Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:52 AM

Please Help,my Long Distance Relationship Is Under Threat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help,my Long Distance Relationship Is Under Threat (539 Views)

My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help,my Long Distance Relationship Is Under Threat by Samuelgr8: 10:24am On Nov 21, 2018
Good Morning Jzhane,

Please your advice is needed. My fiancee and I have been together for two years. She is schooling in Accra while I stay in Kumasi as a part time worker and Student. I love her and she loves me. The plan is for us to get married as soon as she is done with school,that is in two years time.But I am worried about her behavior recently.

A few months ago,she traveled by road and met some guy on the trip. They exchanged phone numbers and ever since that time,they have been in touch. My fiancee told me about the guy so I had no reason to suspect anything. She said that they are just friends and they just like talking.

Now,this guy also lives in Accra. And the things they discuss makes me worry but my girlfriend says that they are just friends nothing more. That the guy always asks of me. But I was still not comfortable with their conversations.

They talked to the extent that.....more

https://livelystones.com.ng/ask-jzhane-please-helpmy-long-distance-relationship-is-under-threat/

Re: Please Help,my Long Distance Relationship Is Under Threat by MPESA(m): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2018
Good that she has earlier informed you about this said guy, for me that's all I needed but going contrary to their discussion you need to draw her attention to your worries. You should know her better than I do because 2yrs no bi beans.
Don't lose grip on her because most woman can be easily be carried away and be manipulated especially those who don't know how to say No.
Re: Please Help,my Long Distance Relationship Is Under Threat by Samuelgr8: 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
on points my dear
MPESA:
Good that she has earlier informed you about this said guy, for me that's all I needed but going contrary to their discussion you need to draw her attention to your worries. You should know her better than I do because 2yrs no bi beans.
Don't lose grip on her because most woman can be easily be carried away and be manipulated especially those who don't know how to say No.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Same Sex Couple To Be Charged In Kano State / Algerians Call The New Miss Algerie 2019 Black & Ugly Let's Judge This / How I Got Pregnant For My Husbands Bestfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.