Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,253 members, 7,811,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS (52924 Views)

Building A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City / 6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria / Is Building On A Water Logged Or Swampy Area Advisable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Quorax: 11:49am On Nov 19, 2018
Fucckingg fake city... Fake life

1 Like

Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by miqos02(m): 11:50am On Nov 19, 2018
Naughtytboy:
The fact fact is we dont have the talent they have, when it comes to tecnology.
this is not about talent, they are only spending their money rightly
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by 9Too: 11:52am On Nov 19, 2018
Princedapace:
People are here blaming God.. When u and I are the ones defending these leaders.. To those of u who have not traveled before, if u travel out of this country, u will may hate ur self for ever coming from this part of the world..

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..
brother how do I get out of this country, even if na African country where life go better for me
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by samisj4real(m): 11:53am On Nov 19, 2018
Yomboy4ever:
The same dubai our looters went to strategies for elections that will take place in Nigeria. Ask them how Dubai look like in 1999 when PDP took over Governance.
If they looted like pdp no body will come to the country for political strategy.
Shameless people they want to come back again to kill us.
Oga park well. This your talk no make sense. By the mention of Buhari every senseless talk become senseless.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Vendee: 11:56am On Nov 19, 2018
Every country is moving on...
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by RTSC: 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
It is an IQ problem.

Nigerians and blacks as a group don't have the IQ for organisation and futurism.

We prefer the now.
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by idesylvester(m): 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
Eh for where? you didn't even say vision 909090... we that haven't even seen common constant light
Chizzyjoyce:
grin

Vision 3030 for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Topmaike007(m): 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
Edodefender:
vision 5050
even you self you are somehow..
Vision 9090
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Ayobami7(m): 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
nice
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by vioment: 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
Middle east and north africa, with all their wars and turmoil, are still better than Nigeria.

Did you know that last year, iraqis were protesting for having 12hr of daily electricity. I am talking of war torn iraq. They forget that in nigeria, generators run 24hrs or even alternate daily if you have two. We are very useless if we check am well.
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
this building is impressive
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
Funny comments. grin
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
samisj4real:
Oga park well. This your talk no make sense. By the mention of Buhari every senseless talk become senseless.

Now take ur time to read again and see for urself what ur wrote pls read gently.. See if it make any sense and compare to what I wrote..
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Martinez19(m): 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
Princedapace:
People are here blaming God.. When u and I are the ones defending these leaders.. To those of u who have not traveled before, if u travel out of this country, u will may hate ur self for ever coming from this part of the world..

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..
Funny enough, Nigeria shows no sign of getting better.
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by MightyKid(m): 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
And I heard Nigeria isn't producing pens.

KARMA must be judged ooo
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Princedapace(m): 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
Martinez19:
Funny enough, Nigeria shows no sign of getting better.

Yea. No sign bro. Nothing.. Except God shows mercy and wipe out those leaders.. They have deprived us of living.. What we are living here no be life mehn.. Both rich and poor..
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by samisj4real(m): 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
Yomboy4ever:

Now take ur time to read again and see for urself what ur wrote pls read gently.. See if it make any sense and compare to what I wrote..
The fact remains that if a human being living in Nigeria since 2015-2018 & still compare PDP's 16years to APC's 4years. Then am sorry to be a carrier of bad news. You ought to go for a brain check up. Nonsense guy. No just annoy me ooh.
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by backspaced(f): 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
We are hiring Shift Engineers for our client, a leading manufacturer of PET preforms and caps. The position is based in Lagos and reports to the plant manager.
JOB SCOPE:
•Manage the preforms/caps production in the shift through optimum utilization of manpower, machines and other infrastructure to ensure that shift production targets, quality parameters and specification are met.
•Ensure that all the quality system requirements are met in the shift like process monitoring, housekeeping and documentation.
•Carry out preventive maintenance of the equipment as per schedule. Trouble-shoot operational process, quality issues and machine breakdowns.
EXPERIENCE:
•Minimum 3-5 Years of relevant work experience in a relevant multinational company.

Apply to engineer@elevantix.com
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Yomboy4ever(m): 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
samisj4real:
The fact remains that if a human being living in Nigeria since 2015-2018 & still compare PDP's 16years to APC's 4years. Then am sorry to be a carrier of bad news. You ought to go for a brain check up. Nonsense guy. No just annoy me ooh.

