Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,624 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why (51945 Views)

Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London / The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 21, 2018
sinola:

Afonja women.... Always in the business of disgracing us upandan
They are not disgracing you rather you should face your ojukwu women that are disgracing you all over the globe with their prostitution and shamelessness.

2 Likes

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 21, 2018
IkpuMmadu:
that is why their men don't even like marrying many of them ...rushing to other tribes
daft pig, so under I% of Yoruba men marrying other women is majority of Yoruba men yeah?
you guys are indeed a nutcase. Guy you had better start advertising your sisters for marriage before they become expired goods.
**spits**

5 Likes

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by chicoMX(m): 11:42am On Nov 21, 2018
lexy2014:

I believe d police in London actually thought our people understand English but with d spate of irrational behavior from our people, they realised that its a problem that English language can't solve. Hence d need 2 adopt some unconventional methods 2 check d excesses of our people. Am not surprised though cos taking a chicken abroad won't make it an eagle or a peacock

Well said Sir grin
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 21, 2018
For a very tribalistic and useless site like this seun owned nairaland i expected this page to have reached 20 by now ....filled with afonja and ipob songs of stupidity

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:50am On Nov 21, 2018
irukere:
My man it's infuriating, but we Yoruba men have to stand up against it and defend our women. My mum is Nigerian born Lebanese and i have a younger sister, so we should not let them disrespect our women.

When u do do not have respect for ur women how do u expect people to respect them.
U don't give value to ur women u rather abandon them and marry from other tribes.

Your a women are very arrogant to be honest with u

1 Like

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

When u do do not have respect for ur women how do u expect people to respect them.
U don't give value to ur women u rather abandon them and marry from other tribes.

Your a women are very arrogant to be honest with u
I value my women, same with other real Yoruba men out there, and lots of Yoruba men marry their women, if i ask you to list the names of Yoruba men marrying other women now you will list "celebrity names" and the same names you will still give if by next week this same thrash comes up again.
GET THIS INTO YOUR CRANIUM- YORUBA MEN VALUE YORUBA WOMEN.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by plaetton: 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
sad sad

These people ehh

London is now their IDP camp

After chanting sai barber upandan .. And bringing poverty and hardship on the country ..
Next step is to line up at the embassies to escape change they crave...

I use this opportunity to call on the international community... Especially the United Kingdom

The NEXT LEVEL should be to deport all of them back to Nigeria to enjoy the change of sai barber...

Quite funny indeed.
I don't want to sound disrespectful to anyone, but I have noticed over the past year or so that those who are shouting that "Buhari is trying" are the ones absconding from Nigeria in far greater numbers.
It is indeed an odd coincidence.

1 Like

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by sacx: 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
Job made easy for NCAN grin
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
irukere:
I value my women, same with other real Yoruba men out there, and lots of Yoruba men marry their women, if i ask you to list the names of Yoruba men marrying other women now you will list "celebrity names" and the same names you will still give if by next week this same thrash comes up again.
GET THIS INTO YOUR CRANIUM- YORUBA MEN VALUE YORUBA WOMEN.

Lol I don't want to drag this issue... But no matter how hard you try to defend it the facts are there..
Yoruba men has the most number of men marrying outside their tribe.
I have seen a lot of topics concerning this issue.
On other forums where Yoruba women are lamenting and encourage their women to start marring and dating outside in mass as payback grin

1 Like

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by GetCofOProperty: 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
irukere:
My man it's infuriating, but we Yoruba men have to stand up against it and defend our women. My mum is Nigerian born Lebanese and i have a younger sister, so we should not let them disrespect our women.

If interested in acquiring genuine land or property in your choice location with Peace of Mind, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us.
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Ugosample(m): 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
deolumike:
This is quite shameful.

Here we blame every little thing on patriarchy but see how women are abusing little privileges they get in a society that is designed against "patriarchy"

For many women, their greatest undoing will be lack of capacity to be accountable to good reasoning.

the funny thing is that it is black folks mostly that do this rubbish (like the police officer is warning them )

Even Oyibo folks who were born in the system do not act this reckless undecided

It's when you betray oyibo wonan she will show you cheesy

but for black monkey women? tongue

Any ways I don't blame them, when you come from a highly patriarchal place and come to a liberal place, their brains cannot handle it cheesy

Bash me all you want, it's the truth
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Ugosample(m): 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
NoToPile:

Abusing privileges?
Designed against patriarchy?

