Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos (46553 Views)

Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa / Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
Daboomb:

Apart from the obvious ugliness, you stink from a mile-off!
See this ugly cockroach calling herself fine gaal! I go die O!
grin grin grin
All those touts at the Bus stop giving you #100 for a quick one and calling you fine girl have left because you infected them with STD's.

And please stop asking foolish question, l wont touch a stinking bitch like you with a ten feet pole!
Rancid smelling cockroach trying to form fine-gaal on nairaland.
original Weyrey ni eleyi now.
undecided undecided
Smh, The one who has our names written on the palm of his fingers.. Oh ye smeller of the web people.. Disappear abeg.. Your retardation is apparent.
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2018
Itzurboi:
Little Sis, Uncle is done with you for the day, pretty sure you enjoyed your time... I have gat to run, see you on another thread.
Bye Uncle Clown. kiss
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
Daboomb:

You are gradually "making-up" stories!

where in the story did it say the man was ALWAYS going through her phone? (I read where it said HE WENT through her phone, which is not he same thing with what you quoted).
- Where in the story did it say that the man was going through her phone BEFORE THEY GOT MARRIED? (Again, you made that one up).

But l agreewith you that a lot of people turn blind eyes to such little-little signs of infidelity, at the courtship stage or feel they can change the woman after marriage but some are actually decieved into the marriage by the woman, who pretends heaven and earth that she is only for the man only (aspecially if he is loaded) and when they settled into the house proper, they will now feel relaxed to show their true color.
That is when kassali will burts and the man will be wondering whether he has bought night market grin grin

Thsi storyin particular, was put out by her Lawyer who happens to be a known crook himself and you can bet that he has embellished it to sooth the narrative of his client but even if we swallow it, l have raised about six questiosn on why l am sure the woman was cheating on the man.

But if l were the man, l wont react violently sha. I will get enough evidence against her (yes, when you "reasonably" suspect foul play, you have the right to confirm or erase it, through further investigation) and once l am 100% sure she was cheating, she will just come home one day and find that l have either changed my locks or moved my things out of the place completely and the next thing she will get is a Divorce Letter.

Marriage is not by force, if it does not work, it does not work. Move-on as much as possible and re-marry if you want.
A man who is self-made does not really care if his wife cheats, you simply replace her with her friend who is more beautiful and homely.
A woman that will cheat, would cheat, no matter what you do so dont kill yourself trying to please any woman so she wont cheat.

for d guy to check her fone call d number wey call im wife mean say im don dey suspect d woman nau. I am hundred percent sure he saw this flaw in d woman but he still went ahead and married her cos as they say.... I love her and i will change hercheesy. See guy a woman dat cheats on u while courting her will unconciously show u the signs and except u just one of dose guys who are too busy u might not notice. Just imagine u have a girlfriend always travelling to abuja on weekends...she uses the latest iphone,differet men calls her on phone and she tells u they are her uncles ..those are among d signs naucheesy. U hear one old man from abuja callin her on phone shr moves some distance frm u to make d call and after d call she tells u dat na her unclecheesy.. And u go jus swallow everything cos u love her..with sort of love be datcheesy. Most of these married women u see doing prostituition in different hotels their husbands knew d type of women they were b4 they got married to them.
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Itzurboi(m): 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
Daboomb:

You know when they shout 'thief! thief!!' in the market, some people begin to shake even when they are yet to be caught! grin grin

