Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,316 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black (79682 Views)

Igbo Church Weddings With Isiagu New Trend / The New Trend Of Bridesmaids Rocking Sneakers On A Wedding Train / The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black by Olorunnim: 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
cescky:
Black man get problem oo

They abuse blacks due to skin color na problem

They act and tan skin to be like blacks problem..

Dont call us blacks call us African American....etc

Omo black man get wahala
I tell you the white won't take half of this racial abuse we're taking

1 Like

Re: Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black by Teymanhenry(f): 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
its clear that the ones in the pictures look more beautiful... thank God I'm black ..like my comment if you are happy to be black
Re: Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black by koolaid87: 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2018
Shame on all you skin bleaching b1tches

You see your life

With your inferiority complex, you went after the white standard of beauty, only for you to realize that these people wanna be just like us

First, they mock black people saying our women have big butt and big lips...Guess what? They're paying huge money, going under the knife to get everything they condemned us about. Fake butt, and filling their lips.

Black people need to appreciate their beauty

They all wanna be like us.

Be proud to be black

2 Likes

Re: Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black by Smartie234: 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
cescky:

Let them keep getting angry..

The same way the word nigger was used to degrade a black man.. musicians removed the sting from it...and it's cool to call your guy nigga...even white call them selves "nigga"

My point is if you abuse me..it will only pain me if I pay attention to you..if I ignore you ud get tired and let me be...

What we give attention to expands

Deep!

2 Likes

Re: Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black by sweetilicious(f): 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
cescky:

Let them keep getting angry..

The same way the word nigger was used to degrade a black man.. musicians removed the sting from it...and it's cool to call your guy nigga...even white call them selves "nigga"

My point is if you abuse me..it will only pain me if I pay attention to you..if I ignore you ud get tired and let me be...

What we give attention to expands
Exactly
Re: Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black by Adek15(m): 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
cescky:
Black man get problem oo

They abuse blacks due to skin color na problem

They act and tan skin to be like blacks problem..

Dont call us blacks call us African American....etc

Omo black man get wahala
e tire me sef. Inferiority complex dey black man gene or what?
Re: Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black by Delivar(m): 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
kongolo:

Racism is about a person/people's physical features and culture/s.
Black Africa and Africans can become the most highly evolved people in the world and other races will still talk shiit about us.I suggest we live our lives however we want and ignore our detractors
You don't really know what you are talking about.
Re: Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black by Jonra(m): 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
Classic Post-modernism undecided

latsy:

Moreover, this is the age of feeling.

Re: Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black by kongolo(m): 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
Adek15:
e tire me sef.Inferiority complex dey black man gene or what?
Not caused by genes but hundreds of years of physical and mental abuse from other groups and ourselves
Re: Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black by kongolo(m): 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
Delivar:

You don't really know what you are talking about.
Neither do you
Re: Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black by liyahwillie(f): 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
Delivar:

Who told you white women love African men? Just because Kim married Kanye and just a few interracial couples? Sorry to inform you, the number of white women who don't want black males is still FAR higher than the numbers who want black males.

If whites actually love your colour and race then there wouldn't have been racism.
WHITE women love black men I can tell u for real....The reason what they are jealous is that they can't beat the reach... BESIDES WHO EVER TOLD US THEIR SKIN COLOUR IS WHITE...PUT A PLAIN WHITE CLOTH IN THEM AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE...THEIR SKIN COLOUR IS OFF WHITE grin
Delivar:

Who told you white women love African men? Just because Kim married Kanye and just a few interracial couples? Sorry to inform you, the number of white women who don't want black males is still FAR higher than the numbers who want black males.

If whites actually love your colour and race then there wouldn't have been racism.
WHITE women love black men I can tell u for real....The reason what they are jealous is that they can't beat the reach... BESIDES WHO EVER TOLD US THEIR SKIN COLOUR IS WHITE...PUT A PLAIN WHITE CLOTH IN THEM AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE...THEIR SKIN COLOUR IS OFF WHITE

1 Like

Re: Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black by flamingfire24(m): 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
Black is beautiful.we are special breed of humans.the day we start acknowlegding our uniqueness,then we start living.
Re: Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black by revontuli(f): 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
Delivar:

NONSENSE. You think racism has been about having dark skin? Are you joking? Until you develop the African continent you will continue to be called MONKEYS.

