Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,314 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why (51944 Views)

Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London / The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by chinonso47: 9:45am On Nov 21, 2018
AFONJA AGAIN...
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by deolumike(m): 9:45am On Nov 21, 2018
This is quite shameful.

Here we blame every little thing on patriarchy but see how women are abusing little privileges they get in a society that is designed against "patriarchy"

For many women, their greatest undoing will be lack of capacity to be accountable to good reasoning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Anambralife(m): 9:45am On Nov 21, 2018
Their tribe, their problem. Wetin concern me

2 Likes

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by SocialJustice: 9:53am On Nov 21, 2018
Nigerians will always abuse every privilege.
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by NoToPile: 9:54am On Nov 21, 2018
deolumike:
This is quite shameful.

Here we blame every little thing on patriarchy but see how women are abusing little privileges they get in a society that is designed against "patriarchy"

For many women, their greatest undoing will be lack of capacity to be accountable to good reasoning.

Abusing privileges?
Designed against patriarchy?

If some Nigerian men cant cope in a system thats fair then thats their problem.

1 Like

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Conceptman: 9:54am On Nov 21, 2018
London is full of jokers especially Nigeria women, they are there to harvest from a successful man while the men just dey knack and get paid up and down eversince the britico people wise up, Nigerians became a threat to theirselves

1 Like

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by delivryboy: 9:55am On Nov 21, 2018
minasota:
why are you so pained?

How is he so pained? I'm sure you really liked this line of words and you have been hoping to use it?

1 Like

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by OhiOfIhima: 9:56am On Nov 21, 2018
Dis one weak me I swear... They don't know who impregnate them ni... Jumping from one bed to another, that is the repercussion.
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by franchasng: 9:58am On Nov 21, 2018
Black women abuse every woman right the white fought for women.

Only black women abuse feminism and women right.

They abuse it in US, Europe and Australia.....

It is sad...many Nigerian women have ruined the lives of their husbands out of their overdo and overzealous attitude of trying to overdo everything they are allowed to do.

Hardly you see white women calling Police on their husbands....and they are the ones who initiated women right and feminism.

Hardly you see white kids calling Police on their parents, its mostly black kids, so so sad black represent everything evil and bad angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2018
But it was said in English before it was said in Yoruba. They're obviously trying to sensitize the whole black community because of these knife crimes.

@op u are not okay for this sensational headline. Tribal propagandist. Spits.

*goesbacktosippingzobo*

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by agarawu23(m): 10:04am On Nov 21, 2018
tecnolad:
Best thing to do. Most Yoruba Nigerian wives in London often turn their husbands to dunces in the house; always threatening to call the police on them at the slightest disagreements.
silly things they can't try in their homeland. They purposely divorce their husbands and collect child support while they Fvck their sugar boy looking for citizenship.

4 Likes

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 21, 2018
NIGERIA ntorrrrrr
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 21, 2018
franchasng:
Black women abuse every woman right the white fought for women.

Only black women abuse feminism and women right.

They abuse it in US, Europe and Australia.....

It is sad...many Nigerian women have ruined the lives of their husbands out of their overdo and overzealous attitude of trying to overdo everything they are allowed to do.

Hardly you see white women calling Police on their husbands....and they are the ones who initiated women right and feminism.

Hardly you see white kids calling Police on their parents, its mostly black kids, so so sad black represent everything evil and bad angry
U have said it all.
Although my wife here remains God sent.
As a man, MARRY a woman that loves you more.
Not easy for those in the US
Black AMERICANS are the worst, followed by going to NIGERIA to get married to a lady you know nothing about.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by sinola(m): 10:16am On Nov 21, 2018
Famousbabe:
Police In London Brought Out A Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women About...

Metropolitan Police in London brought out a Yoruba police officer to warn the Yoruba women living in London to stop calling the Police on the fathers of their children.

So that the children who obviously have no fathers active in their lives, would stop being victims and perpetrators of knife crimes.

Watch video HERE and what Nigerians are saying about this.
Afonja women.... Always in the business of disgracing us upandan

4 Likes

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by wakaawaka(m): 10:16am On Nov 21, 2018
It is a OLDS
bitcoin215:
is this a news

1 Like

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by 9gerian: 10:20am On Nov 21, 2018
Abi

PenileFitness:
It's better than having to deal with manslaughter and murder cases in future.

