Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers (12429 Views)

Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. / How To Use Panties As Hair Band: Lady Teaches Nigerian Ladies. See Reactions / [video] Watch The Moment LADY Teaches Men How To Eat Pu*sy Correctly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by inspire700(m): 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
A Nigerian Lady by the name Cheery Bianze took to Facebook to share what she think is best for women to do to men who prefer Anal sex. She thinks it’s not fair and that the women should rather take the turn of being the ones to penetrate through the back than be the one to be used for such.

Below is a screenshot of her post on Facebook;

So many persons have reacted to the post on Facebook as it shakes the world of some men who thinks being egocentric in sexual affairs is left for men alone.

SOURCE:https://gistparkmedia.com/2018/11/african-lady-teaches-women-what-to-do-to-anal-sx-lovers.html

1 Share

Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by kabeerhabe(m): 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by McStoic(m): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
I agree with her biko. What right thinking man will leave the awesome road to Jerusalem and prefer the arid desert to Afghanistan? say give him a taste of his nonsense. Tufiakwa..

19 Likes

Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by GOFRONT(m): 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by Oreofepeters: 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
hmmn

1 Like

Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by highqueen(f): 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
Good, nicely put.

Ladies should stop this act of doing anything a man from nowhere tells you he wants.

Have a standard, know when to say no.

Reason I'm saying this is because, before the act, they will beg and plead, honour and respect you, once the act is done and when they noticed that you are wild down there, castigate you, call you all sort of derogatory names and lastly leave you for a decent lady who is still tight and who didn't agree to even do that shiit with them.
One thing I noticed is that men love stubborn ladies, ladies who do not yield to these their stupid and foolish adventures.

Worst part is that, after all those rubbish you both engaged into, he will still come out and castigate you for even doing it while he was the one that initiated it.

Please ladies, say no to gay men, say no to weird and foolish advances from sons of Satan.

There's one special person for you who will love you for what you believe in.

cool

14 Likes

Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by Foodforthought: 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
highqueen:
see the kind of thread ya clicking, small girl
Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by highqueen(f): 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
Foodforthought:

see the kind of thread ya clicking, small girl
I'm not a small girl oo.

Jungles don mature. tongue
Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
highqueen:
Good, nicely put.

Ladies should stop this act of doing anything a man from nowhere tells you he wants.

Reason I'm saying this is because, before the act, they will beg and plead, honour and respect you, once the act is done and when they noticed that you are wild down there, castigate you, call you all sort of derogatory names and lastly leave you for a decent lady who is still tight and who didn't agree to even do that shiit with them.
One thing I noticed is that men love stubborn ladies, ladies who do not yield to these their stupid and foolish adventures.

Worst part is that, after all those rubbish you both engaged into, he will still come out and castigate you for even doing it while he was the one that initiated it.

Please ladies, say no to gay men, say no to weird and foolish advances from sons of Satan.

cool

Baby but I like it oh..
Can we go to z oza room? tongue
Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by Klinee: 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
highqueen:
Good, nicely put.

cool

Foooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!
Gay for having anal sex with a woman?
I don't know the type of sense you people have, is not better for him to do anal sex with a woman than with a man.
If you are not ready for anal sex with him then decline but it is very absurd to tag that gay.
So gay do only anal sex? What of female gays do they do anal sex too?
What of gays that kiss,carasse, touch themselves as they are with opposite sex is that not irritative to you.
Bible never condemn anal sex, so anal sex is not satanic.
Anal sex is just like kissing, Mouth Action, romance carasse, MouthAction and so on, if you must biblical condemn anal sex then all these must be condemn too.
Bible says "NO MAN SHALL LIE WITH ANOTHER MAN AS HE IS WITH A WOMAN, HE SHALL BE PUT TO DEATH HIS BLOOD WILL BE UPON HIS HEAD"
that is definition of gayism which is satanic not anal sex.
Though I condemn anal sex because it's more harmful, but if the man and woman are ready for anal sex who am I to stop them.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by oneluv11: 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
my belle ooooooo