She knows this thing is coming close to home and she will soon suffer her own serious beating for cheating on her Boyfriend. grin grin undecided undecided
She's like: These people are giving my boyfriend some ideas! shocked
Thats why she is nearly running mad like a female dog on heat lipsrsealed
Lmao... Easy bro, she's just 21.. Her mistake was not picking out the right things from the context and i'm quite sure she would undestand better as she grows.
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Obason22(m): 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
To my understanding, I think the man noticed there was wrong doing from his wife b4 he acted like that, if not how could it be known to the woman that the said man lodged in hotel and she even knows the hotel, at 1am. he still awake waiting for the big fish to come in. well the truth are still hiding we need more light.
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
Tunechiami:
I knew when they said your brain was actually not a brain but buttocks they were talking trash, thumbs up man. You're rare and wonderful. kiss
haha@ buttocks braincheesy.. So wetin dey vex u na why im lay im hands on the woman ba?cheesy. Look he was jus unable to control his emotions. Could be he has invested much on d marriage. But then most mistake we naija guys make is we marry d women dat dont like us while we abandon d ones who love us. Ok look how churchill handle im matter. Wen tontolet was becoming uncontrollable he qiuetly broke up with her and save himself enuf heartache. Dats how a real man should act.
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
lefulefu:
haha@ buttocks braincheesy.. So wetin dey vex u na why im lay im hands on the woman ba?cheesy. Look he was jus unable to control his emotions. Could be he has invested much on d marriage. But then most mistake we naija guys make is we marry d women dat dont like us while we abandon d ones who love us. Ok look how churchill handle im matter. Wen tontolet was becoming uncontrollable he qiuetly broke up with her and save himself enuf heartache. Dats how a real man should act.
I understand you sir, I'm just trying to react the way a man would if it was a woman who acted without proof. The story is incomplete and from what I deduced from the one we were presented with, he acted without concrete proof, brutalized another human being and even cut off her hair. He is abusive and people both men and women who are digust me. I am very vocal when it comes to my love for men and their abilities to always be in control. Men who act like this are sissies who cannot be called men and deserve to be in jail. And the next thing Nairaland men can do it to call me an ugly prostitute for my opinion.. Please am I ugly?.. One thing I admire about them though is their ability to stand up for their male counterparts whether he's right or wrong.. I wish I could say the same for my gender.
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by ylaa(f): 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
LOW SELF ESTEEM MAN.
AM SURE THAT'S WHY THE FIRST WIFE LEFT HIM
BEAT AND CUT HER HAIR, UNLESS YOU TIE MY HANDS
COS ME TOO GO CUT YOUR OWN ESPECIALLY WHEN I KNOW
I AM INNOCENT.
RUBBISH.

dainformant:
A woman is in a dilemma after being a victim of domestic violence and also accused by her husband of having an extra-marital affair . 

It was gathered that the man who was monitoring his wife's phone to know those who call her, was angry after calling one of the numbers from her phone in the midnight and heard a male voice. 

According to Emeka Ugwuonye, the husband after hearing the male voice, beat his wife and cut her hair with a scissors despite pleas from the woman that the said man is just a friend and nothing more. 

The husband allegedly dragged the wife to the man's hotel by 1 a.m and purportedly forced the friend to take her as he accused both of them of dating. 

Read the full story below as shared by Emeka Ugwuonye. 

A man found that his wife from his second marriage (after divorcing the first wife) made a phone call to a number he was not familiar with. So, he was monitoring his wife's phone to know whether she was calling men or whether men were calling her. So, there was no trust in the marriage.

The man found a number he was not familiar with. He called that number and a man answered. It was midnight when he called. The other man dropped the phone after hearing it was a male voice. The husband got very upset with his wife because he called a number on her phone and the person dropped the phone. He began to beat his wife. He tool scissors and cut her hair. The woman tried to explain that it was an old friend that called him. He still beat her up. Then her into the car and took her to the hotel where the wife told him the man was staying.

He took her to that hotel by 1am. He insisted the wife must call the man down. The man came down to the reception and tried to explain that he had nothing to do with the woman, that her number was given to him by someone and he called her in the day and in the conversation the had over the phone, he mentioned to her that he was from out of town and was staying at that hotel. The husband refused to back down. He insisted that the other man must take his wife that night. He left his wife and that hotel and drove off. The woman had to borrow a cloth from the receptionist of the hotel and took a keke home.

Not only that, the husband went on social media today and announced to the whole world that he caught his wife red-handed with another man. (He did not explain what red-handed meant, but he left everybody to think that he caught his wife in bed with another man.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/man-beats-wife-drags-her-to-friends-hotel-after-accusing-her-of-cheating.html
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Daboomb: 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
Itzurboi:
Lmao... Easy bro, she's just 21.. Her mistake was not picking out the right things from the context and i'm quite sure she would undestand better as she grows.

