

1 Like

Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by zabuur: 10:38am On Nov 19, 2018
And our politicians will book a whole floor there to celebrate birthdays, marriages and all.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by sonofanarchy(m): 10:38am On Nov 19, 2018
the problem Is democracy... we should use the monarch system of governance
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by seunmohmoh(f): 10:39am On Nov 19, 2018
Edodefender:
vision 5050
vision 9090

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Chizzyjoyce(f): 10:40am On Nov 19, 2018
Edodefender:
vision 5050

shocked
Guy Chill small na

Nigeria will be great.. wink
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Marleek(m): 10:40am On Nov 19, 2018
Edodefender:
vision 5050
Vision 100100

5 Likes

Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Chizzyjoyce(f): 10:43am On Nov 19, 2018
sirusX:

Even the soothsayers would say that vision no pure

Lolzz grin

E go must better ooo
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Edowmoyi: 10:43am On Nov 19, 2018
Just wait! you will see the flying tower soon in EKO ATLANTIC CITY. Up Gov. Ambode
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by ollah2: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2018
Princedapace:
People are here blaming God.. When u and I are the ones defending these leaders.. To those of u who have not traveled before, if u travel out of this country, u will may hate ur self for ever coming from this part of the world..

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..

They don't need to travel out. This thread will be viewed by thousands of Nigerians and some will pass this innovation to friends and families. Millions of Nigerians watch foreign movies/musics etc. Millions of Nigerians are on social media and they can see how foreign countries look but my signature perfectly describes Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by hollakay: 10:45am On Nov 19, 2018
Chizzyjoyce:
grin

Vision 3030 for Nigeria

haba! it can't be vision 3030, it will around 3028, then it will take another 20 years to complete.
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 19, 2018
If you think Nigeria will be great, prepare your mind ,you won't live to see it cos that will probably happen in the next 200,000 years to come undecided

1 Like

Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by timmylawal(m): 10:46am On Nov 19, 2018
$330m will be used for the construction... yet that same money is what just 1 politician will cater away in Nigeria
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 19, 2018
And someone will tell me that Buhari isn't corrupt. Paul Kagame, in his first tenure, brought about visible change in Rwanda, that the country amended their constitution and gave him third tenure.

3 Likes

Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Teechamps(m): 10:48am On Nov 19, 2018
...if you park your car and this building rotated 180 degrees, you'll do the walking of 180 degrees just to get back to your car
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Genniez(f): 10:49am On Nov 19, 2018
What a way to break someone's heart on a Monday morning with this kind of news...Dubai ooo that was once a desert was it not about 2 weeks ago it rain for the first time this year and they have food yet we with rainforest ,amadiaha ,sango ,oya and co can't boast of food of our own if not importation...amazingly we even import stew from China haa what happened to our mama put...
Nigeria which way..

3 Likes

Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by femiphillips007(m): 10:49am On Nov 19, 2018
Marleek:
Vision 100100
Vision 10000000000100000000000

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by bamvik(m): 10:50am On Nov 19, 2018
$330 million , my country can afford it but we dont need it now
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Jokkarm2: 10:50am On Nov 19, 2018
THEY SHOULD BUILD A FLYING SKYSCRAPER. BUT IT SHOULD NOT FALL.
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by MrJunior017(m): 10:51am On Nov 19, 2018
Edodefender:
vision 5050
when you have been dead pha!
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:52am On Nov 19, 2018
Naughtytboy:
The fact fact is we dont have the talent they have, when it comes to tecnology.

Not having d the talent as u say is not the problem here, the real problem is dat we lack visionary leaders, we have d resources so wt visionary leaders, we can import d experts and trainers...
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by okoloto: 10:55am On Nov 19, 2018
330 million dollars part stolen fund by only abacha
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by vaca1: 10:57am On Nov 19, 2018
we are still protesting for Hijab. nansense con3

1 Like

Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by zubino(m): 10:59am On Nov 19, 2018
pacino26:
We're still planning on producing pencils.

Till I meet the angel that drafted me to Nigeria first.

U are very funny bro. I cursed Nigeria the day I was opportuned to travel out. From day 1 to my return date. I even questioned God for allowing me be a Nigerian. This country isn't far from hell!

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Biggaboi(m): 11:00am On Nov 19, 2018
shocked
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:02am On Nov 19, 2018
The same dubai our looters went to strategies for elections that will take place in Nigeria. Ask them how Dubai look like in 1999 when PDP took over Governance.
If they looted like pdp no body will come to the country for political strategy.
Shameless people they want to come back again to kill us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hannah Otite Weeps As Tenant Converts Flats To Hotel (photo) / Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State / Jos Building Collapse: Before And After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.