Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

This My Edo Teacher Wants All His Nigerian Students To Marry White people - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This My Edo Teacher Wants All His Nigerian Students To Marry White people (752 Views)

How I Managed To Break Up With One Of My Edo Babe. It Was A Horrible Experiene. / Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This My Edo Teacher Wants All His Nigerian Students To Marry White people by Ilamina(f): 9:37am On Nov 19, 2018
smiley

He thinks they are better

And we will have a better life
Re: This My Edo Teacher Wants All His Nigerian Students To Marry White people by agbonkamen(f): 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
What is better in those tiny dick whitemen grin grin
Re: This My Edo Teacher Wants All His Nigerian Students To Marry White people by meobizy(f): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
You're in high school, right?
Re: This My Edo Teacher Wants All His Nigerian Students To Marry White people by Ilamina(f): 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
Godfather247:
white people will gladly reject their offer

Why

(1) (Reply)

Sexually Assaulted Nigerian Photographer Turns A Year Older Today / Urgent Advice Needed!! What Business Can I Start With 300k / 7 Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.