I doubt this one can learn anything as she grows. grin grin

If at just 21, without any life experience, she just jumped into a topic and start abusing those who have experience and she uses all sort of insulting language, she does not deserve any "easy bro" but l will heed you suggestion and hope she just disappear until she grows up. grin grin
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
Itzurboi:
That guy is a dog and your support for him appalls me.. I have never cheated on my boyfriend and he does it all the time to me.. If I ever do cheat, and he lays his hand on me, he will be thrown in into a hole deeper than the Mariana Trench by my dad.. Tell the fool to keep supporting violence because he lives in a jungle, maturity is not by age and you know that because you choose to selectively see that he also picked the wrong things from my statement and proceeded to call me an ugly prostitute for like it was his brother I condemned.. Smh, continue the good work and keep celebrating animals.
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
Daboomb:

I doubt this one can learn anything as she grows. grin grin

If at just 21, without any life experience, she just jumped into a topic and start abusing those who have experience and she uses all sort of insulting language, she does not deserve any "easy bro" but l will heed you suggestion and hope she just disappear until she grows up. grin grin
Mr Grown man, I know it was your brother I condemned.. You will get what's coming to you one day, keep beating women.. You will beat one till she dies one day and get what you deserve like my dad. Still the perpetual ode. undecided
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Daboomb: 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
Tunechiami:
I understand you sir, I'm just trying to react the way a man would if it was a woman who acted without proof. The story is incomplete and from what I deduced from the one we were presented with, he acted without concrete proof, brutalized another human being and even cut off her hair. He is abusive and people both men and women who are digust me. I am very vocal when it comes to my love for men and their abilities to always be in control. Men who act like this are sissies who cannot be called men and deserve to be in jail. And the next thing Nairaland men can do it to call me an ugly prostitute for my opinion.. Please am I ugly?.. One thing I admire about them though is their ability to stand up for their male counterparts whether he's right or wrong.. I wish I could say the same for my gender.

Hmmm.... you see, you just acted like a typical woman, though an underage one at that.

The NEXT THING, they just started abusing you! Is that really true?
Or You first rained insult on all Nairaland Men in your first post quoted below.... then they pounced on you.

Tunechiami: How many times has she beaten you for cheating? The evil bastard didn't even have proof, violent animal. If your father had treated your innocent mom that way, you'll be crying blood. If the bastards here had seen the case reversed now, they would hang the woman and call her evil for acting without proof. Come for me black, jobless Nairaland BOYS.. I have time.

Always be truthful and say things exactly as they are, even when you are trying to garner sympathy for yourself.
Nobody would have abused you if you did not abuse and generalise on all men first.

One thing you can give to Nigerian men is that they are always the first to defend their women but in most cases, the respect is not reciprocal and some of you start to have a sense of entitlement.
Men dont gang-up against women, as women do.....and that is why women get away with almost anything they do.
Just watch, before you know it now, one ""take-wrapper-hold' of a man woudl start abusing me on your behalf, not minding you drew thw first blood. grin grin grin

Just look at the way you are already playing 'the victim' when infact you are the chief abuser here who started all this ruccus. shocked shocked

At 21, you have already developed the instincts to play on that man's intelligence, kai! angry

If that man doesnot give you an anwer to that question (Am l ugly), l would...just in case. shocked shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Itzurboi(m): 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
Tunechiami:
That guy is a dog and your support for him appalls me.. I have never cheated on my boyfriend and he does it all the time to me.. If I ever do cheat, and he lays his hand on me, he will be thrown in into a hole deeper than the Mariana Trench by my dad.. Tell the fool to keep supporting violence because he lives in a jungle, maturity is not by age and you know that because you choose to selectively see that he also picked the wrong things from my statement and proceeded to call me an ugly prostitute for like it was his brother I condemned.. Smh, continue the good work and keep celebrating animals.
No joke now, i understand your points well, sorry for the insult/shades whatever... On a forum or any like this, try to register your "displeasure" without being aggressive, your first post caused this but that is all gone now... Do enjoy your evening Miss.
**Modified
Do you see it now, never knew daboomb was going to say the same. All the same, nice conversing with you
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
Daboomb:

Hmmm.... you see, you just acted like a typical woman, though an underage one at that.

The NEXT THING, they just started abusing you! Is that really true?
Or You first rained insult on all Nairaland Men in your first post quoted below.... then they pounced on you.

Always be truthful and say things exactly as they are, even when you are trying to garner sympathy for yourself.
Nobody would have abused you if you did not abuse and generalise on all men first.