I no fit laff oooo

laff wan kill me die oooo

funny post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

but she Mk sense sha
Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
Some ladies are even the ones who demand for the anal sex sef. Personally, I can do anything but nothing must penetrate my asshole. grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by 3phase(m): 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
[quote author=Klinee post=73153607]Foooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!
I don't know the type of sense you people have, is not better for him to do anal sex with a woman than with a man.
If you are not ready for anal sex with him then decline but it is very absurd to tag that gay.
What of gays that kiss,carasse, touch themselves as they are with opposite sex is that not irritative to you.
"Bible never condemn anal sex, so anal sex is not satanic"av seen alot of people hiding behind dz lame excuse 2 gv their saying more weight.Well,f ur bible didnt condemn it,it aint ur fault bt my religion(islam) and our prophet warnd us seriously about it
Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by Les: 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
Divorce or breakup with any man who ask for anal sex from, he doesn't have your well being in mind!

1 Like

Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by Eagba(m): 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
Klinee:
Anal sex is just like kissing, Mouth Action, romance carasse, MouthAction and so on, if you must biblical condemn anal sex then all these must be condemn too.
Bible says "NO MAN SHALL LIE WITH ANOTHER MAN AS HE IS WITH A WOMAN, HE SHALL BE PUT TO DEATH HIS BLOOD WILL BE UPON HIS HEAD"
Though I condemn anal sex because it's more harmful, but if the man and woman are ready for anal sex who am I to stop them.
oga anal sex is so gay. I don't tell u. if u like scream or argue, that shit is so gay

3 Likes

Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by punisha: 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
grin

SECONDED!!!!

Anyone who enjoys anal sex has mental issues.

1 Like

Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by Klinee: 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
Eagba:
oga anal sex is so gay. I don't tell u. if u like scream or argue, that shit is so gay
What is gay? Please
These are how U people promulgate and promote gayism which leads to legalization and liberality of these barbaric act called gay.
If a man is gay by having anal sex with a woman, then he is also a gay by kissing, carasse and or al sex with a woman too.
And also men that observe the back side of a woman (ukwu nwanyi) are also gay.
What of those ladies that do anal position for their husbands in most prewedding photos, is their husband gays?
I always stand against tag everything gayism because it's a way of propagating this evil act.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:04am On Nov 21, 2018
kimbraa:
Some ladies are even the ones who demand for the anal sex sef. Personally, I can do anything but nothing must penetrate my asshole. grin

You if ur bf give u 100k when u asked for 10k and later asked u for anal make I hear say no submit cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by Darksider131: 1:07am On Nov 21, 2018
McStoic:
I agree with her biko. What right thinking man will leave the awesome road to Jerusalem and prefer the arid desert to Afghanistan? say give him a taste of his nonsense. Tufiakwa..
that lovely sound, she screams out of pain

Thats the enjoyment
Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by femi4: 5:37am On Nov 21, 2018
Anal sex? Iranu....why cant people stick to default
Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by revolt(m): 7:18am On Nov 21, 2018
Omo nobody should diss Anak sex ooo... That shit is the shit. If u know u know. Yet boys chop puns.
Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by Prymestrr(m): 9:15am On Nov 21, 2018
Klinee:
Funny thing is that this compound Idiot actually thinks he's made a valid argument. What a deranged fool interpreting the scriptures to suit his depravity.

1 Like

Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by Klinee: 9:49am On Nov 21, 2018
Prymestrr:

Funny thing is that this compound Idiot actually thinks he's made a valid argument. What a deranged fool interpreting the scriptures to suit his depravity.
Mumu!!!!!! I am not supporting anal sex but it has nothing to do with gayism that's my point.
Am not judging based on religion but am trying to point out something. You don't need Bible to tell that gayism is bad human sense will do the job.
Anal sex is very harmful to a woman, and should not be encourage, it can lead to rectal tearing which causes unconscious sipping out of feaces.
Even MouthAction is also very harmful, there are some normal flora bacterials which exist in vagina causing no harm but if transferred to other part of body is very likely to cause infection.
Some even do anal sucking, licking the poo, it's very unhealthy.
But my point is that so long as it involve male and female we cannot decide how they want to perform their sexual activity for them.
If you will condemn anal sex, condemn it as anal sex, stop equating it with gayism.

