Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos (46557 Views)

Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa / Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Akuruoulo(m): 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
Just allegation, not even caught red handed. Useless man, just because you're insecure Na im make u the beat woman. Just wish she gat bad brother's or money to...
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by franchasng: 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
[sup][/sup]
Daboomb:

she is telling is what her criminal and fraud of a Lawyer, Emeka Ugwuonye told her to tell us. grin grin grin
Two of a kind!
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Awesomefred32(m): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2018
Pierocash:
Stupid cheating lying LovePeddler. Jst a male friend my foot. A male friend in a hotel. She is talking to kids , the man is a sharp and smart man who saw the kukere moves by the cheating wife and decided to act

after devil fear women
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by vickydevoka(m): 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
lefulefu:
the way married couples cheat these days ehn..getting out of hand. Anyway d husband overreacted. All he need do is divorce the wife so she can continue fukin d the other guy unhindered.
Sometimes I wonder how some men talk. Do u know how much de man spent to get married to her. If de parents or the present boy friend can pay him all de money he has spent no problem, he can go on with de divorce without looking back
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Daboomb: 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
technicallyrich:
They said there are still good women,but how come almost every woman i have met in the zoo is a prostitude.

Depends on What kind of animal that you are. Why are YOU always found in the Zoo meant for animals? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Daboomb: 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
Tunechiami:
How many times has she beaten you for cheating? The evil bastard didn't even have proof, violent animal. If your father had treated your innocent mom that way, you'll be crying blood. If the bastards here had seen the case reversed now, they would hang the woman and call her evil for acting without proof. Come for me black, jobless Nairaland BOYS.. I have time.

I nor tell you, one of the Oloshos go soon come dey yarn lubbish.

See as the thing dey Pain am! .
tongue tongue

Oya, me seff get your time today. kiss
On your marks, set, goooo.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
vickydevoka:

Sometimes I wonder how some men talk. Do u know how much de man spent to get married to her. If de parents or the present boy friend can pay him all de money he has spent no problem, he can go on with de divorce without looking back
ok so will beating her and cutting her hair now stop her from cheating. Let him beat her from now till sunday and she will still go back to the other man and be collecting it doggystyle. There's an old saying that u cant wife a hoe and dat u cant teach an old dog new tricks. A cheat will always be a cheat and to prevent u having high blood pressure divorce her and if its the bride price money u complainin about then u can collect it back frm the parents if u so insistent on collecting it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Daboomb: 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
sweetilicious:
ladies will not learn.No friend.Your husband should be your one and only friend.You open up everything to him.

well, l think you can have a male friend but it should be one your husband approves of your friendship and he knows EXACTLY what is in it.
More of a family/joint friend or ones you met through your husband.

But your husband or wife MUST be your first and best friend, all others are just close acquaintances.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Tizu(m): 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
The woman is among those whores living in a man's house calling themselves married women. I hate when some people ask the stupid question : did he catch her red handed? A married woman is discussing with man the husband do not know and she knows where the man is lodging in a hotel.
Any one both a man and a woman who is not ready to live responsibly as dictated by the marriage acts and the Bible should remain single. I lost a good friend of mine who died out of complications of HIV the wife brought home. So every one should be careful and prayerful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Daboomb: 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
lefulefu:
ok so will beating her and cutting her hair now stop her from cheating. Let him beat her from now till sunday and she will still go back to the other man and be collecting it doggystyle. There's an old saying that u cant wife a hoe and dat u cant teach an old dog new tricks. A cheat will always be a cheat and to prevent u having high blood pressure divorce her and if its the bride price money u complainin about then u can collect it back frm the parents if u so insistent on collecting it.

You see, there is also a littl eproblem in the Divorce sef, women have so perfected their game that even divorce is a headache!

For example, if you are legally married to her and you live in any Western country then the Divorce itself might be worse than you just asking her to bring the boyfriend inside your house and they pfuck tehmselves while you just watch TV in the living room! grin grin

First, she would lie to the Police that you maltreated her and those fools will simply ask you to leave your house for her, without any form of investigation.
Second, she will try to hold onto your children so you can be paying her child support (which is not really a bad thing except that she wont spend the money on the children and theywould turn out very bad in life because in most cases, a bad mother cannot rear a good child up! That is why you have so many criminals raised by single mothers, only a few of them can raise a child properly).

So she turns you to her ATM for the next twenty years or more. You work she collects 60% of it and most men cant even survive on the 40%, for them to settle down again.
Not to mention that the legal fees of Divorce Lawyers, especially when dealing with a nasty, bitter ex-spouse, can set you into debt for life!

