Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,262 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Pls Ur Urgent Advice Is Needed To Save A Marriage... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Ur Urgent Advice Is Needed To Save A Marriage... (2713 Views)

Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice / What Will You Do In A Marriage Like Mine? / Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Ur Urgent Advice Is Needed To Save A Marriage... by chloride6: 9:18am On Nov 22, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
Good day my fellow nairalanders...

there is a very minor issue that is about to scatter the marriage of my immediate elder sis..

we are from Imo state, last 2 yrs she got married to a yoruba man, they have been living peacefull until last week that my sister put to bed....

the man said that he wants to name the boy (Olaniyi )and my sister beeing an Ibo woman said it won't happen over her dead body, the naming ceremony is coming up next tomorrow...

pls what should i do in a case like this?

thanks and God bless..

lalasticla
ifyalways
ishilove...

Lol. You are a trouble maker OP.

There is no immediate elder sister anywhere
Re: Pls Ur Urgent Advice Is Needed To Save A Marriage... by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 22, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
she has already done that, bt the man has already made up his mind, my sister says she can't imagine calling her child that name or hearing another person calls him the name, knowing what it means in Ibo...
olaniyi means wealth is awesome
Re: Pls Ur Urgent Advice Is Needed To Save A Marriage... by ogawisdom(m): 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
Good day my fellow nairalanders...

there is a very minor issue that is about to scatter the marriage of my immediate elder sis..

we are from Imo state, last 2 yrs she got married to a yoruba man, they have been living peacefull until last week that my sister put to bed....

the man said that he wants to name the boy (Olaniyi )and my sister beeing an Ibo woman said it won't happen over her dead body, the naming ceremony is coming up next tomorrow...

pls what should i do in a case like this?

thanks and God bless..

lalasticla
ifyalways
ishilove...

fabricated story grin
Re: Pls Ur Urgent Advice Is Needed To Save A Marriage... by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 23, 2018
Diamond23:
Y would ur sis interfere? Pls she should allow her husband name d child......Nd also remind ur sis hubby dat d name z incomplete without.... Olaotu Olanike

if u see d way I'm laughing right nw eh, u will pity me. Chai, Olaotu, Olanike.

I remember a corps member near my street. d day I heard pple call him olaniyi, I thought they were insulting him. I was so surprised i heard that it was his name. Chimoo
Re: Pls Ur Urgent Advice Is Needed To Save A Marriage... by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 23, 2018
1stNumeroUno:
Abeg what is OBASANJO in Igbo?

Re: Pls Ur Urgent Advice Is Needed To Save A Marriage... by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 23, 2018
1stNumeroUno:
Abeg what is OBASANJO in Igbo?

Re: Pls Ur Urgent Advice Is Needed To Save A Marriage... by Diamond23(f): 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
YOLO18:

if u see d way I'm laughing right nw eh, u will pity me. Chai, Olaotu, Olanike.

I remember a corps member near my street. d day I heard pple call him olaniyi, I thought they were insulting him. I was so surprised i heard that it was his name. Chimoo
grin grin grin
Re: Pls Ur Urgent Advice Is Needed To Save A Marriage... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:06am On Nov 25, 2018
ogawisdom:

fabricated story grin
why do u think that is fabricated?
Re: Pls Ur Urgent Advice Is Needed To Save A Marriage... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2018
thorpido:
The story is fictitious.Op is just trolling.
grin
thorpido:
The story is fictitious.Op is just trolling.
is that so? Maybe i should invite u for the naming..

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? / She Came To My Crying! / She Loves Him But Feels Inferior!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.