Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did (93028 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by dingbang(m): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
What is he explaining with the guy...the nigga should have anointed the wife
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Enemyofpeace: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
Person cannot even cheat in peace again mtcheeeeeeew

My kogi girlfriend caught me with another girl yesterday only for me to hear that she went to her village this morning. I think my life is one minute remaining

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Missesgrace(f): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
highqueen:
Learn to mind yourself on this forum, stop being a nuisance on my mention.
I won't warn you again.
Abi o useless pesin

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Slikbae: 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
How is she shameless? So cheating is bad only when a woman does it.
Stocking:

You are shameless

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by adedayourt(m): 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
Well they av light in der hostel. Come to lasu
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by ClassiqLegend(m): 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
Chai it obvious that dis man can nt satisfy his wife in bed,dat is it
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by bestpunterever: 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
highqueen:
Lolz.
Seems women are now leading. grin grin

Lol, what a man can Do?.a woman can....

see them hooker.

3 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Jaynom029(m): 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
I guess the husband is also a cheat undecided
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Legalese(m): 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
My own is just to compare their hostel in their local institution and our own in our schools. It's even better than most private Uni's.
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
I will be naming my son *broke* so when a girl meets him.

Girl: hey I'm Amaka
Him: Hi, am broke.

case closed
At least they'll not be able to eat his money tongue

3 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by consultancy: 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
a man who catches his wife cheating red handed and is calmly talking to her like this is a woman wrapper. he is probably saying to her "my love why? upon all i have done for you, you still chose this small boy over me. okay i forgive you, come lets go"
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by oluwasegun007(m): 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
Even if your tin is as big as a cucumber and strong like the iroko tree....hoe will always be hoe..

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by morpheus24: 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
Southern African wife things.

Na their way

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Ayobami7(m): 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
转注字/轉注字
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
highqueen:
Lolz.

I'm suspecting you oh
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by tejiri4(m): 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
puna n sweetness are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by MarianaTrench: 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
The woman is probably trying to get even with her husband
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by bmos(m): 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
[quote author=computergeek post=73151258]Is it that her husband's kujaja faja is not working again, abi e no dey do her well? Shameless woman.

Chineke!! Which one be Kujaja again oo?
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
highqueen:
Lolz. Seems women are now leading. grin grin
u are maaaaad lowqueen

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Okoyeebo: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
There was a story I read here on Nairaland about a nurse in an hospital. She said one day, ab hysterical and paranoid woman was brought to the hospital.

That woman was caught cheating by her husband and according to reports, her husband didn't say anything. He went home and continued living with her, eating her food and living normally without mentioning what happened.

After like 5 days of the man living with her like that, they said the woman was nearly running mad. She didn't know what was on his mind and it was driving her crazy.

3 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
Crazy Video
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by cronsberg: 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
highqueen:
Lolz.

ladies and gentlemen, i present to you a typical nigerian "lady". Her fellow females abroad are busy been happy about uplifting women's lifes like oprah, condeliza rice, melinda gates, nicky haley etc others are busy getting inspiration from gracious women like amina muhammed, pricess diana of blessed memory, female astraunots etc but here we are, a typical nigerian female is happy that what a man can do, a woman can do .... Cuz a female is caught cheating on her husband. Not boyfriend o, husband. Do you not honestly pity our women the way they are going? wow

4 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by maxlis097(m): 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
highqueen:
Lolz.

Someone like you will have like multiple stitches to your toto cuz of excessive gbenching

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by purplerope: 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
All the man needs is to discharge the woman, period!!!!

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
mrbyron:
I suspect Something must be wrong with the man downstairs. This is very unusual.
yea probably has a lifeless equipment
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by uniqUN(m): 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
Okoyeebo:
There was a story I read here on Nairaland about a nurse in an hospital. She said one day, ab hysterical and paranoid woman was brought to the hospital.

That woman was caught cheating by her husband and according to reports, her husband didn't say anything. He went home and continued living with her, eating her food and living normally without mentioning what happened.

After like 5 days of the man living with her like that, they said the woman was nearly running mad. She didn't know what was on his mind and it was driving her crazy.
ehen? Is dat all??

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by maik99(m): 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
angryNa the lover you suppose confront abi your wife
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
This man sef....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex / Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) / Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.