Either way, its a lose-lose situation.

Most resort to heavy drinking and one day, pick their guns and wipe out the motherfucker.

In Nigeria, itis still better, as longas there is no Registry Marriage, you simply throw the ass of the cheating woman out in the street, let her go and live with her lover. Its as simple as that and the children by Nigerian law, still belongs to the husband, as first right of refusal.

Best thing is for men of today to not marry in a registry or Court (No Legal marriage), just live together as PARTNER (it is allowed in law and you have same rights of marriage but without the legal "sword of Damocles' on your neck, when things go wrong.

And in additon, have a Pre-Nuptial Agreement, if you must marry legally. It sets out in details, how thinsg will be shared in case of a divorce and who can get what.
A lot of women of today actually amass wealth by marrying a rich person and divorcing, then repeating the process over and over again.

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by ChiefAlex(m): 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
Tunechiami:
How many times has she beaten you for cheating? The evil bastard didn't even have proof, violent animal. If your father had treated your innocent mom that way, you'll be crying blood. If the bastards here had seen the case reversed now, they would hang the woman and call her evil for acting without proof. Come for me black, jobless Nairaland BOYS.. I have time.

Says e hoe with stinking pussy
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
Daboomb:

I nor tell you, one of the Oloshos go soon come dey yarn lubbish.

See as the thing dey Pain am! .
tongue tongue

Oya, me seff get your time today. kiss
On your marks, set, goooo.

Stale again.Leave my Lil Wayne out of this retard. I don't blame you for thinking all women are prostitutes, you were probably raised in a brothel. Abeg, search your brain further and come with something new.. ODE. cheesy.. Next!
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
ChiefAlex:

Says e hoe with stinking pussy
This one is just on repeat like the Carter V on my phone. Another ODE.. SMH, Nairaland is crawling with illiterates.Try again BOY. cheesy grin cheesy undecided
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by vickydevoka(m): 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
lefulefu:
Some bride price dats not up to 500 naira. Money u spent in all doings. That's y some men react dat way wen u remember all de stress n huddles u fill lyk killing her
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
Daboomb:

You see, there is also a littl eproblem in the Divorce sef, women have so perfected their game that even divorce is a headache!

For example, if you are legally married to her and you live in any Western country then the Divorce itself might be worse than you just asking her to bring the boyfriend inside your house and they pfuck tehmselves while you just watch TV in the living room! grin grin

First, she would lie to the Police that you maltreated her and those fools will simply ask you to leave your house for her, without any form of investigation.
Second, she will try to hold onto your children so you can be paying her child support (which is not really a bad thing except that she wont spend the money on the children and theywould turn out very bad in life because in most cases, a bad mother cannot rear a good child up! That is why you have so many criminals raised by single mothers, only a few of them can raise a child properly).

So she turns you to her ATM for the next twenty years or more. You work she collects 60% of it and most men cant even survive on the 40%, for them to settle down again.
Not to mention that the legal fees of Divorce Lawyers, especially when dealing with a nasty, bitter ex-spouse, can set you into debt for life!

Either way, its a lose-lose situation.

Most resort to heavy drinking and one day, pick their guns and wipe out the motherfucker.

In Nigeria, itis still better, as longas there is no Registry Marriage, you simply throw the ass of the cheating woman out in the street, let her go and live with her lover. Its as simple as that and the children by Nigerian law, still belongs to the husband, as first right of refusal.

Best thing is for men of today to not marry in a registry or Court (No Legal marriage), just live together as PARTNER (it is allowed in law and you have same rights of marriage but without the legal "sword of Damocles' on your neck, when things go wrong.

And in additon, have a Pre-Nuptial Agreement, if you must marry legally. It sets out in details, how thinsg will be shared in case of a divorce and who can get what.
A lot of women of today actually amass wealth by marrying a rich person and divorcing, then repeating the process over and over again.

let us concentrate on naija marriage bikocheesy. Oyibo marriage na different scenario entirely and theirs is mostly on contract basischeesy. From the story it was said the husband was always going thru his wife's phone so dat shows he does not trust his wife. So i ask.. Why marry a woman u dont trust. U see d wahala. Many nigerian men these days get married to women that dont love them. U will see a woman having a relationship with another guy and cos u know say u get money pass the other guy u will use money to entice her to marry and u expect her to ramain faithful to u? Aint possible nau. I wont be surprised if the guy she's having an affair with happens to be an ex. Most married women who cheat do it with an ex or past clients. So if u know the lady u about to marry still have links with her ex its better to break off the proposed marriage in order not to get involved in a relationship filled wit heartaches.