If some Nigerian men cant cope in a system thats fair then thats their problem.

what is this one saying?

I'm all for calling the cops for genuine reason, but From my experience, most of those calls are frivolous

they just wan show power

as mgbeke wey don land Europe

I know their type a plenty
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Ugosample(m): 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
franchasng:
Black women abuse every woman right the white fought for women.

Only black women abuse feminism and women right.

They abuse it in US, Europe and Australia.....

It is sad...many Nigerian women have ruined the lives of their husbands out of their overdo and overzealous attitude of trying to overdo everything they are allowed to do.

Hardly you see white women calling Police on their husbands....and they are the ones who initiated women right and feminism.

Hardly you see white kids calling Police on their parents, its mostly black kids, so so sad black represent everything evil and bad angry

white babes dey call too

but just like everything

black monkey likes to overdo everything

1 Like

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by NoToPile: 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ugosample:

what is this one saying?

I'm all for calling the cops for genuine reason, but From my experience, most of those calls are frivolous

they just wan show power

as mgbeke wey don land Europe

I know their type a plenty

Examples of the frivolous reasons please?

Just asking because I am assuming the reason (at least one of them) a woman would call cops on her husband is physical abuse

But you gotto admit a lot of Nigerian men cant cope with such an environment where they know 'You do anyhow I call the police'and thats the reason a lot of them always complaining about the rules over there.

1 Like

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Yoruba men has the most number of men marrying outside their tribe.
I have seen a lot of topics concerning this issue.
On other forums where Yoruba women are lamenting and encourage their women to start marring and dating outside in mass as payback grin

LAGOS IS A MELTING POINT OF DIFFERENT ETHNIC GROUPS AND RACES , THESE GUYS DON'T JUST GO OUT ON THE STREET ASKING WOMEN THEIR ETHNICITY BEFORE THEY DATE THEM, IT'S JUST COINCIDENCE.

LIES!!! LOTS OF BLACK MEN MARRYING WHITE WOMEN IN THE UNITED STATES, but you don't see white men salivating over it, it's only here in Nigeria you find an ethnic group marking the register for people marrying outside their tribe, "YOU GUYS ARE PETTY, YOU NEED TO GROW UP"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
irukere:

LIES!!! LOTS OF BLACK MEN MARRYING WHITE WOMEN IN THE UNITED STATES, but you don't see white men salivating over it, it's only here in Nigeria you find an ethnic group marking the register for people marrying outside their tribe, "YOU GUYS ARE PETTY, YOU NEED TO GROW UP"

Lol suddenly it has become "petty" because it speaks against you but, it's not petty when u YORUBAS brag with the tag "yoruba demon".
Knowing how to woo and catch ladies..
SMH

1 Like

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Lol suddenly it has become "petty" because it speaks against you but, it's not petty when u YORUBAS brag with the tag "yoruba demon".
Knowing how to woo and catch ladies..
SMH

No responsible Yoruba man will tag himself a "YORUBA DEMON". that's for young men who believe they have nothing else to live for except "WOMEN". I am not a womanizer and most definitely not a "YORUBA DEMON".
GOOD DAY.

1 Like

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
who da hell wants to marry winter dried out, loud, rude, Fat, Arrogant and fake hair wearing black or African women.

when there are a lot of Gorgeous eastern European women to hook up with all over the UK. tongue
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Stone123(m): 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
This is real... over 71% of knife victims in London since January 2018 are Nigerian boys with single mum.
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by white3663: 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
Famousbabe:
Police In London Brought Out A Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women About...

Metropolitan Police in London brought out a Yoruba police officer to warn the Yoruba women living in London to stop calling the Police on the fathers of their children.

So that the children who obviously have no fathers active in their lives, would stop being victims and perpetrators of knife crimes.

Watch video HERE and what Nigerians are saying about this.

Lol
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by paddyofboss(m): 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
[quote author=Offpoint post=73166646]
Perhaps this is the way you were taught to correct one mistake in whatever grammar school you graduated from... Thanks professor [j/quote]
You are welcome oponu
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Maxi3k(m): 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
Na yoloba people ooooh

1 Like

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by tintingz(m): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
So what if there's a violence fight going on, the wife shouldn't call the police?

There should be a section or department for any marital matters.
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Toks2008(m): 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
tecnolad:
Best thing to do. Most Yoruba Nigerian wives in London often turn their husbands to dunces in the house; always threatening to call the police on them at the slightest disagreements.