Look at this thing, You are just too empty upstairs, do I look like your boy by telling me not to annoy you ooo. Hope read the trash you wrote before now? Guy you are no match for me...
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by pacino26(m): 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, I am one of the Angels, but my intention for Nigerians was derailed by political criminals but I am coming with fire, fury and koboko laden with fire to flog and kill all those responsible for the sufferings in Nigeria shocked

Wait here just smile for the flash grin grin grin

Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by omoluka: 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
NessaBoo:

Talent?? Technology?? In Dubia??

What talent or technology does Dubia or the Arabs have? They only have a sane, mindful and conscious leader who diversified their economy into tourism, most of these massive infrastructure developments are not done by indigenous Arabs, they are outsourced mostly to the Dutch and other other European countries.

Nigeria leaders are just taking us back in time becos they are able to enjoy all the basic amenities they can't provide.
That guy you quoted no sabi anything
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by efechris(m): 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
Naughtytboy:

I disagree to agree with you on that, we have more than enough talent here in this country, what we lack is an enabling environment for the talents to thrive or be showcased
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by AngelicBeing: 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
pacino26:

Wait here just smile for the flash grin grin grin
As an AngelicBeing, I command you to point that machine gun to Aso Rock, start from Buhari, National Assembly, State governor's and all the politicians and military personnel that has govern Nigeria from 1979 till date, do it or else I will flog you with koboko laden with fire grin

Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by samisj4real(m): 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
Yomboy4ever:

Look at this thing, You are just too empty upstairs, do I look like your boy by telling me not to annoy you ooo. Hope read the trash you wrote before now? Guy you are no match for me...
Am no match to you cause I reason with my Head & not with my Nose. You wanna bring LEVELS. Guy truth be told am better off in anything than you. So just shut your trap & be Humble. To be supporting buhari already shows that you ain't in my Class.
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Rextizzle(m): 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2018
mytime24:
dsame oil money angry

While Naija can't even boast of 24h light undecided
Let's run away from this country, we can run to Belgium
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Carlyscales: 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
Naughtytboy:
Bullshit!!!
Which talent is in middle East
Nigerians are far more smart n talented than them guy.

The difference is that they have good n visionary leaders who invest n use their oil money wisely unlike our clueless leaders here. They know that with their sun and a controlled weather (by investing in such edifices) they can surely harness n control the world tourism market. So they set about doing so.

Their leaders desire that they have our level of population, so they can control it n use it for the economic benefits of all.

I can almost swear that the top engineers, architects n designers in this project are from Europe n America.

The truth is that no company or govt in d west has d financial liberty to fund this kind of project. So them leaders know n are channelling state funds to that, thereby attracting the best of d world architects n designers who by training n nature are always looking for opportunities to push the limits in their works.

UAE as a country is highly restructured with very independent federating units. But in Nigeria we got leaders that are just playing politics with our lives n d future of this country.

SMH!

1 Like

Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Carlyscales: 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
Naughtytboy:
Bullshit!!!

Which talent is in middle East
Nigerians are far more smart n talented than them guy. Go to Dubai n see that most of them jobs are done by foreigners!

The difference is that they have good n visionary leaders who invest n use their oil money wisely unlike our clueless leaders here. They know that with their sun and a controlled weather (by investing in such edifices) they can surely harness n control the world tourism market. So they set about doing so.

Their leaders desire that they have our level of population, so they can control it n use it for the economic benefits of all.

I can almost swear that the top engineers, architects n designers in this project are from Europe n America.

The truth is that no company or govt in d west has d financial liberty to fund this kind of project. So them leaders know n are channelling state funds to that, thereby attracting the best of d world architects n designers who by training n nature are always looking for opportunities to push the limits in their works.

UAE as a country is highly restructured with very independent federating units. But in Nigeria we got leaders that are just playing politics with our lives n d future of this country.

SMH!

Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by mytime24(f): 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
Rextizzle:
Let's run away from this country, we can run to Belgium
y not Canada
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Rextizzle(m): 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
mytime24:
y not Canada
Baby Belgium is better, I have connections there you know. wink smiley
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by newoffer: 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
I am ready to fight the angel that drafted me to Nigeria. imagine the hell we are experiencing.
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by litaninja(m): 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
Nigeria has jollof rice....Nonsense upon ingredient..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hannah Otite Weeps As Tenant Converts Flats To Hotel (photo) / Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State / Jos Building Collapse: Before And After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.