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
vickydevoka:

Some bride price dats not up to 500 naira. Money u spent in all doings. That's y some men react dat way wen u remember all de stress n huddles u fill lyk killing her
yea i understand why d man could get mad after all d stress and hustle in marrying her. This is why its important to marry a woma who loves u and not the ones u entice with money to marry u.
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Itzurboi(m): 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
Tunechiami:
I think i have the right drug recipe for you... IamD18, you are needed here.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
Tizu:
The woman is among those whores living in a man's house calling themselves married women. I hate when some people ask the stupid question : did he catch her red handed? A married woman is discussing with man the husband do not know and she knows where the man is lodging in a hotel.
Any one both a man and a woman who is not ready to live responsibly as dictated by the marriage acts and the Bible should remain single. I lost a good friend of mine who died out of complications of HIV the wife brought home. So every one should be careful and prayerful.

this is why its important to know the type of woman u want to end up with. If u go dey open ur two eyes dey marry a runz woman put for house wit d believe u will change her then u should accept wat comes ur way nau.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
Itzurboi:
I think i have the right drug recipe for you... IamD18, you are needed here.
Give it to your sister after her husband beats her with a chain and stop displaying your retardation on my mentions. IamD18, We are patiently waiting for your arrival.
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2018
lefulefu:
yea i understand why d man could get mad after all d stress and hustle in marrying her. This is why its important to marry a woma who loves u and not the ones u entice with money to marry u.
I hope you also understand when your daughter is brought home to you beaten and almost dead.. There is never any reason for violence.
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
Tunechiami:
I hope you also understand when your daughter is brought home to you beaten and almost dead.. There is never any reason for violence.
i dont support him beating her thats why i said in my initial post that he ought to have broken up with her rather than beating her. Beating wont change anything but divorcing her will change sumptin..at least he will have peace of mind then and quit stalking her movements.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Itzurboi(m): 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
Tunechiami:
Give it to your sister after her husband beats her with a chain and stop displaying your retardation on my mentions. IamD18, We are patiently waiting for your arrival.
Sweetkid, you don't have to go berserk yet and resort to insults... Or are you scared the recipe might taste so bitter that you won't have a goodnight rest.
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
lefulefu:
i dont support him beating her thats why i said in my initial post that he ought to have broken up with her rather than beating her. Beating wont change anything but divorcing her will change sumptin..at least he will have peace of mind then and quit stalking her movements.
I knew when they said your brain was actually not a brain but buttocks they were talking trash, thumbs up man. You're rare and wonderful. kiss
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
Itzurboi:
Sweetkid, you don't have to go berserk yet and resort to insults... Or are you scared the recipe might taste so bitter that you won't have a goodnight rest.
Bros, shift abeg.. You have been attended to. undecided
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Daboomb: 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
Tunechiami:
Stale again.Leave my Lil Wayne out of this retard. I don't blame you for thinking all women are prostitutes, you were probably raised in a brothel. Abeg, search your brain further and come with something new.. ODE. cheesy.. Next!

Is this all you gat?
Anyway, what do l expect from a 21yr old Aristo prostitute sirred by a deranged baitch who never told her that her father was a Dog?

All women are not prostitutes, it is brainless, ugly and stinking ones like you who think through your dirty orifice and jump on any thing that can stand for two minutes, that give women a bad rep.

Dindinrin, Suupo. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
Daboomb:

Is this all you gat?
Anyway, what do l expect from a 21yr old Aristo prostitute sirred by a deranged baitch who never told her that her father was a Dog?

All women are not prostitutes, it is brainless, ugly and stinking ones like you who think through your dirty orifice and jump on any thing that can stand for two minutes, that give women a bad rep.

Dindinrin, Suupo. grin grin grin
Shut up abeg, all ye knower of prostitutes, it takes one to know one.. What is my name? And where did you see me on a man's dick? How do you know my physical traits?. If I decide to come after you now with another email, it's still the same you that will be shouting fine girl up and down. Any woman that doesn't agree with you is a prostitute, RETARD. You have been noticed Oga and yes that is all I got for retards. Come up with something else Perpetual ODE! cheesy
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Itzurboi(m): 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
Tunechiami:
Bros, shift abeg.. You have been attended to. undecided
I understand your fear, and as a good bros it would not be nice seeing my little sis regretting why she visited nairaland today... IamD18 pardon her, she is just 21 and does not really understood the gravity of her initial statement.
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Daboomb: 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
lefulefu:
let us concentrate on naija marriage bikocheesy. Oyibo marriage na different scenario entirely and theirs is mostly on contract basischeesy. From the story it was said the husband was always going thru his wife's phone so dat shows he does not trust his wife. So i ask.. Why marry a woman u dont trust. U see d wahala. Many nigerian men these days get married to women that dont love them. U will see a woman having a relationship with another guy and cos u know say u get money pass the other guy u will use money to entice her to marry and u expect her to ramain faithful to u? Aint possible nau. I wont be surprised if the guy she's having an affair with happens to be an ex. Most married women who cheat do it with an ex or past clients. So if u know the lady u about to marry still have links with her ex its better to break off the proposed marriage in order not to get involved in a relationship filled wit heartaches.

