Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch (55924 Views)

Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed / Angry Ghanaians Attack A Police Officer - Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by Edgarated(m): 7:38am On Nov 20, 2018
Someone cannot come and steal in peace again? grin grin grin
good for him..
==============

Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in London or the Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396
Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by Fabre2: 7:53am On Nov 20, 2018
Josephnice:
he could have killed those dogs with good punches but was afraid of the likely reactions of the people videoing the event. dogs are so weak to withstand a heavy punch on their head or neck
lol it seems u don't know what a pure breed gsd and boerboel is one bite is enough to weaken you they will withstand d punch if u think am lying jump into a fence with beware of dogs they will kill they guy if left

1 Like

Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by tiredoflife(m): 7:59am On Nov 20, 2018
Josephnice:
he could have killed those dogs with good punches but was afraid of the likely reactions of the people videoing the event. dogs are so weak to withstand a heavy punch on their head or neck

Depends on the type of dogs
A pitbull would have killed him
A rot will be grinding his bones by now
Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by Uglymugg: 8:03am On Nov 20, 2018
swiz123:

Your hypocritical war against Nigerian ladies is now as vile as it is stale.

Don't let the likes deceive you; you know deep down, you are not a misogynist like you portray yourself to be

Of course he's not a misogynist. He just lacks _pu55y. If he got laid eevryday he won't be so bitter.

1 Like

Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by stephnie44(f): 8:03am On Nov 20, 2018
Moreoffaith:
Abeg who watch the video,cos my data go soon finish.

I just wanted to know those dogs chop him balls.
yes den chop am like pizza
Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by agarawu23(m): 8:04am On Nov 20, 2018
After watching the video, I feel pity for the thief sha embarassed but I won't blame the house owner cos it might be to past experiences.

The dogs naked him and I am sure he won't survive the bites if the house owners didn't call the dogs to stop in time.
Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by goat22: 8:09am On Nov 20, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Dogs simply doing exactly what they are trained to do ....

My child are your puppies in that picture available for consumption? how much per puppy head?
Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by Tolubory(m): 8:22am On Nov 20, 2018
For me o, that is not a thief, He is just an hungry dude...... .....wicked society.
Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by efighter: 8:28am On Nov 20, 2018
atikulated2019:
we should hire the dog so he can bite Jubril once and for all
Aisha self

The so called Jubril is a war veteran, he has killed thousands of stubborn humans including over three millions of your fathers and mothers. So he will kill dogs without raising a finger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by ozodigboo(m): 8:29am On Nov 20, 2018
If na my German Shepherd, e no go survive am

Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by dannzy30(m): 8:31am On Nov 20, 2018
dpete1:
grin grin grin Do You Think Those Are Local Dogs? A Caucasian And A German Shepherd! Even Before You Throw The Punch, They Would Have Finished The Flesh On The Fist...Even Mayweather Would Think Twice
them never chop adrenaline kick abi, go ask my neighbor's boarboel wey wan show say say him get craze for head

1 Like

Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by poseidon12: 8:33am On Nov 20, 2018
Serves him right. It would be a while before he goes for another burglary operation.
Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by OyinO: 8:40am On Nov 20, 2018
Serves him right
Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:50am On Nov 20, 2018
swiz123:

Your hypocritical war against Nigerian ladies is now as vile as it is stale.

Don't let the likes deceive you; you know deep down, you are not a misogynist like you portray yourself to be

Dnt tell me u didnt get what he was trying to prove.
If you dnt then your life must be boring.
Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by Switruth: 8:55am On Nov 20, 2018
I have two dogs. Dare them.
Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by Xkalaban(m): 8:56am On Nov 20, 2018
Lol, I can't to fit laugh abeg grin grin grin
Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by ikemesit4477: 8:58am On Nov 20, 2018
No video! It will be fun to watch grin
Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by Lexusgs430: 8:59am On Nov 20, 2018
goat22:

My child are your puppies in that picture available for consumption? how much per puppy head?

Only if you would sell me only 22 of your goats .....
Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 20, 2018
sarahade:

I weep for the women in your family. You are a disgrace to any one that will call your father. You are a disease in our generation for saying dogs are better than Nigerian ladies infact you are pig with a rat brain.
*spits on every idiot that liked your comment *
Such uncouth language from a lady..... I must say I am very disappointed. You shouldn't allow others bring out the beast in you. You're welcome
Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by boyfwend(m): 9:30am On Nov 20, 2018
If nah some dogs, they we be looking like otondo..
Good for him.

1 Like

Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by Namdeenero(m): 9:40am On Nov 20, 2018
Chynx:

The last paragraph no be am...bros.

The duty of a dog ends as soon as it has alerted you to the presence of an intruder in your space / compound.

The rest is up to you! If you have a tool for self protection, you go grab it and react by calling the cops (If they will ever respond) and then; look forward to pumping some hot lead into any hot head that tries to break in!

That's my personal strategy.
Wrong! There are guard dogs and there are watch dogs.. Watch dogs alert you about the security threat while Guard dogs hold down the threat until you arrive... some dogs are trained to take down robbers with weapons including guns, they just aim for the hands
Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by arrestdarrester: 9:50am On Nov 20, 2018
Josephnice:

Na mouth you get. Come and try it with my dogs
Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by klinting(m): 10:12am On Nov 20, 2018
The idiot would learn to be satisfied with what he has after he finally escapes......that is if he is still alive
Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by klinting(m): 10:13am On Nov 20, 2018
The idiot would learn to be satisfied with what he has after he finally escapes......that is if he comes out alive
Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 20, 2018
IamD18:
You see!

That's why I keep saying that dogs are more friendly, caring and protective than Nigerian ladies.

If it was a Nigerian lady now, she'll run to hide behind the fridge and be panting.......

Papa Ejima! Papa Ejima! Wake up o! They are here!..... Please Papa Ejima Go nh! Go nh! Please go and fight them, I don't want them to take my IPhone oo! Papa Ejima! Be a real man and fight them!

Thank God for dogs, I just hope they'll fight like this when they meet Arm robbers with Ak-47

You be real craze

grin

I don laugh tire , I dey wee wee for trouser

Na the IPhone part got me cracking.

grin
Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by blank(f): 10:35am On Nov 20, 2018
How do we know he was a thief? What if the man set the dogs on his gateman or the person was his worker coming to ask him for his wages that were being owed?

This is awful to watch.
Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by bragamycin: 10:43am On Nov 20, 2018
Very soon those dogs will die mysteriously [color=#770077][/color]
Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by sarahade(f): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2018
Shibaraba:

Such uncouth language from a lady..... I must say I am very disappointed. You shouldn't allow others bring out the beast in you. You're welcome

But if I'm a man i can insult and degrade Nigerian women it's proper abi. Please excuse me with your double standard biko.
Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by mechanics(m): 11:32am On Nov 20, 2018
Segunade10:
Like Father Like Son! Peter Psquare Son Dances Shaku Shaku Better Than His Dad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK0_66KYlCo

Sad News For Fans Of Wizkid. Wizkid In Tears As He Suffers From...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaZv7oAAjSs
His sickness is as a result of too much smoking and drinking.
Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by blackboy(m): 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
This guy no sharp. If na mistake shapaly run out the same way. Years back I jumped a fence to pick my toy. My friend shouted DOGS!! I see the beast coming full force i jumped the fence and with the help of my friend I escaped. I quietly said goodnight. That was close. I have dogs but fear dogs too. I know what my bite can do not to mention a beast bite. No gentle
Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
When it comes to the understanding and eexecution of job descriptions, I give it to our furry canines.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) / Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos / 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.