It's not about skin color, it's about development. Irish were once very poor and hungry, they flocked to America as poor starving people in ragged clothes. They weren't considered white and even human for a long time. Indians have dark skin, there are millions of Indian immigrants in the USA and a good number of them are in software and tech industry. Southern Indians are even darker than half of Nigeria but no one is racist to them. Reasons being, the Indians make a considerable percentage of engineers and IT workers in America, and India made great progress of development and became the world's tech support and call center hub with their IT education investment.

2 Likes

Re: Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black by Horus(m): 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3rtxkrgiwo

Blackfishing - White Girls Trying to Be Black !
Re: Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black by FyrByrd: 11:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
Why is my thing hard rn. This is terrible, but I feel morbidly curious. They're hot
Re: Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black by AlphaStyles(m): 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
UNLIKE Bobrisky
Re: Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black by Herrmes: 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
liyahwillie:
I'M A STRONG,BLACK,AFRICAN WOMAN....DE WHITE FOLK SHOULD FORK TO HELL...ASK DE WHITE BAES WHY THEY LOVE AFRICAN MEN....DE KARDASIANS CAN GIVE U DE REASON....MTCHEW DE WHITE FOLK LOVE OUR COLOUR AND RACE,THEY JUST CANT HELP IT.
#PROUDLY AFRICAN
WTF?
Re: Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black by liyahwillie(f): 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
tongue
Herrmes:
WTF?
Herrmes:
WTF?
Re: Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black by booblacain(m): 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
kongolo:

Racism is about a person/people's physical features and culture/s.
Black Africa and Africans can become the most highly evolved people in the world and other races will still talk shiit about us.I suggest we live our lives however we want and ignore our detractors

Humans, including you, respect what they perceive to be superior and gives no regard to what they perceive to be inferior. It is a character that is naturally wired into us. So "white people" will be forced to respect you when they see enough reason to.

1 Like

Re: Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black by kongolo(m): 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
revontuli:

It's not about skin color, it's about development. Irish were once very poor and hungry, they flocked to America as poor starving people in ragged clothes. They weren't considered white and even human for a long time. Indians have dark skin, there are millions of Indian immigrants in the USA and a good number of them are in software and tech industry. Southern Indians are even darker than half of Nigeria but no one is racist to them[/b]Reasons being, the Indians make a considerable percentage of engineers and IT workers in America, and India made great progress of development and became the world's tech support and call center hub with their IT education investment.

@emboldened Bullshiit.About three Indian men were shot dead last year in a high-brow area in the US because their attackers falsely believed they were Arabs.
Racism is an attack on a persons/people's identity not the development garbage you posted up there.
[b]You are a white person.YOU HAVE NO SAY ON WHAT IS RACIST OR NOT.YOUR ILK ARE ONE OF THE MAIN PROPAGATORS OF THE BULLSHIIT.I SUGGEST YOU TAKE A SEAT AND SHUT UP
Re: Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black by Antichristus: 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2018

VOTE SOWORE AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA IN 2019
Re: Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black by kongolo(m): 12:03am On Nov 21, 2018
booblacain:

Humans, including you, respect what they perceive to be superior and gives no regard to what they perceive to be inferior. It is a character that is naturally wired into us. So "white people" will be forced to respect you when they see enough reason to.
Do you think it was right/fair for the Cameroonian footballer Samuel Etoo to be racially abused while he played for Barcelona FC because some of his opponents suppporters considered him inferior because he was black/African?
Believe me when I say there is NOTHING we as black people will do that will make those people like us.They are naturally xenophobic.The problem is from them NOT us.
Did you not see my response above to that white person trying to justify racism towards black people by blaming it on "development".It doesnt matter.They hate blacks,asians,Arabs,indians,the indigenous people even themselves
Re: Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black by revontuli(f): 12:05am On Nov 21, 2018
kongolo:

@emboldened Bullshiit.About three Indian men were shot dead last year in a high-brow area in the US because their attackers falsely believed they were Arabs.
Racism is an attack on a persons/people's identity not the development garbage you posted up there.
You are a white person.YOU HAVE NO SAY ON WHAT IS RACIST OR NOT.YOUR ILK ARE ONE OF THE MAIN PROPAGATORS OF THE BULLSHIIT.I SUGGEST YOU TAKE A SEAT AND SHUT UP

That's an isolated incident, not institutionalized racism.
US software companies are full of managers from India, including executives. Racism is bad and shouldn't happen regardless of anyones country of origin or color, but that's the way things are. Black guy with US or UK passport will be treated much different in Asian countries than one with the passport of poor African country.
Re: Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black by kongolo(m): 12:14am On Nov 21, 2018
revontuli:

That's an isolated incident, not institutionalized racism.
US software companies are full of managers from India, including executives. Racism is bad and shouldn't happen regardless of anyones country of origin or color, but that's the way things are. Black guy with US or UK passport will be treated much different in Asian countries than one with the passport of poor African country
@emboldened Another bullshiit claim.I don't blame you.You are white so you are bound to believe that makes you automatically right concerning all issues.
I have had a US passport and travelled to the UAE in the past and I had to be cleared twice.Others were cleared once.Keep posting about what you know nothing of
Racism is an attack on a person's identity which consists of their physical features and culture NOT nationality or economic power

1 Like

Re: Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black by Delivar(m): 12:35am On Nov 21, 2018
revontuli:

It's not about skin color, it's about development. Irish were once very poor and hungry, they flocked to America as poor starving people in ragged clothes. They weren't considered white and even human for a long time. Indians have dark skin, there are millions of Indian immigrants in the USA and a good number of them are in software and tech industry. Southern Indians are even darker than half of Nigeria but no one is racist to them. Reasons being, the Indians make a considerable percentage of engineers and IT workers in America, and India made great progress of development and became the world's tech support and call center hub with their IT education investment.

That's the same thing I was saying.
Re: Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black by revontuli(f): 1:23am On Nov 21, 2018
nextstep:

Well summed up. Here I am looking for how I'm going to take care of family, and people are complaining about irrelevant matters.

These same black girls will be straightening their hair, lightening their skin (to look oyinbo), yet complain when other races want to look black.
OK so black fishing are doing it for compliments and raising their social media value... isn't that what black girls do when they straighten their hair to be more "acceptable"?

Why can't people be happy with what they have?
Re: Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black by revontuli(f): 1:47am On Nov 21, 2018
Here is the instagram of the Swedish fake black girl:

https://www.instagram.com/eemmahallberg/

She tries real hard to look like mixed race. Makeup can do such radical changes, she even looks like half Chinese half African in some of it.

Re: Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:16am On Nov 21, 2018
I see these acts as racial empathy. Folks should see it from a relieved angle.
Tells more about an average white woman's inner wish to have our complexion.
Re: Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black by Joe88(m): 2:47am On Nov 21, 2018
What about the blacks bleaching their skin to look like the white. Was Michael Jackson ever called out for changing his skin color and appearance to a white man's?
Re: Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black by Rextizzle(m): 5:43am On Nov 21, 2018
Seahawk:
No they are not
Re: Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black by tk4rd: 6:01am On Nov 21, 2018
When black ladies apply fair complexion make-ups, it's nothing..
Now, a white lady is applying dark complexion make-ups and even made it so beautiful on herself (not that she made a caricature of the black lady in her),, yet people are nailing her for nothing.
Re: Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black by jhubril(m): 6:09am On Nov 21, 2018
Here is another mental exploitation of black identity .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Ladies That Slayed While Wearing A Kimono / What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? / These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.