One thing you can give to Nigerian men is that they are always the first to defend their women but in most cases, the respect is not reciprocal and some of you start to have a sense of entitlement.
Men dont gang-up against women, as women do.....and that is why women get away with almost anything they do.
Just watch, before you know it now, one ""take-wrapper-hold' of a man woudl start abusing me on your behalf, not minding you drew thw first blood. grin grin grin

Just look at the way you are already playing 'the victim' when infact you are the chief abuser here who started all this ruccus. shocked shocked

At 21, you have already developed the instincts to play on that man's intelligence, kai! angry

If that man doesnot give you an anwer to that question (Am l ugly), l would...just in case. shocked shocked grin grin
You have time, I indicated the jobless Nairaland boys and you writing this epistle proves my point..
Nobody insulted you, I insulted the man in this post .. The ones who have sense and something better to do did not reply.
Nigerian men do not gang up against women? You must be living in a cave.
Leave my age out of this.. I'm sure you are a child to your father.
I'm not trying to garner any useless sympathy, I make my bed and lie on it mister, this is nairanland.. Everybody insults, rather lamely I must admit. I expected nothing more than 'olosho' 'ugly' 'stinking pussy' because y'all are too mentally lazy to come up with something else.
If you have clicked my profile and still think I'm ugly. That's business.. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and you probably have just one eye.
Good day.
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
Itzurboi:
No joke now, i understand your points well, sorry for the insult/shades whatever... On a forum or any like this, try to register your "displeasure" without being aggressive, your first post caused this but that is all gone now... Do enjoy your evening Miss.
**Modified
Do you see it now, never knew daboomb was going to say the same. All the same, nice conversing with you
Understandable.. I'm not usually aggressive but as you know I am a woman, however young and emotions tend to get the better of me now and then. I am now no better than the Nairaland loudmouths I so despise.. And there were a lot of them on this thread all insulting the lady for reason, go on a new thread now and you will see the same thing.. Insults and tribalistic banter.. I noticed you were mature throughout your responses and apologize for the insults as I was executing mob justice. As for Daboob, he is still an immature slowpoke, unlike you.
Have a nice evening as well sire. smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Daboomb: 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
Tunechiami:
Mr Grown man, I know it was your brother I condemned.. You will get what's coming to you one day, keep beating women.. You will beat one till she dies one day and get what you deserve like my dad. Still the perpetual ode. undecided

Naah, l dont beat women,...l drive them away and use the time to bring-in a better one.
Why would any sane man waste his time beating a Donkey?
Throw the thing back to the gutter where she came from and let her continue her chosen ways. That is why my first post indicated that the man should not have beaten her at all. Go back and read it there.
.................................................................................................................................................

New Chapter.
And l am sorry that your Dad "got what he deserved" by beating your Mother.
Now everything is begining to fall into place.
I can see where you are coming from and l do feel pity for you, as an abused (psychologically) child.
I was wondering that a normal girl would not just start abusing every other man on nairaland for no good reason but now l see that you have serious issues that deserve you get "HELP" ...not condemnation. Maybe youshould consider getting Counselling help, to help you adjust normally to the opposite gender?

What you need is love, not abuse but you also need to watch that your running mouth before you get the same thing that happened to your Mother, from any man you eventually marry.

See ehn, cool and calm down.
Dont do 'transfer of aggression'.....Love begets love and hatred/anger generates same back to you.
Whatever happened between your Mum and you Dad is their problem, all men are not like your Dad and all women are not like your Mum.
You need to start your own life on a clean slate, if you decide to "carry-over" the anger of your parents relationship and transfer it inot your own relationship, it could evne get worse for you.

If l knew you had such a troubled upbringing, l would not even answer you back but that is by the way and in the past.
Sorry that l abused you back, my apologies.

Going forward, try your best to be a nice lady, honest, respectful, kind and truthful.
Avoid being aggressive in your relationship (the smartest women know that the easiet way to make a man work for you, is to be submissive or act like you have no strength to argue with him.... he will lift every load for you).
Men like to be respected and honored. That is the secret of a successful marriage! Honor your Husband.

I pray you wont experience the kind of 'war' that you saw growing up, in your own marriage.
Please, calm down, guard your tongue, be slow to anger, slow to talk-back, work hard for your marriage to work, marry a man who is first your friend, before being your lover, dont marry for money (l am not saying you should marry a lazy Yoot o! grin ), see your husband as your HELPER and not a COMPETITOR in your home, be even mor ecareful what you do at this stage of your life because they all have implications in the future, dont do anything in the extreme.

Okay, let me stop playing "Daddy" to you, let us continue to yab ourselves online, we nor send. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Itzurboi(m): 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
Daboomb:

Naah, l dont beat women,...l drive them away and use the time to bring-in a better one.
Throw the thing back to the gutter where she came from and let her continue her chosen ways. That is why my first post indicated that the man should not have beaten her at all. Go back and read it there.
.................................................................................................................................................