1 Like

Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 21, 2018
highqueen:
Good, nicely put.

cool

I don't think you're good at this, why not swerve?

There's a difference between a boy and a man. A boy will Bleep and tell because of their immature minds, a man won't. Saying guys prefer ladies who are stubborn and doesn't give in to their sex adventure is so fallacious, breed forth from an ignorant mind.

A man who finds a woman who is as crazy as he is in sex is more likely to settle down with the said lady, than a lady who isn't. Why would you tie yourself down with a lady who doesn't satisfy you sexually? ohh.. Sorry, you aren't a man. Baffles me how you try talking like the mouth piece of the male community. Or are you transgendered?

Stop making these ridiculous generalizations about men. If you don't like anal, there are tons of ladies who do.

That gay part got me. Shows how much dumber you are..
Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by Neimar: 10:22am On Nov 21, 2018
kimbraa:

if na me na to force you ooo wit or without ya consent
Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 21, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

You if ur bf give u 100k when u asked for 10k and later asked u for anal make I hear say no submit cheesy
i wont, i will rather ask that he receives it.
Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by Ederson(m): 10:56am On Nov 21, 2018
People always talking about Sex... Nawao

1 Like

Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by hellosyc: 11:07am On Nov 21, 2018
TAKE GRAPHIC DESIGN TO THE NEXT LEVEL USING MOTION LEARN HOW TO USE VISUAL TECHNIQUES TO BRING DESIGNS TO LIFE WITH THIS INTENSTIVE TRAINING PROGRAM!

Whether you're a designer, filmmaker or content creator, learning the motion graphics can be an invaluable asset and bring an additional dimension to your storytelling skills. For those unfamiliar with the term, motion graphics are pieces of digital footage or animation that are moved or rearranged repeatedly and systematically to create the illusion of motion. These are often combined with audio for multimedia projects.
This Intensive training program is poised to make you a professional MOTION GRAPHICS Designer!

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from Multimedia Design Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings
- PLUS MORE

DURATION: 6 WEEKS. FEES: - N49,999 (OPTION 1 – 3 TIMES A WEEK)
4 WEEKS FEES: N39,999 (OPTION 2 – 5 TIMES A WEEK)

PREREQUSITE: Intending student for this course is required to have fundamental skill in Photoshop and Illustrator. We can take you on Graphics design at an extra value!

VENUE: Unity Road, Off Toyin Street, off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos

REQUIREMENTS: Just your laptop and writing pad – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:15am On Nov 21, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i wont, i will rather ask that he receives it.

Yimu, it's easier said than done.
even the ones who form reverend sisterz cheesy
Will later fall.

The truth is women are easily blinded by 2 things "love" and "money"...
With these 2 things u cash easily brainwash them and have ur way.
No be today, if u know u know.
Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Yimu, it's easier said than done.
even the ones who form reverend sisterz cheesy
Will later fall.

The truth is women are easily blinded by 2 things "love" and "money"...
With these 2 things u cash easily brainwash them and have ur way.
No be today, if u know u know.

i wont be brainwashed by love, but about the other thing hmm. he has to be dangote oo.
Re: Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:33am On Nov 21, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i wont be brainwashed by love, but about the other thing hmm. he has to be dangote oo.

My dear forget talk grin,
we don see all these gra gra finish.

He doesn't have to be dangote.
I'm sure if a clean "tall and handsome guy"(like u gals have always wanted) grin
with his ride and good job gets along you.
He will have his way within 3-5days grin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships / Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) / UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! TOP 9 POTENTIAL Couples In Romance Section 2015 .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.