#CheckMyProfile
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by EmekaBlue(m): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2018
Yoruba women sweet to beat...Their mouth na die

Y i only fvck dem but dont want to date one again

2 Likes

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by paddyofboss(m): 10:31am On Nov 21, 2018
Offpoint:
Dear Mr. Ahmadu James Yakubu, today's the last day I was asked to give you to redeem yourself. so, I'm going to do you the favour of reposting this:
Dear Mr. Ahmadu James Yakubu,
Hiding under these nairaland Moniker:
*patowa
*Konjimus
and many others which I'm not interested in listing.
I don't wanna believe you're a scammer hence i waited 2 days to do this, but if you are... then you just met the wrongest person on earth.
Remember I told you that woman is a lawyer base outside the country? you never knew her husband's a SARS officer base in Lagos.
By now you've already know yourself if you come across this comment. I'm going to paste this on every section of nairaland today & tomorrow and I'm doing it for your own good.
Here's is the thing, the money mean nothing... you're given the grace to do the job or refund the money between today and tomorrow
If you still don't know yourself, let me make it clearer:
This is you're scamming details
Ahmadu James Yakubu
First bank account
0903 714 7924 was your number
I'm not interested in your moniker cuz you have millions of them, but by now if you're reading this... you know yourself.
You're going to do the Adsense you collected N17,000 in total for between today and tomorrow or refund the money.... else you'll have yourself to blame. what happened to bitcoins scammer 4 months ago will be your fate.
You think you're smart, but dropping those account details was your biggest mistake.
I'll post this on every section of nairaland for your own good.
I strike out "and tomorrow" on this post to let you know you only have today.

Apologies to Nairaland mods and members for derailing, some people need to be teach a lesson.

Teach yourself good grammar first and stop derailing the thread. 'some people need to be teach a lesson indeed'
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 21, 2018
sinola:

Afonja women.... Always in the business of disgracing us upandan
just like the shamless women you have in your ojukwu family

3 Likes

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 21, 2018
I give them serious gap anywhere I see them and if I have to interact with them, it will be with caution.

Both home and abroad, their way of life makes one question his or her sanity.
So uncouth, very lazy and mostly loud mouthed. Both the learned and illiterate among them and very tribalistic. These people can betray without batting an eyelid.

When the chips are down, those u assume were sane among them will surprise you. It's in their DNA.

3 Likes

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Offpoint: 10:45am On Nov 21, 2018
paddyofboss:

Teach yourself good grammar first and stop derailing the thread. 'some people need to be teach a lesson indeed'
Perhaps this is the way you were taught to correct one mistake in whatever grammar school you graduated from... Thanks professor
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by IkpuMmadu: 10:49am On Nov 21, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Sorry to say this but a lot of Yoruba women are becoming terrible to live or work with. If you love your self or wish to have your sanity, avoid them.

Very loud mouthed, disrespectful and lazy.

That's why a lot of Yoruba men now go after women from other tribes to avoid this shame.

Imagine, oyinbo has to call Yoruba police to warn these women. Very shameful
that is why their men don't even like marrying many of them ...rushing to other tribes

1 Like

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Konquest: 10:51am On Nov 21, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
[s]Sorry to say this but a lot of Yoruba women are becoming terrible to live or work with. If you love your self or wish to have your sanity, avoid them.

That's why a lot of Yoruba men now go after women from other tribes to avoid this shame.

Imagine, oyinbo has to call Yoruba police to warn these women. Very shameful[/s]
^^^^^
^^^^^
A BIG LIE!

Your post is very MISLEADING... and it reeks of hate speech
against a particular group of women [women of Yoruba descent!]

I first did a quick research years back and DISCOVERED that
Over 90% of Yoruba men still marry Yoruba women!

Go through the "Change of Name"/Classifieds Section in
all Nigerian newspapers and you will see that only 1 in 10
Yoruba marry outside their ethnic group.
Same thing too for
all other major ethnicities in Nigeria... who marry within
their ethnic groups. Only 1 in 10 marry outside.

The 1 in 10 Yoruba men/women when marrying outside
tend to marry from
:

1. Edo State [Benin Edo, Esan Edo, Etsako Edo].

2. Delta State[Urhobo, Itsekiri, Anioma[Delta North], etc.

3. Those in the Diaspora marry Canadians, Americans, British,
Germans, Australians, Ivorians, Ghanains, Gabonese,
South Africans, etc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 21, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Sorry to say this but a lot of Yoruba women are becoming terrible to live or work with. If you love your self or wish to have your sanity, avoid them.

