Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers (12505 Views)

Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. / How To Use Panties As Hair Band: Lady Teaches Nigerian Ladies. See Reactions / [video] Watch The Moment LADY Teaches Men How To Eat Pu*sy Correctly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 21, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

My dear forget talk grin,
we don see all these gra gra finish.

He doesn't have to be dangote.
I'm sure if a clean "tall and handsome guy"(like u gals have always wanted) grin
with his ride and good job gets along you.
He will have his way within 3-5days grin.
while tall and handsome is good. it isnt the top of my list. As long as i can wake up.to your face without being disgusted and your purse is on dangote's level tgen we are game.
Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:40am On Nov 21, 2018
funmisticqueen:
while tall and handsome is good. it isnt the top of my list. As long as i can wake up.to your face without being disgusted and your purse is on dangote's level tgen we are game.

I hear u.
na only for mouth.
All girls are wired the same nomatter the level of decency u claim!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by ImaIma1(f): 11:40am On Nov 21, 2018
Klinee:
Foooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!
Gay for having anal sex with a woman?
I don't know the type of sense you people have, is not better for him to do anal sex with a woman than with a man.
If you are not ready for anal sex with him then decline but it is very absurd to tag that gay.
So gay do only anal sex? What of female gays do they do anal sex too?
What of gays that kiss,carasse, touch themselves as they are with opposite sex is that not irritative to you.
Bible never condemn anal sex, so anal sex is not satanic.
Anal sex is just like kissing, Mouth Action, romance carasse, MouthAction and so on, if you must biblical condemn anal sex then all these must be condemn too.
Bible says "NO MAN SHALL LIE WITH ANOTHER MAN AS HE IS WITH A WOMAN, HE SHALL BE PUT TO DEATH HIS BLOOD WILL BE UPON HIS HEAD"
that is definition of gayism which is satanic not anal sex.
Though I condemn anal sex because it's more harmful, but if the man and woman are ready for anal sex who am I to stop them.

No...anal sex is not in the same category of kissing and caressing. It tends more to perversion than regular and normal.

A man that likes anal is actually similar to a gay man because he can also find an anus in a man.

1 Like

Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by ImaIma1(f): 11:49am On Nov 21, 2018
highqueen:
Good, nicely put.

Ladies should stop this act of doing anything a man from nowhere tells you he wants.

Have a standard, know when to say no.

Reason I'm saying this is because, before the act, they will beg and plead, honour and respect you, once the act is done and when they noticed that you are wild down there, castigate you, call you all sort of derogatory names and lastly leave you for a decent lady who is still tight and who didn't agree to even do that shiit with them.
One thing I noticed is that men love stubborn ladies, ladies who do not yield to these their stupid and foolish adventures.

Worst part is that, after all those rubbish you both engaged into, he will still come out and castigate you for even doing it while he was the one that initiated it.

Please ladies, say no to gay men, say no to weird and foolish advances from sons of Satan.

There's one special person for you who will love you for what you believe in.

cool

I don't understand why a girl will agree to put her health and well being in jeopardy just because of someone else's selfish desire. It is absurb and an affront for a guy to ask for anal. Infact I will take it very personally.

Thank God I never met such perverted men because they would have regretted the day they started liking that rubbish if they even tried to propose it to me.

And some girls actually succumb. Why? Because they are trying to keep their man or they have been deceived by the "Shiloh" threat. Girls!! Wise up!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by highqueen(f): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
ImaIma1:

I don't understand why a girl will agree to put her health and well being in jeopardy just because of someone else's selfish desire. It is absurb and an affront for a guy to ask for anal. Infact I will take it very personally.

Thank God I never met such perverted men because they would have regretted the day they started liking that rubbish if they even tried to propose it to me.

And some girls actually succumb. Why? Because they are trying to keep their man or they have been deceived by the "Shiloh" threat. Girls!! Wise up!!!
You spoke so well cool
Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by Klinee: 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
ImaIma1:

No...anal sex is not in the same category of kissing and caressing. It tends more to perversion than regular and normal.