New Chapter.
I can see where you are coming from and l do feel pity for you, as an abused (psychologically) child.
I was wondering that a normal girl would not just start abusing every other man on nairaland for no good reason but now l see that you have serious issues that deserve you get "HELP" ...not condemnation. Maybe youshould consider getting Counselling help, to help you adjust normally to the opposite gender?

What you need is love, not abuse but you also need to watch that your running mouth before you get the same thing that happened to your Mother, from any man you eventually marry.

Dont do 'transfer of aggression'.....Love begets love and hatred/anger generates same back to you.
Whatever happened between your Mum and you Dad is their problem, all men are not like your Dad and all women are not like your Mum.
You need to start your own life on a clean slate, if you decide to "carry-over" the anger of your parents relationship and transfer it inot your own relationship, it could evne get worse for you.

If l knew you had such a troubled upbringing, l would not even answer you back but that is by the way and in the past.

Going forward, try your best to be a nice lady, honest, respectful, kind and truthful.
Avoid being aggressive in your relationship (the smartest women know that the easiet way to make a man work for you, is to be submissive or act like you have no strength to argue with him.... he will lift every load for you).
Men like to be respected and honored. That is the secret of a successful marriage! Honor your Husband.

I pray you wont experience the kind of 'war' that you saw growing up, in your own marriage.
Please, calm down, guard your tongue, be slow to anger, slow to talk-back, work hard for your marriage to work, marry a man who is first your friend, before being your lover, dont marry for money (l am not saying you should marry a lazy Yoot o! grin ), see your husband as your HELPER and not a COMPETITOR in your home, be even mor ecareful what you do at this stage of your life because they all have implications in the future, dont do anything in the extreme.

Okay, let me stop playing "Daddy" to you, let us continue to yab ourselves online, we nor send. grin grin grin

Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Itzurboi(m): 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
Please bro, you need to stop this now for my sake.[quote author=Daboomb post=73178314]

............................................................................................................

New Chapter.
[b]Now everything is begining to fall into place.
I was wondering that a normal girl would not just start abusing every other man on nairaland for no good reason but now l see that you have serious issues that deserve you get "HELP" ...not condemnation
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Daboomb: 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
Tunechiami:

You see yourself again!!

You keep pointing at what somebody said but you never said or refer to what YOU said to others.
This is called "Self-Delusion" and you need to be honest with yourself and tell yourself the truth.

You called someone a Dog but you are crying that the person called you an ugly prositutte? grin grin grin

Stop condemning others, if you dont want others to condemn you.

I wont abuse you again but l think you need serious psychological help from a real professional.
Your issues are deeper than some randon person on Nairaland abusing you or making you feel good.
Goodbye and l pray that you find peace, going forward.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
Daboomb:

New Chapter.

You are amusing, I simply reacted the way a normal human being would seeing another physically tortured, how can I transfer aggression from my past to a deranged violent person on the internet.
My past does not dictate my character and you know nothing about me. I gave you insult for insult because we are in a controlled environment, I would not try it in reality because I am not physically strong enough to handle whatever aggression you might met out. I do not test men, neither am I aggressive. I saw my mom nag my dad till he snapped and am not about to make the same mistake in my relationships.. Sensible persons learn from past mistakes and I am one of them. If you ever got to know me in reality you would not even suspect what I have been through as I always wear a smile like the one on my display picture. Nairaland is a jungle and everyone is aggressive here.. Go give this free advice to the ones displaying madness on newer threads Daboomb.. We are done here.
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
Daboomb:

You see yourself again!!

You keep pointing at what somebody said but you never said or refer to what YOU said to others.
This is called "Self-Delusion" and you need to be honest with yourself and tell yourself the truth.

You called someone a Dog but you are crying that the person called you an ugly prositutte? grin grin grin

Stop condemning others, if you dont want others to condemn you.

