Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors (48801 Views)

This Industry Is Going Down, Do Not Invest Your Hard Earned Money In It / Scalpersticket.com Is A Scam, Pls, Not Invest With Them Again / Unstoppable Fund Is A Scam Do Not Invest With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors by Pamtoye(m): 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
Did anyone read the post.. $9 billion for compensation abi wetin I hear??How much is Nigeria's yearly budget gan??I laff in Swahili..... $9billion ko

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors by deboysben(m): 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
International embarrassment

Buhari is a disgrace to Nigeria and humanity

Back to Daura is a must

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors by deboysben(m): 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2018

Back to Daura is a must

1 Like

Back to Daura is a must

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors by Sirjamo: 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
Mr shoeless must have signed the agreement after consuming a bottle of strong ogogoro

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors by 3rdeyeNigeria: 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
seunmsg:

You are the one taking your Buhari hatred to another level. You don't know the details of the deal that fell through and you are already condemning your president for not paying such a huge sum as compensation. What exactly did the company do in Nigeria that made them deserve such a huge compensation? Why did they file their case in UK and not Nigeria? Why did PDP refuse to pay before handing over?

And you think you "love" Buhari.

Pyschophancy is not love.... Say the truth... If you love someone chastise the person.

They is what is called constructive criticism.

If Buhari feels London Court should hear the case or whatever reason... It's left for a court of competent jurisdiction to declare so.

They are lots of Nigeria Lawyer that would defend Nigeria for free out of patriotism.

Acting as judge and defendant is not too wise, Nigeria could be sanction... We are not above the law.

13 Likes

Re: Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors by nameo: 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2018
seunmsg:

You are the one taking your Buhari hatred to another level. You don't know the details of the deal that fell through and you are already condemning your president for not paying such a huge sum as compensation. What exactly did the company do in Nigeria that made them deserve such a huge compensation? Why did they file their case in UK and not Nigeria? Why did PDP refuse to pay before handing over?

Did you also read where the woman said Nigeria fell 12 places down the corruption index inspite of the noise been made by Buhari?

You read that part, right . . Lolz grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors by Tummy5383: 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
But your Man crush And his crews used to admonish foreign investors to come to Invest..in fact they claim the country is now safe for foreign investors...
If they don't need investors why are they begging them to come

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors by 0monnak0da: 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
Priti Patel of Indian background is racist and biased against Nigeria
She is on record as cutting aid to Nigeria when at DFID .
That is not in any way to support or endorse Buhari
She would have said the same thing against anyone.
Nigeria is no different from India How is not investing the solution?
She should concentrate on India Bangladesh and Pakistan

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors by Edgarated(m): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
Re: Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
Scary
Re: Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors by Temple1288(m): 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
0monnak0da:
Priti Patel of Indian background is racist and biased against Nigeria
She is on record as cutting aid to Nigeria when at DFID .
That is not in any way to support or endorse Buhari
She would have said the same thing against anyone.
Nigeria is no different from India How is not investing the solution?
She should concentrate on India Bangladesh and Pakistan

Indians control your Nigeria. Where in the world do you control their citizens?

9 Likes

Re: Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors by 0monnak0da: 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
If she is holding brief for that company we must ask for a declaration of interest

1 Like

Re: Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
The lifeless Buhari has killed the country.

9 Likes

Re: Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors by 0monnak0da: 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
Temple1288:

Indians control your Nigeria. Where in the world do you control their citizens?
Please do not quote me I have no patience with idiots

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors by NairaMaster1(m): 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
2extremes:
Making Nigeria great is in the hands of Nigerians. We can make it with or without them.

You mean in the hands of jubrin?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors by Temple1288(m): 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
0monnak0da:

Please do not quote me I gave no patience with idiots

I will quote you 1000000 times cuz you're foolish! I want to fix up your brain.

13 Likes

Re: Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors by danot1030: 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
PDP and their fake news and propaganda.

UK will soon come up with a refuter now.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
I won't taka this , herdsmen are poring in $90b to our economy. Infact we don't need UK if we sale 100million cows it will boast our economy.

Bunch of catastrophic lifeless idiot from abyss.

6 Likes

Re: Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors by dadee007(m): 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
Pamtoye:
Did anyone read the post.. $9 billion for compensation abi wetin I hear??How much is Nigeria's yearly budget gan??I laff in Swahili..... $9billion ko

If the contract wasn't cancelled, there would have been no compensation.

10 Likes

Re: Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors by michoim(m): 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
He is very stupid. They should check his history; he is one of those white guys that collude with Atiku, like the Halliburton case, to swindle Nigeria... we got no respect for such persons

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors by dustydee: 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
Preti Patel is probably paid by P&ID to help get the payment from Nigerian government. She should remove the log of corruption from her own eyes (which led to her sack from government) before lecturing us.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
Nigeria became the laughing stock of the world under Buhari

Shame
Re: Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors by Ahmeduana(m): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
2extremes:
Making Nigeria great is in the hands of Nigerians. We can make it with or without them.
DID YOU SAY THIS IN 2015 WHEN TINUBU AND THE NORTHERN MAFIA WENT TO THEM CAP IN HAND TO HELP YOU STEAL THE MANDATE YOU ARE USING PRESENTLY?

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors by Corrinthians(m): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
2extremes:
What haven't they written or said about China, but she keeps waxing stronger.

Once they see the potential in you, they try to pull you down so they can remain at the top. grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
Only A Dumb Fool Will Invest Their Hard Earned Dollars In This Sh|t Hole Country Under The Cow Man In Charge
Re: Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors by IrokoOluwere: 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
Pamtoye:
Can you imagine .
And some bastards are supporting the woman up there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors by python2gbera: 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ole! P&ID ko, P&ID ni. The clueless one signed you a contract to fleece our resources in like manner he signed an Italian firm in a deal which was later bursted. You ain't getting no kobo, bitch. Our eurobond was over subscribed, that's some great deal of investor's confidence.
-python2

8 Likes

Re: Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors by asawanathegreat(m): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
conductor121:
After creating this monumental shithole, they're now telling people to avoid it like Ebola. It shall never be will with Luggard and Britain cheesy
ammeeeen

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors by onegig(m): 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
Optional09:

The uneducated one don’t know anything all they see is Baba Islamic protectant and they print their thumb for him

You guys are gullible.

So because one so called foreigner wrote an article. It must all be true.

Can you imagine an Irish company not heard of before claiming $9bn as damages. How much does Nigeria make?

I am not privy to the details of the contract but I won't be suprised if they signed the contract and it was very unfair to the country after they had greased the hands of politicians back then a la Halliburton and Malabu. Yeah, you don't renege on agreements but not agreements where your country is sold into slavery because few people gained a few million dollars.

To hell with her op-ed. The article seems more like someone with a personal vendetta and not one written with a clear conscience. She did not give facts about the contracts nor the full details of what the country stands to gain.We should be asking the UK minister, what's his/her benefits from this? No be today them don sign useless contracts to loot Africans dry. When
all we have are clueless presidents and followers who don't see beyond buying cheap luxuries.

16 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors by Yankee101: 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
I don't support Buhari, but I support his not paying any bullshit $9bn as compensation, loss of income and punitive payments.

How much be our entire savings wey we go pay one Yeye company 9bill?

Obviously he has a stake somehow. Those who know, know, naija is the next big thing, don't invest at your own peril. Be doing your 2% returns annually on your investments in developed countries, we'll go for the 10% and above naija offers. We'll take our forex and inflation risks here.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BEWARE Six Of My Nigerian Neighbors Scammed By MMM!!! / Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.