Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,203 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why (51943 Views)

Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London / The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by paddyofboss(m): 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
Offpoint:

My grammatical errors are the highest level of education your entire lineage has ever obtained, will ever obtain.
Fück off my mention before I cause you emotionally trauma. I don't wanna be your source of suicide.
If foolishness was a virtue then you are a virtuous man. Sense is really paining you. Nama
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Offpoint: 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
paddyofboss:

If foolishness was a virtue then you are a virtuous man. Sense is really paining you. Nama
You initially claimed to be some retârded English Professor from Harvard, I tried engaging you to ascertain how mentally sound you are, but I'm quite disappointed. You know what? this is the first time in the miserable 'thing' you call life of yours someone is giving much of this attention. so, shine on... it won't last, I'm less busy today.

Dan iska.
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by bukatyne(f): 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
Something tells me the topic is for sensationalisn.

That said, it isn't enough to call Yoruba police to talk to Yoruba women.

The question is: what makes the wives call the cops on their husbands?

How many of the cases turn out to be false alarms? How many are to get spousal/child support while the wife is free to galavant?

Any noticeable patterns coming up?

Any serious punishment melted to deter other wives from playing pranks?

I really do not trust Nigerian men in the matter of she just calls the cops.

They are a species that wants to have their cake and eat it.
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by paddyofboss(m): 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
Offpoint:

You initially claimed to be some retârded English Professor from Harvard, I tried engaging you to ascertain how mentally sound you are, but I'm quite disappointed. You know what? this is the first time in the miserable 'thing' you call life of yours someone is giving much of this attention. so, shine on... it won't last, I'm less busy today.

Dan iska.
You actually think spewing the Ill structured thrash you call vocabulary makes u intelligent ? You are only feeding your already battered ego, insecure cow. Las Las you go dey alright. Okpe
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Offpoint: 7:03am On Nov 22, 2018
paddyofboss:

You actually think spewing the Ill structured thrash you call vocabulary makes u intelligent ? You are only feeding your already battered ego, insecure cow. Las Las you go dey alright. Okpe

Read out the bolded very loud, then you'll realize you've been an azzhole since the very first time you quote me.
My aimed is achieved here. Good day professor Indiseme, the attention and fame you so much craved for I've given you enough. I told you it was going to be momentary, you can now go play with your toys... Dad 'll be very busy today.
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Ayobami7(m): 8:08am On Nov 22, 2018
转注字/轉注字zhuǎnzhùzì
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by paddyofboss(m): 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
Offpoint:

Read out the bolded very loud, then you'll realize you've been an azzhole since the very first time you quote me.
My aimed is achieved here. Good day professor Indiseme, the attention and fame you so much craved for I've given you enough. I told you it was going to be momentary, you can now go play with your toys... Dad 'll be very busy today.

It is 'since the very first time you quoted' not 'since the very first time you quote'. What school did u attend oponu? Yet u are always busy. Busy being a dumbazz
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Offpoint: 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2018
paddyofboss:

It is 'since the very first time you quoted' not 'since the very first time you quote'. What school did u attend oponu? Yet u are always busy. Busy being a dumbazz

If you had a brain it'll be dangerous.

What happened to those toys I gave you to played with? did you broke 'em again?
Don't worry son! I'll get you more toys when I'm back... and don't forget to take your meds regularly.
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by paddyofboss(m): 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
Offpoint:

If you had a brain it'll be dangerous.

What happened to those toys I gave you to played with? did you broke 'em again?
Don't worry son! I'll get you more toys when I'm back... and don't forget to take your meds regularly.

'Did you broke them'. I give up on u.. Grammar is a problem for u Oponu
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Offpoint: 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
paddyofboss:

'Did you broke them'. I give up on u.. Grammar is a problem for u Oponu
Loooooool, now I know you have brain damage....... GET WELL SOON RETÄRD
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by paddyofboss(m): 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2018
Offpoint:

Loooooool, now I know you have brain damage.......
GET WELL SOON RETÄRD
Get a book, read more oponu and improve on your grammar and tenses.
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by efighter: 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
sad sad

These people ehh

London is now their IDP camp

After chanting sai barber upandan .. And bringing poverty and hardship on the country ..
Next step is to line up at the embassies to escape change they crave...

I use this opportunity to call on the international community... Especially the United Kingdom

The NEXT LEVEL should be to deport all of them back to Nigeria to enjoy the change of sai barber...

This one is about to die of hypertension over Yoruba issue.
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by AlphaSoul: 5:59am On May 14, 2021
Famousbabe:
Police In London Brought Out A Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women About...

Metropolitan Police in London brought out a Yoruba police officer to warn the Yoruba women living in London to stop calling the Police on the fathers of their children.

So that the children who obviously have no fathers active in their lives, would stop being victims and perpetrators of knife crimes.

Watch video HERE and what Nigerians are saying about this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos / Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) / Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.