I wont abuse you again but l think you need serious psychological help from a real professional.
Your issues are deeper than some randon person on Nairaland abusing you or making you feel good.
Goodbye and l pray that you find peace, going forward.
Who insulted who first, did I mention your name? You are one of the jobless Nairaland boys who came for me not minding I called you jobless. How is being jobless an insult? My dear, find another thing to say or vamose.. I am also jobless if that's what got you pained enough to call a stranger a prostitute.. You lack comprehension skills mister, get remove the sand in your eyes before trying to blow out mine
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Daboomb: 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
Tunechiami:
You are amusing, I simply reacted the way a normal human being would seeing another physically tortured, how can I transfer aggression from my past to a deranged violent person on the internet.
My past does not dictate my character and you know nothing about me. I gave you insult for insult because we are in a controlled environment, I would not try it in reality because I am not physically strong enough to handle whatever aggression you might met out. I do not test men, neither am I aggressive. I saw my mom nag my dad till he snapped and am not about to make the same mistake in my relationships.. Sensible persons learn from past mistakes and I am one of them. If you ever got to know me in reality you would not even suspect what I have been through as I always wear a smile like the one on my display picture. Nairaland is a jungle and everyone is aggressive here.. Go give this free advice to the ones displaying madness on newer threads Daboomb.. We are done here.

Okay my dear, you win.
Kontinue, l am done with you. undecided undecided undecided

I did not even read what you wrote.
Cheers.
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by Daboomb: 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
Tunechiami:
Who insulted who first, did I mention your name? You are one of the jobless Nairaland boys who came for me not minding I called you jobless. How is being jobless an insult? My dear, find another thing to say or vamose.. I am also jobless if that's what got you pained enough to call a stranger a prostitute.. You lack comprehension skills mister, get remove the sand in your eyes before trying to blow out mine

Okay my dear, you win.
Kontinue, l am done with you. undecided undecided undecided

I did not even read what you wrote.
Cheers.
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by babawizy: 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
help me say hi to d man.......him sense don wet
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by jafol(m): 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
Who no know say ibo women and cheating are like 5 and 6. Later on some people will say they r home keepers, they dont cheat, lmao. They plenty for US/UK but their saving grace is that their men don't believe in divorce due to catholism.
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by jafol(m): 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
technicallyrich:

stop bringing tribal war into every matter.i have fukd biafran girls from either ss and se.
Also yorubas and even northerners.
Make i know liar,one thing i like about igbo girls is that they are mostly money conscious,and i support them because love is a relic of the past,
you can fuk yoruba and hausa girls for free,but you can hardly fuk a biafran girl free from benin to imo and even rivers our girls have pride.
Lol you cam Bleep yoruba n hausa for free and igbo women u pay, does that even make sense to U? So from what u just said who is the prostitute? No be prostitute u pay?
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by ChiefAlex(m): 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
Tunechiami:
This one is just on repeat like the Carter V on my phone. Another ODE.. SMH, Nairaland is crawling with illiterates.Try again BOY. cheesy grin cheesy undecided

Ashewo kobokobo. How many dick you don Bleep today for indomie and egg. Smelly mofo

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by ChiefAlex(m): 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
Tunechiami:
Stale again.Leave my Lil Wayne out of this retard. I don't blame you for thinking all women are prostitutes, you were probably raised in a brothel. Abeg, search your brain further and come with something new.. ODE. cheesy.. Next!

Werey go and wash your smelly pussy. Borehole pussy. Stupid daughter of a love peddler

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by ChiefAlex(m): 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
Tunechiami:
Bros, shift abeg.. You have been attended to. undecided
Says a 21 yr old kid disvirgined with 30 naira egg lol
Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by ChiefAlex(m): 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
Daboomb:

Apart from the obvious ugliness, you stink from a mile-off!
See this ugly cockroach calling herself fine gaal! I go die O!
grin grin grin
All those touts at the Bus stop giving you #100 for a quick one and calling you fine girl have left because you infected them with STD's.

And please stop asking foolish question, l wont touch a stinking bitch like you with a ten feet pole!
Rancid smelling cockroach trying to form fine-gaal on nairaland.
original Weyrey ni eleyi now.
undecided undecided

Don’t waste your time with that kid. She Needs hot slap to reset her brain

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by ChiefAlex(m): 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
ylaa:
LOW SELF ESTEEM MAN.
AM SURE THAT'S WHY THE FIRST WIFE LEFT HIM
BEAT AND CUT HER HAIR, UNLESS YOU TIE MY HANDS
COS ME TOO GO CUT YOUR OWN ESPECIALLY WHEN I KNOW
I AM INNOCENT.
RUBBISH.

Says a hoe with hand like a Cain

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos by ChiefAlex(m): 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
Tunechiami:

Stop saying nonsense, are you not an ugly prostitute?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Cook In My Married Brother's House? / Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. / Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.