Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did (93026 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by tintingz(m): 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
It seems the man has cheated before reason he didn't react aggressively or he's just a gentle man.

And it's either the lady knew her husband waywardness or she's in shock and guilt.
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by grandstar(m): 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
Her action is probably calculative.

Her silence and act of indifference may mask the shame and turmoil in her mind at that point in time. Also, her action will take bite from the husbands fury and soften the husband's outburst as her indifference conveys to him that his fury is having no effect at all

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
It's because of how civilized d man handles issue dat gave that woman d impetus to still be unconcerned on dat bed while d man barks like a toothless bulldog....
My wife knows d story will reach cnn with a graphics pix caption if I find her screwing some crackhead mother/wife fu¢ker....
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
highqueen:
Lolz.
Seems women are now leading. grin grin

Lol, what a man can Do?.a woman can....

you don't do better on top electric pole fixing power, you don't do better in construction companies you don't do better in scientific and technological innovations. sperm bin

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by mechanics(m): 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
Lolz, the woman is forming innocent.
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Awesomefred32(m): 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
highqueen:
Lolz. Seems women are now leading. grin grin

must u be stupid?
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by hammerFC: 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
Y is it dat, wen a woman cheats, the man acts like the world has ended?

Y can't she enjoy her student life in Peace? hmmmmmm!
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
highqueen:
Lolz.
Seems women are now leading. grin grin

I can see their mentions tagging you, and you didn't even defend the lady o.. These men are always so pained when a woman cheats but expect us to understand, frustrated FOOLS. cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by hammerFC: 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
Something he has chop and tire.

Let that small boy chop small. cool
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Slurity(m): 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
highqueen:
Lolz. Seems women are now leading. grin grin
out of abundant of the heart the mouth speak
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by hammerFC: 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
Slurity:
out of abundant of the heart the mouth speak

Preacher!

Na so una dey take turn Pastor wen woman out game man.

una no sabi.

Those way know, know...

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by hammerFC: 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
Now tell me, wat is this man looking for in her campus?

Has he not chop it enough?

Wen u go to university, it is important that the university goes through u.

She is catching up on wat she missed.

Must he disgrace her? Knowing fully well, him too na player.

Life come tire the babe.

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Amumaigwe: 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
computergeek:
Is it that her husband's kujaja faja is not working again, abi e no dey do her well? Shameless woman.
But I feel this was a vengeful act which was the reason why she didn't react and lay there unbothered. Maybe he cheated on her and she wanted to be caught in the act.

Providing unsolicited excuse and defence for an adultrous wonan makes you a smpathizer and unfortunately makes you look like one. Call a spade a spade.
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
Amumaigwe:

Providing unsolicited excuse and defence for an adultrous wonan makes you a smpathizer and unfortunately makes you look like one. Call a spade a spade.
What a sexist misogynist. Swerve.
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by hammerFC: 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
computergeek:
What a sexist misogynist. Swerve.

The problem is, they think the erect peniis is supreme.

They dont know women sexual vigor is far more indept.

A man cannot reach the type of sexual ecstasy a woman attains on full body climax.

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Benwallt(m): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
When you are really busted words, actions, reactions n thoughts desert you n you transit to wonderland
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by jnrbayano(m): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
hammerFC:

The problem is, they think the erect peniis is supreme.

They dont know women sexual vigor is far more indept.

A man cannot reach the type of sexual ecstasy a woman attains on full body climax.

You know this how?
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Mankosi: 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
mrbyron:
I suspect Something must be wrong with the man downstairs. This is very unusual.
I thought as much.... for that woman to be relaxed like that coupled with the fact that her husband just stood there without taking any action shows sth is wrong somewhere that made the woman to have that much confidence without shaking.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
letter to a brother **
THOSE HOES AINT LOYAL NO MORE BRO.
do whatever you can with that information
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
I was watching a programme on tvc yesterday where a man was making a documentary of the ghetto life in deople something in south Africa.that place is worst known for very high number of rape cases.their is no electricity in that village and most of the buildings are made of roof pans,just like a shanty.this makes the area very very dangerous for girls as they are being raped in very dark places,or the rapists forces his way into their homes to rape them.
The height of my bewilderment was when he interviewed two guys who were boldly talking about how they rape these girls.they usually operate as a gang and would force their way in,request they want to sleep with the woman,if the woman offers money,they would collect the money and still rape the woman.they said they were always happy when the woman is terrified and runs around the room naked.thy will be pushing their dicks on the woman as she is running hysterically. The man asked if they have ever felt remorse,they said no,that they do not have any form conscience at all.
Within three years,they had recorded almost 500 rape cases,and only once did one get convicted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Wahala90: 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
Slikbae:
How is she shameless? So cheating is bad only when a woman does it.

Ashawo. Did he say cheating is good for men?

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by CarGuide: 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Okoyeebo: 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
uniqUN:

ehen? Is dat all??

Come back yesterday for the conclusion
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by flamingfire24(m): 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
the sexual pervertion from uganda alone is sodom and gomorah
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Platony(m): 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
Zimbabweans again??

Dem too lyk kpanshing!!
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by liyahwillie(f): 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
The dude is helping the guy to fertilize the ground so when he plant it will yield good fruit.. u should be saying thank u
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Benito8998(m): 11:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
highqueen:

Learn to mind yourself on this forum, stop being a nuisance on my mention.

I won't warn you again.

Ur the nuisance!!
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Antichristus: 11:49pm On Nov 20, 2018

VOTE SOWORE AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA IN 2019
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did by Henri8: 12:31am On Nov 21, 2018
Hmmm...anything Zambia, Zimbabwe and southnafrica dey tire me abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex / Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) / Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.