Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] (11029 Views)

Unboxing Samsung Old Flagship S20+ 5G / LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! / Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
Jones363:
Please I need help from someone here who can unlock Google locked Samsung phone please chat me up with this 07069469596 tnx u
what model of Samsung
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
yeman1:

I've rooted my irulu android tablet before .
I used kingo root I think
you can as well use kingo root.. Try and see
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
yeman1:

Ok thanks so much. One more thing..

My download mode is sm-n910v
Bit the about phone is sm-n910f
honestly cases like this really get me confused on how a Verizon model can be flashed on an international model.. I think it's high I do a proper research on how this Is even possible.. Perhaps so I can get permanent solutions on what to do on cases like this
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
yeman1:

Can the spen work on that note 4 with note 8 custom rom?
definitely..all custom rom are compatible with the spen and features of the ported rom
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
drunkpunk:

Yes I have downloaded and installed Google Installer which has the Play Store. All Google applications are not compatible on the phone. For instance, image one is the response from Play Store while image two is during installation of the Google Installer v2.0
bro sorry to have kept you waiting.. Have been doing a lot of research on your phone and how to get to an update os and able to use Google apps.. Please bear with me.. Would get back to you earnest
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by yasolan(m): 9:07am On Nov 30, 2018
so, i got a used samsung s8 and my friends coaxed me into doing the water test, dipped in water for some few seconds
Now power button stopped working
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by drunkpunk(m): 10:02am On Nov 30, 2018
justine94:
bro sorry to have kept you waiting.. Have been doing a lot of research on your phone and how to get to an update os and able to use Google apps.. Please bear with me.. Would get back to you earnest

Ok Sir. Please take your time. Thanks for your efforts too.. Remain blessed!
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 10:29am On Nov 30, 2018
yasolan:
so, i got a used samsung s8 and my friends coaxed me into doing the water test, dipped in water for some few seconds
Now power button stopped working
switch it off and keep it under the sun for some hours
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by Jones363: 10:33am On Nov 30, 2018
justine94:
what model of Samsung
Samsung j7 prime
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by Elxandre(m): 10:39am On Nov 30, 2018
What can be done to revive a Samsung S4 that shut down/brick?

It doesn't even respond to USB cable or charge anymore.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by yeman1(m): 11:01am On Nov 30, 2018
justine94:
honestly cases like this really get me confused on how a Verizon model can be flashed on an international model.. I think it's high I do a proper research on how this Is even possible.. Perhaps so I can get permanent solutions on what to do on cases like this

Pls do and let me know bro
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by yeman1(m): 11:04am On Nov 30, 2018
justine94:
definitely..all custom rom are compatible with the spen and features of the ported rom

I watch it on YouTube that some buttons don't work like finger print , s pen and so on.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
Jones363:
Samsung j7 prime
it can be rectified..
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
Elxandre:
What can be done to revive a Samsung S4 that shut down/brick?

It doesn't even respond to USB cable or charge anymore.
what did you do to the phone to have made it hard bricked.. Did you flash or install anything
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
yeman1:

Pls do and let me know bro
no problem
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2018
yeman1:

I watch it on YouTube that some buttons don't work like finger print , s pen and so on.
on note 4 ported roms.. Forget anything finger print usage.. Bugs are included no doubt in most roms.. It definitely rare to get a complete bug free rom for any Samsung ported rom.. But about the finger print you can still use other third party app for that. That's you have to flash like 3 different roms test them for like 3 days each. From there you select the best
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by Jones363: 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2018
justine94:
it can be rectified..
pls tell me how to go about it and fix the problem tnx u
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
Jones363:
pls tell me how to go about it and fix the problem tnx u
to be frank with you.. It's not something I can teach you.. That one is advance level.. It's not something you can do on your own.. To prevent your phone from bricking
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
justine94:
to be frank with you.. It's not something I can teach you.. That one is advance level.. It's not something you can do on your own.. To prevent your phone from bricking
its better someone who knows how to do it for you than you doing it yourself.. But if you still want me to tell you I would gladly tell you.. But am just saying this for precautionary reasons..the call is yours
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by Jones363: 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
justine94:
its better someone who knows how to do it for you than you doing it yourself.. But if you still want me to tell you I would gladly tell you.. But am just saying this for precautionary reasons..the call is yours
u can tell me here let me know how sir
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by Elxandre(m): 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
justine94:
what did you do to the phone to have made it hard bricked.. Did you flash or install anything
Nothing was exactly flashed o. The last time it was flashed for some reasons was 2016.

It just stopped working.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
Jones363:
u can tell me here let me know how sir
like I said it's not something I can start explaining.. Like typing it for you... The only thing I can do for you. I can refer you to a friend of mine ..that's if you stay in Lagos .. Because am not in Lagos..who can do it for you at a cheap cost.. I will tell him no to charge you much for it.. Google restrictions removal is high level issue unlike rooting and custom roms.. That's the Max I can do..
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2018
justine94:
like I said it's not something I can start explaining.. Like typing it for you... The only thing I can do for you. I can refer you to a friend of mine ..that's if you stay in Lagos .. Because am not in Lagos..who can do it for you at a cheap cost.. I will tell him no to charge you much for it.. Google restrictions removal is high level issue unlike rooting and custom roms.. That's the Max I can do..
dont want you having a hard bricked phone for no reason.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2018
Elxandre:

Nothing was exactly flashed o. The last time it was flashed for some reasons was 2016.

It just stopped working.
its not booting at all or indicating charging current
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by yeman1(m): 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
justine94:
on note 4 ported roms.. Forget anything finger print usage.. Bugs are included no doubt in most roms.. It definitely rare to get a complete bug free rom for any Samsung ported rom.. But about the finger print you can still use other third party app for that. That's you have to flash like 3 different roms test them for like 3 days each. From there you select the best

Ok, thanks.but how can I get those rom? (Download )
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by Jones363: 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
justine94:
alright thanks bro here is my WhatsApp number 07069469596 I will be expecting your msg tnx u
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by Ochasky23(m): 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2018
Android 6.0.1 boss
justine94:
yea I understand. . I have repaired note 3 with imei issues before..what android version on you on currently
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ochasky23:
Android 6.0.1 boss
try updating the 6.0 firmware.. Not to 7.0 ..just try flashing a new firmware an updated one..
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
Jones363:
alright thanks bro here is my WhatsApp number 07069469596 I will be expecting your msg tnx u
alright
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
yeman1:

Ok, thanks.but how can I get those rom? (Download )
yiu can search note 4 roms on xda
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by Jones363: 6:12am On Dec 01, 2018
justine94:
alright
my boss I've still not heard from you 07069469596 pls chat me up tnx u
Re: Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] by justine94(m): 7:56am On Dec 01, 2018
Jones363:
my boss I've still not heard from you 07069469596 pls chat me up tnx u
i have given the guy your number he will call you. Or perhaps call him on 09020817646

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3g Usb Dongle Booster Tips(free Videos Inside) / How To Root Infinix Hot Note X551 Android 5.1 Lollipop / Zain Blackberry Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.