Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Four Gift Every Nigerian Woman Would Want For Christmas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Gift Every Nigerian Woman Would Want For Christmas (915 Views)

Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" / Which Of The Character Set Of Man/woman Would You Marry And Why? (picture) / Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Gift Every Nigerian Woman Would Want For Christmas by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
Jingle bell! jingle bell!! Jingle bell !!! Christmas is almost here and it another season for beautiful gifts to be shared. Hmmmm, What would she like? Would she like this or that? Would she prefer a box of chocolate or a perfume? These are just a few of the questions that will be flooding your mind when thinking for what to get for your wife or girlfriend this Christmas.

Finding the answer to this questions can be very tiring. We at kleeqers would always love to alleviate the stress of cracking your head on what to get for your wife or girlfriend this Christmas. These suggestions below could help you a lot.

Jewelry

Trust me when I tell you, 70% of Nigerian women would want a set of jewelry for Christmas. Jewelry is quite expensive so by getting one for your lady, you are giving her the impression that you see her of high value. You can get her a bracelet, earring, necklace or anklet. Before you purchase it, endeavor to know her preference. Does she wear more silver to gold? You need to put this into consideration before proceeding to the jewelry shop.

Smartphones

Nigeria ladies and the craving for smartphones is unquenchable. You can make her smile all through this yuletide season by buying her a new smartphone. You don’t necessarily need to empty your account or buy her an iPhone X or any costly phone, you can just buy the upgraded version of the smartphone shes using.

Concert tickets

If your woman is the type that loves partying, forget about buying her a jewelry or smartphone and visit xchange.ng to buy her and yourself tickets to Wizkid concert titled “Wizkid made in Lagos Shutdown”. In case she is not a fan of wizkid, there are top Nigerian musicians like Davido, Olamide, Burna boy etc who would be holding their concert this festive season too.

http://kleeqers.com/relationship-marriage/308-four-gift-every-nigerian-woman-would-want-for-christmas
Re: Four Gift Every Nigerian Woman Would Want For Christmas by TalkWiDTech(m): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
Perfectly said , all four are correct and if someone is going to gift a smartphone to his lady so i think this is the right time of purchase and one plus 6 is the best option for you, because If you book one plus 6 at this time, you will get a discount of $100 but you need to be quick because this offer will end very soon and for more information about its booking follow the source which i shared..

Source - https://www.talkwidtech.com/100-dollars-discount-one-plus-6/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Is Bold, Hot And A Gallant / Kids Take Wife's Name, Kids Take Hyphenated Surname, Wife Keeps Her Name, Wife D / Top 10: What Women Requires From Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.