Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) (81788 Views)

22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) / Photos Of The Woman Caught With Osofo Appiah, Ghanaian Pastor During Sex / Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
Famousbabe:

More photos:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/11/pastor-nana-appiah-biblical-sex-scandal.html?m=1

He will tell his gullible followers to pray for him. Nonsense.
Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by berrystunn(m): 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hmm on Sunday?

This story is not clear..
Pastor cought sleeping with someone girl friend.

* was about sleeping with according to reports was so young.....

Caught in the act, the pastor was beaten and Slapped mercilessly

I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Justbeingreal(m): 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
undecided

Lately lots of people have made that tittle "Pastor" seem like a joke..
Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
#AtThisYourAge cool
Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by kareemkamil(m): 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
Pastor Suleiman brother
Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Fitbillionairep: 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
Is there a rule that stops pastors from forking . Wtf , if na person wife or gf nko
Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
Wow, wrong news ni, tell us the true story jor

H grin rny people everywhere

For women: Our Erotic Collections to read matured eroticas for lonely nights, wake ups and self arousal. cheesy
fyn babe

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by excodedman: 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
LET’S DIGITALLY AND CREATIVELY UPSKILL YOUR WORKFORCE WHICH HELPS DRIVE YOUR BUSINESS GROWTH – ADVANCE PRACTICAL CORPORATE ICT TRAINING

Organizations want employees who are engaged with their mission, values and vision and who have the skills needed to improve performance. Updating employees’ skills and preparing them for career advancement not only provides a better trained and more productive work force. It also generates higher employee satisfaction and retention.

- Digital Marketing (Online Promotions, Email Marketing, SEO, Social Media Mgmt, Paid Ads etc)
- Website Maintenance & Management (SEO, Site Speed, Corporate Blogging etc)
- Website Design and Development
- Graphics Design
- Motion Graphics
- Photography
- Video Editing

NO THEORY – 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING EXPERIENCE FOR YOUR WORKFORCE!

Companies like NEM Insurance, Poise Home and several other corporate entities trust us to digitally and creatively upskill their workforce. We are not only highly affordable, our training are crafted with practical and industry focused approach

You've got the talented Workforce. We help to digitally and creatively refine it!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE AFTER TRAINING SESSIONS - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. DON’T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT. YOU CAN TAKE IT TO THE WORLD BANK!

Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by martineverest(m): 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
and so?...your girlfriend is our girlfriend until she becomes Ur wife
Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Chimonie(m): 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
What rubbish! Someone's girlfriend o! Meaning she don dey nyash tey tey! I doubt he forced her to do it. Yet some boys who will even dive at the chance of sleeping with same girl tried to strip him. Where my lugger?
Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by pedrilo: 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
We too like fcck for Africa.
Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by slowice(m): 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
People ve been sleeping with other people's girlfriends /boyfriends since time immemorial so why is his case different..... Why re they interrupting two adults they re simply being adults

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by lesbiconverter: 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
Pastor Nana Appiah is a junior pastor at Prophet Emmanuel Badu Kobi's Glorious Wave Chapel International in Ghana.
glorious waves of slaps grin

Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Khairan: 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
WhatsApp or call 08067392996 for your organic dates (Debino) powder. Perfect for men and their spouse. If u know u know.
Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by redirect(m): 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
CHURCH IS A BUSINESS NOW SOME OF DIS PASTORS ARE FAKE,WISING UP
Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by WetinUGain: 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
This is total rubbish.... Absolute nonsense....
Did I read "girlfriend " and d man was maltreated like that... Was it a rape?

How can he be maltreated cos he slept wt a lady dt agreed wt him.... That is pure thrash.... D guy should demand for justice and apology
Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
ednut1:
When a religion allows easy entry . Shits go dey happen. U cannot wake up tomrw and bcom an alfa,rabbi or catholic priest. But pentecostal pple all manner of useless pple just wake up and say they were called. If CAN self no useless dem suppose regulate this shit
was it the Pentecostal pastors that assisted Catholic priest in abusing kids? have you not heard of Alfa sleeping with people wife on front page of nairaland?
Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by ednut1(m): 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
noturbusiness:

was it the Pentecostal pastors that assisted Catholic priest in abusing kids? have you not heard of Alfa sleeping with people wife on front page of nairaland?
hmmm true. Last last all na scum
Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Joekaynews(m): 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
simplesearch:
Pastor with chain in the Neck, what kind of pastor is that?
I wonder ooo
Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by habymi: 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
pastors and formication are....
Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
ednut1:
hmmm true. Last last all na scum
only in few place of worship will you see people really serving God. majority of people on Earth go to place of worship just to seek for magic and witchcraft in the name of miracles. rarely do you see people going to place of worship because they love the God they are worshipping and his rules. if you don't love him and his rules, only going because of what you can get, how can you obey him?. I can't remember the last time I went to a place of worship
Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by movetoca: 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
Let us tell ourselves the truth. God didn't call any of these guys, Money and power called them.
Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
False prophet.
Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by xjiggy: 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
The way dick dey vanish when im see wahala always dey surprise me.
Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by frozen70(f): 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
Guys,

If you most mess around with women

Do that with a matured lady

Stop embarrassing yourself with this small girls

They are not yet matured for messing around because they will shout

Besides it's not good for them
Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Macgreat(m): 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
stop beating adult when you caught "cheating". they are not thieves.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by bigtt76(f): 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
Pastor canno f@ck in peace again? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Pascchal: 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hello, good afternoon nairalanders
I'm paschal and I need your help

I've just gained admission in to the university of Nigeria nsukka UNN to study microbiology
I've been able to pay for my acceptance fee but I'm finding it difficult to pay my tuition fees
I've been able to raise #35,000 out of #65,700
I wouldn't be seeking for your help if I have other choice but I'm really helpless now and would gladly appreciate it very much if you help me
Acct name: paschal chukwudi Nlemedim
Acct number: 0093386938
Phone number: 0812528543
Thanks in anticipation
God bless you all as you help me
Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Pat4321: 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
BonkoINC:
Because he calls himself a pastor. It doesn't make him a true pastor..
So many fake
Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Guyman02: 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
Only a stupid guy fights over his girlfriend sleeping with another man, while you fight she is calculating the next guy to give her kpekus, nonsense angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.