Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] (11022 Views)

Unboxing Samsung Old Flagship S20+ 5G / LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! / Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by Ssthorm(f): 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2018
franciskaine:
u are just worrying urself over something that is a general problem. Some Samsung fones of 2016 and below suffer dis screen flickering stuff. Changing screen a thousand times won't solve dis problem permanently, ur best bet is to put off the automatic light, and raise d screen light a bit in dark places. Just off the automatic light completely.

If u are leaving the all too gud samsung brand cos of this, den be ready to lament óò. Other brands have Dia hidden issues too. Stay put to ur samsung or get a latest Samsung of 2017 till date. I once faced d flickering ish, until I applied same method I told u. Good luck!

hmm. tnkx.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by Bigdocemo(m): 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
Is It Possible To Root My Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Without Pc?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2018
Bigdocemo:
Is It Possible To Root My Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Without Pc?
yes use kingoroot the app
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by Bigdocemo(m): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
justine94:
yes use kingoroot the app
Kingoroot Or Kingroot? I've Used Kingroot Sometimes Ago But It Doesn't Work
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2018
Bigdocemo:

Kingoroot Or Kingroot? I've Used Kingroot Sometimes Ago But It Doesn't Work
like I posted here the safest and easiest way to root any Samsung phone is through CF auto root via odin PC.. That's the most effective way.. Go through the thread I have listed and explained it steps by steps..
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hello guys sorry I have been away for sometimes on the thread been busy... Sorry I have not been around to answer some questions.. Am back now. And for those I have not rectified and found solutions to their phone issues.. Am still on it.. Please bear with me
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2018
My next tutorial would be on one of the most powerful and multi purpose system software for Samsung phone.. The Z3X tool... Some of you might have heard of it... If you have this tool on your PC.. You practically have Samsung at your feet..
With this software you can unlock or would say carrier unlock any Samsung phone by yourself.. Either Verizon sprint T-Mobile AT&T variant of Samsung phone ..so you don't need to pay any engineer or go to computer village To pay to unlock Your phone ..especially when it's been sent from abroad with carrier locked.. Yes you can easily do it yourself..
Also you can also remove FRP. Yes remove google account locked phones with this.. This are many more you can do with this software.. This software is a joy to behold
Installing the software on a PC is kinda complicated.. But I will be breaking down the steps for us all to understand..
Full tutorial coning in a bit

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by delugadou(m): 9:39am On Dec 08, 2018
justine94:
like I posted here the safest and easiest way to root any Samsung phone is through CF auto root via odin PC.. That's the most effective way.. Go through the thread I have listed and explained it steps by steps..

is there any way I can upgrade my sm-g386w from android 4.4 to android 5.1?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
delugadou:

is there any way I can upgrade my sm-g386w from android 4.4 to android 5.1?
your phone is galaxy core LTE version which cane out in 2014. Am sorry your phone does not support lollipop because he does not have the specs to hold up a lollipop rom.. But you can still install a lollipop based themed rom on it.. It would be a look alike version of lollipop but it ain't the actual one..
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by zamanii: 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
Bro, my Galaxy note 4 is the Verizon version running 6.0. All the tutorials on XDA seem to suggest the impossibility of rooting this version. Any idea how I can root the phone?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by delugadou(m): 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
justine94:
your phone is galaxy core LTE version which cane out in 2014. Am sorry your phone does not support lollipop because he does not have the specs to hold up a lollipop rom.. But you can still install a lollipop based themed rom on it.. It would be a look alike version of lollipop but it ain't the actual one..

my loss. thanks
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
zamanii:
Bro, my Galaxy note 4 is the Verizon version running 6.0. All the tutorials on XDA seem to suggest the impossibility of rooting this version. Any idea how I can root the phone?
quite unfortunate..but honestly speaking if XDA could say so.. Then I guess that's the reality
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by zamanii: 12:05am On Dec 09, 2018
justine94:
quite unfortunate..but honestly speaking if XDA could say so.. Then I guess that's the reality

There's actually a procedure for rooting the Verizon version, it's just complicated. Thought you could break it down
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 10:08am On Dec 09, 2018
zamanii:

There's actually a procedure for rooting the Verizon version, it's just complicated. Thought you could break it down
would check it out and get back to you
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by zamanii: 11:40am On Dec 09, 2018
justine94:
would check it out and get back to you

Thanks man
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by thowbie7ven(m): 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nastydroid:
I do experience it on my old j7 too, I think it's a factory fault there's nothing to be scared of
Go to Settings....Display...Auto Brightness....

Switch off the auto brightness and that's it
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by thowbie7ven(m): 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ssthorm:
hlo evry1. i use a samsung galaxyj7. d screen light keeps flickering on low brightness, pls does any1 know why ds happens? and how to fx it? do i hv to buy a new screen again?? ds is d 3rd time i m hvn ds issue

Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by Nastydroid(m): 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
thowbie7ven:

yes bro,but sometimes I love setting the brightness at my desire level,I don sell the phone sha.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by Bigdocemo(m): 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
justine94:
Ok
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
zamanii:
i have checked thoroughly on your case.. The issue with branded phones like I once said earlier in the thread is there difficulties in rooting.. Branded phones have what we call locked bootloaders.. In which it takes specific programming commands to remove them.. I can do it.. But the question is can you do it yourself.. Because before you can root branded models you need to lock their bootloaders because without unlocking this bootloaders you can't root them.. So that's where the issue is.. I don't know if you understand programming languages via ADB terminal.. Mind you a Lil hiccups in your commands can cause issues for the phone.. So it has to be a calculated risk
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
drunkpunk:

My phone is still on OS4.4 and I'd love if I can update the OS to a 7 and above. Plus Google Services, Maps, Play Store on the phone...
First head over to the link and download Google Installer APK.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vALN0tiaJ8ldGdvop_kXT8kWe1q0tnp3/view?usp=sharing
Once the download is complete, copy the file into your Chinese Android phone.
Now navigate to Settings > Advance Settings > Security > Enable Download from Unknown Sources.
Then tap the file you copied to initiate the installation.
Upon completion, launch the Google Installer.
Here, tap on the big Yellow button and then on Install to start the installation of Google play service framework.
Now the setup will ask you to install the Google Play Store. Tap on Install and then on OK to confirm.
After that tap on the Red Circle at the bottom of the screen and agree to the terms and conditions.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by zamanii: 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
justine94:
i have checked thoroughly on your case.. The issue with branded phones like I once said earlier in the thread is there difficulties in rooting.. Branded phones have what we call locked bootloaders.. In which it takes specific programming commands to remove them.. I can do it.. But the question is can you do it yourself.. Because before you can root branded models you need to lock their bootloaders because without unlocking this bootloaders you can't root them.. So that's where the issue is.. I don't know if you understand programming languages via ADB terminal.. Mind you a Lil hiccups in your commands can cause issues for the phone.. So it has to be a calculated risk

Yeah I do know ADB terminal as I used it to unlock my htc bootloader in the past
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
zamanii:

Yeah I do know ADB terminal as I used it to unlock my htc bootloader in the past
alrt we can work on your phone
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by zamanii: 4:28am On Dec 10, 2018
justine94:
alrt we can work on your phone
Thanks man
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
justine94:
My next tutorial would be on one of the most powerful and multi purpose system software for Samsung phone.. The Z3X tool... Some of you might have heard of it... If you have this tool on your PC.. You practically have Samsung at your feet..
With this software you can unlock or would say carrier unlock any Samsung phone by yourself.. Either Verizon sprint T-Mobile AT&T variant of Samsung phone ..so you don't need to pay any engineer or go to computer village To pay to unlock Your phone ..especially when it's been sent from abroad with carrier locked.. Yes you can easily do it yourself..
Also you can also remove FRP. Yes remove google account locked phones with this.. This are many more you can do with this software.. This software is a joy to behold
Installing the software on a PC is kinda complicated.. But I will be breaking down the steps for us all to understand..
Full tutorial coning in a bit
pls continue in dis, I av a Verizon note 3 dat needs to be unlocked for 4G LTE
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
franciskaine:
pls continue in dis, I av a Verizon note 3 dat needs to be unlocked for 4G LTE
am still compiling the tutorial.. Your phone needs to be rooted for you to use this software Z3X.. FYI
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by holysaint1(m): 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
hmmm... Nice one op..

Remember when we used to flash our sammy almost every night (both clean and dirty). Just to pim*p the shi*t off our fones... Mehnnnn my s3 hear am sha...

Well Jst incase anyone has s3 screen 4 sale.. Pls contact me lets talk.. I need am.

Ohhh... And i will be by the side.. observing.
Nice thread btw
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by wiseone28: 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
Samsung no well after my same A8 users with different region variants don get 7.0 upgrade last year na just last week i got 6.0 upgrade for the first time grin

That means before i see 7.0 most people will be looking for 12.0 upgrade
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
wiseone28:
Samsung no well after my same A8 users with different region variants don get 7.0 upgrade last year na just last week i got 6.0 upgrade for the first time grin

That means before i see 7.0 most people will be looking for 12.0 upgrade
africa most times get delayed upgrade.. Don't know why
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
holysaint1:
hmmm... Nice one op..

Remember when we used to flash our sammy almost every night (both clean and dirty). Just to pim*p the shi*t off our fones... Mehnnnn my s3 hear am sha...

Well Jst incase anyone has s3 screen 4 sale.. Pls contact me lets talk.. I need am.

Ohhh... And i will be by the side.. observing.
Nice thread btw
thanks
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by Jones363: 8:58am On Dec 11, 2018
justine94:
am still compiling the tutorial.. Your phone needs to be rooted for you to use this software Z3X.. FYI
nice one bro, phones with FRP locks hw will u knw if it rooted or not to be able to use this tool?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by drunkpunk(m): 9:53am On Dec 11, 2018
justine94:
First head over to the link and download Google Installer APK.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vALN0tiaJ8ldGdvop_kXT8kWe1q0tnp3/view?usp=sharing
Once the download is complete, copy the file into your Chinese Android phone.
Now navigate to Settings > Advance Settings > Security > Enable Download from Unknown Sources.
Then tap the file you copied to initiate the installation.
Upon completion, launch the Google Installer.
Here, tap on the big Yellow button and then on Install to start the installation of Google play service framework.
Now the setup will ask you to install the Google Play Store. Tap on Install and then on OK to confirm.
After that tap on the Red Circle at the bottom of the screen and agree to the terms and conditions.

it didnt install. it said google play services error

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Free Mobile Encarta (very Educative) / Working Link 2 Downgrade 4rm Bbm8 To 7 / 3g Usb Dongle Booster Tips(free Videos Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.