You are gradually "making-up" stories!

where in the story did it say the man was ALWAYS going through her phone? (I read where it said HE WENT through her phone, which is not he same thing with what you quoted).
- Where in the story did it say that the man was going through her phone BEFORE THEY GOT MARRIED? (Again, you made that one up).

But l agreewith you that a lot of people turn blind eyes to such little-little signs of infidelity, at the courtship stage or feel they can change the woman after marriage but some are actually decieved into the marriage by the woman, who pretends heaven and earth that she is only for the man only (aspecially if he is loaded) and when they settled into the house proper, they will now feel relaxed to show their true color.
That is when kassali will burts and the man will be wondering whether he has bought night market grin grin

Thsi storyin particular, was put out by her Lawyer who happens to be a known crook himself and you can bet that he has embellished it to sooth the narrative of his client but even if we swallow it, l have raised about six questiosn on why l am sure the woman was cheating on the man.

But if l were the man, l wont react violently sha. I will get enough evidence against her (yes, when you "reasonably" suspect foul play, you have the right to confirm or erase it, through further investigation) and once l am 100% sure she was cheating, she will just come home one day and find that l have either changed my locks or moved my things out of the place completely and the next thing she will get is a Divorce Letter.

Marriage is not by force, if it does not work, it does not work. Move-on as much as possible and re-marry if you want.
A man who is self-made does not really care if his wife cheats, you simply replace her with her friend who is more beautiful and homely.
A woman that will cheat, would cheat, no matter what you do so dont kill yourself trying to please any woman so she wont cheat.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
Itzurboi:
I understand your fear, and as a good bros it would not be nice seeing my little sis regretting why she visited nairaland today... IamD18 pardon her, she is just 21 and does not really understood the gravity of her initial statement.
Fear for a nameless, faceless person? And his words with no meaning.. Mehn Asslicker extraordinaire, change your mentality.. Social media is not real, learn not to take things personally. wink

**Modified
My God, I didn't even read it all before, damn I'm shivering in my panties.. Lord let him not see this, it will ruin my whole day.

CLOWN. cheesy
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Daboomb: 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
Itzurboi:

You know when they shout 'thief! thief!!' in the market, some people begin to shake even when they are yet to be caught! grin grin

She knows this thing is coming close to home and she will soon suffer her own serious beating for cheating on her Boyfriend. grin grin undecided undecided
She's like: These people are giving my boyfriend some ideas! shocked
Thats why she is nearly running mad like a female dog on heat lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Itzurboi(m): 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
Tunechiami:
Fear for a nameless, faceless person? And his words with no meaning.. Mehn Asslicker extraordinaire, change your mentality.. Social media is not real, learn not to take things personally. wink

**Modified
My God, I didn't even read it all before, damn I'm shivering in my panties.. Lord let him not see this, it will ruin my whole day.

CLOWN. cheesy
Little Sis, Uncle is done with you for the day, pretty sure you enjoyed your time... I have gat to run, see you on another thread.
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Daboomb: 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
Tunechiami:
Shut up abeg, all ye knower of prostitutes, it takes one to know one.. What is my name? And where did you see me on a man's dick? How do you know my physical traits?. If I decide to come after you now with another email, it's still the same you that will be shouting fine girl up and down. Any woman that doesn't agree with you is a prostitute, RETARD. You have been noticed Oga and yes that is all I got for retards. Come up with something else Perpetual ODE! cheesy

Apart from the obvious ugliness, you stink from a mile-off!
See this ugly cockroach calling herself fine gaal! I go die O!
grin grin grin
All those touts at the Bus stop giving you #100 for a quick one and calling you fine girl have left because you infected them with STD's.

And please stop asking foolish question, l wont touch a stinking bitch like you with a ten feet pole!
Rancid smelling cockroach trying to form fine-gaal on nairaland.
original Weyrey ni eleyi now.
undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Cook In My Married Brother's House? / Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos / Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.