Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch (55923 Views)

Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed / Angry Ghanaians Attack A Police Officer - Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by okwabayi(m): 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
1. OP needs grammar lessons.

2. When I read the title my mind concluded “South Africa”. I bet the dogs’ owner was white.

3. I hope it turns out the person was a thief and not a maltreated house help.

4. Nairalanders are really razz. I doubt I belong on this forum. It is only a low class section of Nigerians who are unsympathetic to robbers.
Armed robbers are evil, yes but robbers come in grades. A lot of them pilfer out of hunger and/or a lack of opportunity.
Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by mozele(m): 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
Josephnice:
he could have killed those dogs with good punches but was afraid of the likely reactions of the people videoing the event. dogs are so weak to withstand a heavy punch on their head or neck

anyone had trained or have prior experience about dogs would have known about that. the guy was probably too stupid enough. just wondering what would have been his story if it had been a more fierce breed. can't stop laughing tho.

go find work, dem no go hear.

1 Like

Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by Psoul(m): 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
Immediately he jumped in, the dogs started the attack and the idiotic thief jumped back to where he jumped in from. That is back to sender
Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by latsy: 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Dnt tell me u didnt get what he was trying to prove.
If you dnt then your life must be boring.
Stop making excuses.
He is no trying to prove anything.
Any right thinking person can recognize a miserable loser
when they see one.
Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
latsy:

Stop making excuses.
He is no trying to prove anything.
Any right thinking person can recognize a miserable loser
when they see one.

Uhmmm, who is dating loser?
Re: House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch by correctguy101(m): 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
01mcfadden:
My love for dogs ehn

E dey sweet abi? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) / Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos / 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.