Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS (52916 Views)

Building A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City / 6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria / Is Building On A Water Logged Or Swampy Area Advisable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by nickxtra(m): 11:03am On Nov 19, 2018
grin
pacino26:
We're still planning on producing pencils.

Till I meet the angel that drafted me to Nigeria first.
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 19, 2018
Teechamps:
...if you park your car and this building rotated 180 degrees, you'll do the walking of 180 degrees just to get back to your car
na wa for you o.... Your car wey dey your apartment o.... So if you rotate your apartment the car no go rotate join

3 Likes

Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Guyman02: 11:06am On Nov 19, 2018
TechCapon why do you come here to spoil our fun by reminding us of how we celebrate backwardness and mediocrity angry
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by TechCapon(m): 11:07am On Nov 19, 2018
Guyman02:
TechCapon why do you come here to spoil our fun by reminding us of how we celebrate backwardness and mediocrity angry
lol. U funny
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by nnaeyes6: 11:10am On Nov 19, 2018
The TIMID abokis will not see this news and so will not be enlightened and they keep ZOMBIFYING.

The Yorubas claimed they are enlightened so the news is cool for them. but they prefer their development to be OWAMBEING everyday and AFONJAING to their leaders.

the IBOS are both enlightened and know the importance of development and that is why they keep investing and developing the country. DUBAI IS REALIZABLE only when the IBOS step up the pace. Others are irrelevant. Argue with ur toothpaste.
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by paix(m): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2018
Nigeria is only good at stealing from the poor and the killings of innocent citizens.
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by osystein(m): 11:11am On Nov 19, 2018
The thing will be old in a few years, nothing special here, complete waste of money. grin grin
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by AngelicBeing: 11:12am On Nov 19, 2018
pacino26:

Hahaha, I am one of the Angels, but my intention for Nigerians was derailed by political criminals but I am coming with fire, fury and koboko laden with fire to flog and kill all those responsible for the sufferings in Nigeria shocked

Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by philip2014(m): 11:13am On Nov 19, 2018
Una never see anything, I just finished reading the book; My vision by Mohammed bin Rashid Almaktoun the ruler of Dubai this morning and with the man wrote only they might take over the world economy, extremely visionary and energertic leader unfortunately we are debating whose is a better between a corrupt VP and a weak president, I am sure after the completion of the project some of our leaders will go and disgrace themselves their

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Notatribalist(m): 11:14am On Nov 19, 2018
sukerefakere:
Time to leave this useless kwantri.
We are still strategizing and brainstorming on how to produce candle and mosquito coil.

Shithole.
hate and fight the leaders,but don't hate the country..your job is to reclaim ur country from them,because you're a stake holder..
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by AngelicBeing: 11:14am On Nov 19, 2018
Edodefender:
vision 5050
Vision 1000/1000 shocked
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by balraf(m): 11:14am On Nov 19, 2018
a rotating skyscraper to be built in two years!where are we in nigeria,where a comon secretariat is not finished for more than six year,hmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by tgmservice: 11:20am On Nov 19, 2018
Marleek:
Vision 100100
Vision 900000000000000000000000900000000000000000000000000000
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Ekanem400: 11:23am On Nov 19, 2018
pacino26:

Akparakpombem!!!!!
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Helen919: 11:23am On Nov 19, 2018
The day I will meet the angel that lead me to naija , that is the day he or she will know ... God is able the kind beaten he go chop ehh
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by NessaBoo(f): 11:25am On Nov 19, 2018
Naughtytboy:
The fact fact is we dont have the talent they have, when it comes to tecnology.

Talent?? Technology?? In Dubia??

What talent or technology does Dubia or the Arabs have? They only have a sane, mindful and conscious leader who diversified their economy into tourism, most of these massive infrastructure developments are not done by indigenous Arabs, they are outsourced mostly to the Dutch and other other European countries.

Nigeria leaders are just taking us back in time becos they are able to enjoy all the basic amenities they can't provide.
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by laughitall(m): 11:25am On Nov 19, 2018
TechCapon:
TechCapon

It will surprise you to know that Dubai, one of the world’s iconic Tourist destinations is building a rotating skyscraper that can rotate 360 degrees in both directions. Designed by Italian architect David Fisher, the 420m Rotating Tower features 80 pre-fabricated apartments spinning a full 360 degrees (at voice command) around a central column by means of 79 giant wind turbines located between the floors. In this post techcapon will be giving you a full review of this iconic structure.

Furthermore, Dubai has made it the country’s number one goal to diversify it’s economy from oil to tourism. It has become home to some of the world’s record holding structures. Such as the world’s tallest building, the world’s biggest shopping mall, the world’s largest man-made island. Now the world’s first rotating skyscraper.

Dynamic hotels (also called Da Vinci tower)

Dynamic hotels is the name of this rotating structure . It will be completed in 2 years time, that’s the year 2020. This futuristic building is going be have 80 floors and will feature revolving floors, some of which could have moved on voice command, providing the building with an ever- changing shape along with a changing view for the residents.

This building is going to cost the United Arab Emirates government an estimated $330 million. The concept is so unique that as each floor rotates individually, the entire shape of the building changes constantly; you may never see the same building twice.

exactly what I want
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by tayorx(m): 11:25am On Nov 19, 2018
Till the end of time, Nigeria can never get to this stage
Chizzyjoyce:
grin

Vision 3030 for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Mosco100(m): 11:27am On Nov 19, 2018
Naughtytboy:
Speak for yourself
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by kucykengz(m): 11:27am On Nov 19, 2018
My man, the angel dey ojuelegba junction.
pacino26:

Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by megafaraday(m): 11:27am On Nov 19, 2018
Wow!!! Fantastic this is
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by dangoteinlaw: 11:30am On Nov 19, 2018
jadypinky:
chai..see constructions.

but wait oo, do you mean the building will be rotating 360degree live or it is constructed in 360degree form.
yes it will rotate 360∅
Not really that complicated, anything built of steel can achieve that
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by EllaCynthia(f): 11:34am On Nov 19, 2018
pacino26:

Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 19, 2018
Naughtytboy:
One sensible comment. Everyone blames Buhari. How many of us are as academically endowed as those guys? I don't mean studying religious & cultural studies in school and then coming back to heap blames on Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Helpfromabove1(m): 11:36am On Nov 19, 2018
jadypinky:
chai..see constructions.

but wait oo, do you mean the building will be rotating 360degree live or it is constructed in 360degree form.

Read again na ,the building will rotate live , each floor can rotate independently with voice command
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 19, 2018
tgmservice:
Vision 900000000000000000000000900000000000000000000000000000
grin.
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by EllaCynthia(f): 11:38am On Nov 19, 2018
sukerefakere:
Time to leave this useless kwantri.
We are still strategizing and brainstorming on how to produce candle and mosquito coil.

Shithole.
Hahahaha
Chai
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 19, 2018
it's well even inside the well
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Hotzone(m): 11:40am On Nov 19, 2018
One funny thing concerning buhari is that he seems to be ghost among the living
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 19, 2018
Asians
Re: Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS by Earlystar698(m): 11:48am On Nov 19, 2018
when I go to Dubai I will never come back I swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hannah Otite Weeps As Tenant Converts Flats To Hotel (photo) / Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State / Jos Building Collapse: Before And After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.