Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did (93027 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by henryhemon(m): 4:16am On Nov 21, 2018
Jarus:
Zambia, Kenya and Uganda and this kind of news.

You lots deceive yourselves calling other countries bad name when it's worse in Nigeria.
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by centboy123456(m): 5:02am On Nov 21, 2018
highqueen:
Learn to mind yourself on this forum, stop being a nuisance on my mention.
I won't warn you again.

you to stop coming on here because everybody hate you
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by jericco1(m): 5:07am On Nov 21, 2018
very bad. passed through something like this
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Quality20(m): 5:19am On Nov 21, 2018
One of d reasons some guys would never marry a graduate or allow their wives go to tertiary institutions. Many ladies like this one would hardly allow their husbands impregnate them, no matter how hard he tries
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by highqueen(f): 5:43am On Nov 21, 2018
centboy123456:

you to stop coming on here because everybody hate you
Lols. Who cares about what some faceless idiotic and useless pigs like yourselves thinks about me.
Kill yourself oo, I'm only getting started.

Do you feed me? Are you my boss?

Hate kill you there.
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by ChiefAlex(m): 6:46am On Nov 21, 2018
highqueen:

Lols. Who cares about what some faceless idiotic and useless pigs like yourselves thinks about me.
Kill yourself oo, I'm only getting started.

Do you feed me? Are you my boss?

Hate kill you there.
Missesgrace:

Abi o useless pesin
Hoes everywhere, stinky smelly borehole pussies
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Rextizzle(m): 7:08am On Nov 21, 2018
highqueen:
Lolz. Seems women are now leading. grin grin
Lol, what a man can Do?.a woman can....
Shameless hoe
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Rextizzle(m): 7:10am On Nov 21, 2018
Tunechiami:
I can see their mentions tagging you, and you didn't even defend the lady o.. These men are always so pained when a woman cheats but expect us to understand, frustrated FOOLS. cheesy grin cheesy grin
Flat breast farm tool grin
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by EmekaBlue(m): 9:18am On Nov 21, 2018
Thats why u need to massage ur diick wella! Na to fvck diff women dey go sure pass!!!

That man doesnt satisfy her thats why she is like that..Women crave for good sex..Bloody diick receivers
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by jetson06: 9:40am On Nov 21, 2018
Zambian women and cheating are like pinky and the brain.
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Olugbenga1234: 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
Lolz. The woman no send anybody. Maybe the man is bad in bed and complains
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
Rextizzle:
Flat breast farm tool grin
Stale. Son of a farmtool. I know you fell out yo mama's cum filled borehole easily , but this time try again racking your sperm filled brain and maybe try coming up with something I haven't heard before from miserable lil ddick truckpushers like you. . cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Amumaigwe: 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
computergeek:
What a sexist misogynist. Swerve.

Default action when she is boxed up after yarning trash : flash the overused sexist card.
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Rextizzle(m): 4:40am On Nov 22, 2018
Tunechiami:
Stale. Son of a farmtool. I know you fell out yo mama's cum filled borehole easily , but this time try again racking your sperm filled brain and maybe try coming up with something I haven't heard before from miserable lil ddick truckpushers like you. . cheesy cheesy cheesy
See flat breast farm tool like you. cheesycheesy

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 22, 2018
Rextizzle:
See flat breast farm tool like you. cheesycheesy
Kill yourself, ODE. cheesy
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Rextizzle(m): 9:05am On Nov 22, 2018
Tunechiami:
Kill yourself, ODE. cheesy
Fool stop using push up bra, show ur flat breast as it is, stupid hoe. cheesy
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 22, 2018
Rextizzle:
Fool stop using push up bra, show ur flat breast as it is, stupid hoe. cheesy
My breasts are small, yes.. I wear push up bras, yes...KILL YOURSELF. cheesy I can lend it to you for your brain.. Jobless product of a sperm bin.. You even had time to draw me.. Lmao! What a loser. grin

P.S.. Notice I didn't insult your external body parts?
It's what people who have something other than sperm in their brain can do. grin
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 22, 2018
Rextizzle:
Foolish girl with a smelling pussy that's what you are

Talk to me this way in real life and I will destroy your face with hot slaps, I don't blame little hoes like you, the internet gave you the temerity to say trash to your elders, borehole pussy. cheesycheesycheesy
See this fool that quoted me first is expecting me to smile with him I thought you were just slow, now I know you're a full blown imbecilee, probably in still high school at 30 with his cute Biro and paper.

Sperm brained Elder of the land, I greet you. Respect is reciprocal.. When you're done, your body will be thrown in a father jungle than sambisa by unknown gunmen. Thursday morning, and you're on Nairaland fighting a chick.. Your mom should have spit you away in a bj.. Farmtool that she is, she let that drunk nut in her...

What a pity.

P.S You are still brain dead.. Can't even come up with something intelligent..
What sort of nonsense is this.. I rarely post but there are a lot of dumb people here, I can't wallow in foolishness with you lot... Every time I come here, I turn into an animal like you.. My IQ lessens, never as low as yours but still.
You are a loser mister.
You've been noticed, now scram.
BYE little boy, I'm out of this dustbin. Argue with someone with the same brain capacity as you. cheesy wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex / Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) / Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.