A man that likes anal is actually similar to a gay man because he can also find an anus in a man.
A man that also like MouthAction is also a gay because mouth can also be found in males too, a man that like woman's butt(ukwu) is also a gay because butt can be found in males too.
A man that like breasts is also a gay because breasts can also be found in males too.
Can you take a cognitive view of the reflection of your sense.
All these are sexual perversion : kissing, caressing, MouthAction, anal sex, breasts sucking, vagina sucking , even anal sucking etc except penis-vagina sex which is only way procreation can occur.
But will we stop them (male and female) from doing so,?no, that's the sexual activities they enjoyed doing.
What of a female that demand for anal sex? Is she a gay too?
By your definition of gayism it means that a female can never be gay,lesbian or homosexual no matter the amount fellow females she lies sexually with because they does nothing like anal sex.
And also, if a man lies sexually with fellow man without involving the anus he didn't commit Gay.
Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by Klinee: 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
ImaIma1:

Some girls demand for anal sex too, me personally have experience that, a girl once demand for anal sex from me for fear of getting pregnant through penis-vagina sex
A girl once given me her cream and that she is going to expose her private part for me to masturbate instead have vagina-penis intercourse.
These are silly sexual perversions.
So both genders are guilty of these perversive demand.
But like I said, honestly speaking anal sex is very unhealthy, even MouthAction.
Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by ImaIma1(f): 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
Klinee:
A man that also like MouthAction is also a gay because mouth can also be found in males too, a man that like woman's butt(ukwu) is also a gay because butt can be found in males too.
A man that like breasts is also a gay because breasts can also be found in males too.
Can you take a cognitive view of the reflection of your sense.
All these are sexual perversion : kissing, caressing, MouthAction, anal sex, breasts sucking, vagina sucking , even anal sucking etc except penis-vagina sex which is only way procreation can occur.
But will we stop them (male and female) from doing so,?no, that's the sexual activities they enjoyed doing.
What of a female that demand for anal sex? Is she a gay too?
By your definition of gayism it means that a female can never be gay,lesbian or homosexual no matter the amount fellow females she lies sexually with because they does nothing like anal sex.
And also, if a man lies sexually with fellow man without involving the anus he didn't commit Gay.

Anal sex is not a regular sexual act that someone can probably discuss with his friends or talk in a church or mosque or even an intellectual gathering and guys that love it can easily be gay.

1 Like

Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by Klinee: 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
ImaIma1:

Anal sex is not a regular sexual act that someone can probably discuss with his friends or talk in a church or mosque or even an intellectual gathering and guys that love it can easily be gay.

Mumu what concern gay with anal sex? When it is male and female, that's my concern.
Am not promoting anal sex nor tell you not to condemn anal sex but stop equating it gayism, they are two different act.

As far as am concern guys who indulge in any type of sexual activities with a girl feel confidently discussing it with his friends so long as it's not gayism.
Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by ImaIma1(f): 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
Klinee:
Mumu what concern gay with anal sex? When it is male and female, that's my concern.
Am not promoting anal sex nor tell you not to condemn anal sex but stop equating it gayism, they are two different act.

As far as am concern guys who indulge in any type of sexual activities with a girl feel confidently discussing it with his friends so long as it's not gayism.

And on what basis of this discussion is it ok for you to call me "mumu"

Have I insulted you since we started this conversation?

You can please avoid mentioning me if you can't communicate like a cultured man.
Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by Deepocean(m): 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
I wonder why some people are in support of anal sex, do you guys really know the meaning of abuse? ABUSE: "To use (something) wrongly." for the fact that either the male gender or the female gender derive more pleasure in anal doesn't mean that it should be done through the back, the creator of human anatomy purposely designed the vagina for sex, delivery of baby and for urinating while the anus is primarily created for passing excrement. If you derive more pleasure in using pen for drawings and you enjoy using pen maybe because it makes your drawing more pleasing to the eyes doesn't mean that using of pen for drawing should be conventionally accepted in the world of art. If the anus is also meant for sex, then in the process of giving birth, babies should come out from where it pleases them either from the anus or from the vagina. One person was even supporting the use of the backside for sex claiming that the Bible is not against it because it was not boldly written in the Bible that "don't practice anal sex," if every single instruction is written in any of the Holy Books, then I wonder why you were given brain for common sense and for common reasonings. If everything was written in the Bible, I am imagining the capacity of the machine that will be able to carry it. Your brain is given to you to do some common reasonings so as for you not to keep running to your Creator every minute for instructions and guidance. My advice to the ladies, if you know that you are not the anal type, before entering the marriage race, during your courtship period, discuss every down thing with your fiance as regards this subject matter. Tell him you don't like it that you can't do it. And to the guys don't be the type that love to abuse things, make use of things for the purpose of their creation, abuse of things is not morally accepted.