And the most painful thing is the victim card they always play and this cuts across all tribes and races not just Yoruba women.

Sometimes I weep inside for them. Many are frustrated and they cry in silence but when they come out in public they start forming voltron.

There is a spiritual strong hold against marriage in many western countries...too much power for the women, they are seldom submissive and at the end they always cry of been used for status purpose whereas they don't have what it takes to keep a man.

I was once in an apartment where the woman practically bullies the man all the time and the man will just keep mum.

What a pity.
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Toks2008(m): 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
gypsey:
who da hell wants to marry winter dried out, loud, rude, Fat, Arrogant and fake hair wearing black women.

when there are a lot of Gorgeous eastern European women to hook up with all over the UK. tongue

And after hook up what's next? You be learner. In naija they say men use women but in the western world it's the opposite

They will screw out your destiny from you and leave you empty. Better think.
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Offpoint: 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
paddyofboss:
Who the fück do you just call oponu? you can rephrase that to your retaŕded father, who had a one night stand with a donkey that resulted to this pathetic slowpoke in my mention....
my regards to your Moronic brothers and cōcksuckers sisters ....retaŕded azzhole.

Stay the fück outta my mention for your own fückin good professor dunce. if you don't, I'll verbally assassinate your retaŕded azz. don't wake my demons cuz I've been avoiding that since the first day I pulled out my keyboard and filled this forum registration boxes. STAY THE FÜCK OUTTA MY WAY PLEASE
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by frozen70(f): 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
tecnolad:
Best thing to do. Most Yoruba Nigerian wives in London often turn their husbands to dunces in the house; always threatening to call the police on them at the slightest disagreements.

Because Nigeria men are domineering

They are not romantic

They attach culture to every thing

They want respect and recognition but forgotten that women too have rights to recognision and respect too

That's the simple truth

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by TheKingIsHere: 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
Konquest:

^^^^^
^^^^^
A BIG LIE!

Your post is very MISLEADING... and it reeks of hate speech
against a particular group of women [women of Yoruba descent!]

I first did a quick research years back and DISCOVERED that
Over 90% of Yoruba men still marry Yoruba women!

Go through the "Change of Name"/Classifieds Section in
all Nigerian newspapers and you will see that only 1 in 10
Yoruba marry outside their ethnic group.
Same thing too for
all other major ethnicities in Nigeria... who marry within
their ethnic groups. Only 1 in 10 marry outside.

The 1 in 10 Yoruba men/women when marrying outside
tend to marry from
:

1. Edo State [Benin Edo, Esan Edo, Etsako Edo].

2. Delta State[Urhobo, Itsekiri, Anioma[Delta North], etc.

3. Those in the Diaspora marry Canadians, Americans, British,
Germans, Australians, Ivorians, Ghanains, Gabonese,
South Africans, etc.

One thing about you nigerians is that you hate hearing the truth..Maybe thats why the oyinbo police had to call a yoruba man to warn the yoruba women because they hate hearing the truth.

1 Like

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
Toks2008:

And after hook up what's next? You be learner. In naija they say men use women but in the western world it's the opposite

They will screw out your destiny from you and leave you empty. Better think.
err.. i don't think so, besides atleast they are not as harsh as African or black women.
No woman can screw any man's destiny out, what ever that means, unless you the man let's them.

Trust me i know! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by paddyofboss(m): 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
Offpoint:

Who the fück do you just call oponu? you can rephrase that to your retaŕded father, who had a one night stand with a donkey that resulted to this pathetic slowpoke in my mention....
my regards to your Moronic brothers and cōcksuckers sisters ....retaŕded azzhole.

Stay the fück outta my mention for your own fückin good professor dunce. if you don't, I'll verbally assassinate your retaŕded azz. don't wake my demons cuz I've been avoiding that since the first day I pulled out my keyboard and filled this forum registration boxes. STAY THE FÜCK OUTTA MY WAY PLEASE

I didn't even say anything and brain is paining u. What if I had called u a useless goat earlier shebi u would have written a book back. Useless goat that doesn't know grammar.
Re: Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why by Offpoint: 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
paddyofboss:

I didn't even say anything and brain is paining u. What if I had called u a useless goat earlier shebi u would have written a book back. Useless goat that doesn't know grammar.
My grammatical errors are the highest level of education your entire lineage has ever obtained, will ever obtain.
Fück off my mention before I cause you emotionally trauma. I don't wanna be your source of suicide.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos / Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) / Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.