Imagine, oyinbo has to call Yoruba police to warn these women. Very shameful
It's like when a Yoruba man marries those apes you call women, it gives you guys orgasm.
Anyways this whole humping about Yoruba men leaving Yoruba women is "BULLCRAP".
There are thousands of Yoruba men getting married to yoruba women daily, same cannot be said for your women who you guys are so desperate to get rid of, that's why they can marry anything that has a pulse

BTW I'M A YORUBA GUY THAT HAS NEVER DATED OUTSIDE MY TRIBE SAME AS MY OLDER AND YOUNGER BROTHERS CAUSE IT'S FORBIDDEN IN MY FAMILY, AND THERE ARE LOTS OF FAMILIES LIKE MINE ALRIGHT, SO WHY DON'T YOU PEOPLE OPEN AN E-COMMERCE WEBSITE SO THAT YOU CAN GET MORE PATRONAGE FOR YOUR WOMEN.

10 Likes

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by bigfather(m): 10:59am On Nov 21, 2018
tecnolad:
Best thing to do. Most Yoruba Nigerian wives in London often turn their husbands to dunces in the house; always threatening to call the police on them at the slightest disagreements.

You nor lie o !
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by ChiefAzubuike(f): 11:00am On Nov 21, 2018
London na Nigerians backyard. Most especially the Yoruba's. The way they've infiltrated that city and turned it to their own no be here . You go see two Yoruba women dey fight for street dey call themselves names.
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Konquest: 11:03am On Nov 21, 2018
irukere:
It's like when a Yoruba man marries those apes you call women, it gives you guys orgasm.
Anyways this whole humping about Yoruba men leaving Yoruba women is "BULLCRAP".
There are thousands of Yoruba men getting married to yoruba women daily, same cannot be said for your women who you guys are so desperate to get rid of, that's why they can marry anything that has a pulse

BTW I'M A YORUBA GUY THAT HAS NEVER DATED OUTSIDE MY TRIBE SAME AS MY OLDER AND YOUNGER BROTHERS CAUSE IT'S FORBIDDEN IN MY FAMILY, AND THERE ARE LOTS OF FAMILIES LIKE MINE ALRIGHT, SO WHY DON'T YOU PEOPLE OPEN AN E-COMMERCE WEBSITE SO THAT YOU CAN GET MORE PATRONAGE FOR YOUR WOMEN.

^^^^
^^^^
You are very correct! smiley

I just posted on this page that... only 1 in 10 people marry
outside their ethnic groups in Nigeria.

Over 9 out of 10 Yoruba marry from their ethnic group based on
my investigations from credible sources!

It is very annoying to see people posting nonsense
and hate speech against women of Yoruba ancestry
here and this sensational thread even made front
page!

3 Likes

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by lexy2014: 11:05am On Nov 21, 2018
chicoMX:
How could it be that they don't understand English, or they just preferred to be spoken to in Yoruba?
I believe d police in London actually thought our people understand English but with d spate of irrational behavior from our people, they realised that its a problem that English language can't solve. Hence d need 2 adopt some unconventional methods 2 check d excesses of our people. Am not surprised though cos taking a chicken abroad won't make it an eagle or a peacock
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Konquest: 11:13am On Nov 21, 2018
mynairaland2018:
But it was said in English before it was said in Yoruba. They're obviously trying to sensitize the whole black community because of these knife crimes.

@op u are not okay for this sensational headline. Tribal propagandists.
^^^^^
^^^^^
Nicely worded! smiley

I wonder why people don't engage in FACT CHECKS
by watching the video before commenting and insulting women
of Yoruba descent in this thread with a misleading/sensational
headline.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 21, 2018
Konquest:

^^^^
^^^^
You are very correct! smiley

I just posted on this page that... only 1 in 10 people marry
outside their ethnic groups in Nigeria.

Over 9 out of 10 Yoruba marry from their ethnic group based on
my investigations from credible sources!

It is very annoying to see people posting nonsense
and hate speech against women of Yoruba ancestry
here and this sensational thread even made front
page!

My man it's infuriating, but we Yoruba men have to stand up against it and defend our women. My mum is Nigerian born Lebanese and i have a younger sister, so we should not let them disrespect our women.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos / Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) / Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.