1 Like

Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by Olodo24: 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
highqueen:
Good, nicely put.

Ladies should stop this act of doing anything a man from nowhere tells you he wants.

Reason I'm saying this is because, before the act, they will beg and plead, honour and respect you, once the act is done and when they noticed that you are wild down there, castigate you, call you all sort of derogatory names and lastly leave you for a decent lady who is still tight and who didn't agree to even do that shiit with them.
One thing I noticed is that men love stubborn ladies, ladies who do not yield to these their stupid and foolish adventures.

Worst part is that, after all those rubbish you both engaged into, he will still come out and castigate you for even doing it while he was the one that initiated it.

Please ladies, say no to gay men, say no to weird and foolish advances from sons of Satan.

cool

men don really show you shege. sorry o madam Titus

1 Like

Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by somehow: 9:52am On Nov 22, 2018
When the main hole is too wide, the next available tight hole becomes desirable.

1 Like

Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by incogni2o: 10:35am On Nov 22, 2018
Ederson:
People always talking about Sex... Nawao

Wondering how you got here
Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by Eagba(m): 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
Klinee:
What is gay? Please
These are how U people promulgate and promote gayism which leads to legalization and liberality of these barbaric act called gay.
If a man is gay by having anal sex with a woman, then he is also a gay by kissing, carasse and or al sex with a woman too.
And also men that observe the back side of a woman (ukwu nwanyi) are also gay.
What of those ladies that do anal position for their husbands in most prewedding photos, is their husband gays?
I always stand against tag everything gayism because it's a way of propagating this evil act.
Oga that poo is so gay, you dey put prick for person Nash n u say no be gay. chances are that if someone that enjoys anal sex happen to have an opportunity to have gay sex, he will indulge. the chances is quite high
Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by JohnOkolo: 12:09am On Aug 17, 2020
highqueen:
Good, nicely put.

cool

Learn to like dear and learn to fucj with a open heart
Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by JohnOkolo: 12:12am On Aug 17, 2020
Deepocean:
I wonder why some people are in support of anal sex, do you guys really know the meaning of abuse? ABUSE: "To use (something) wrongly." for the fact that either the male gender or the female gender derive more pleasure in anal doesn't mean that it should be done through the back, the creator of human anatomy purposely designed the vagina for sex, delivery of baby and for urinating while the anus is primarily created for passing excrement. If you derive more pleasure in using pen for drawings and you enjoy using pen maybe because it makes your drawing more pleasing to the eyes doesn't mean that using of pen for drawing should be conventionally accepted in the world of art. If the anus is also meant for sex, then in the process of giving birth, babies should come out from where it pleases them either from the anus or from the vagina. One person was even supporting the use of the backside for sex claiming that the Bible is not against it because it was not boldly written in the Bible that "don't practice anal sex," if every single instruction is written in any of the Holy Books, then I wonder why you were given brain for common sense and for common reasonings. If everything was written in the Bible, I am imagining the capacity of the machine that will be able to carry it. Your brain is given to you to do some common reasonings so as for you not to keep running to your Creator every minute for instructions and guidance. My advice to the ladies, if you know that you are not the anal type, before entering the marriage race, during your courtship period, discuss every down thing with your fiance as regards this subject matter. Tell him you don't like it that you can't do it. And to the guys don't be the type that love to abuse things, make use of things for the purpose of their creation, abuse of things is not morally accepted.

Anal sex is for birth control. You pour it inside
Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by JohnOkolo: 12:14am On Aug 17, 2020
ImaIma1:

Babe you just have to try Anal sex, hope you have already

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Seen A Very Decent-looking Girl Someone Is Sleeping With. / Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) / 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.