Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) (58724 Views)

Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph / Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" / Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Nellybobo(m): 8:07am On Nov 22, 2018
IamD18:
IMSU. One of the worst universities I've ever seen in my life.

Nothing good dey ever dey dia head. Check all their graduates around you.
I thought I was the only one who noticed this. So true
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by telewaabiola: 8:07am On Nov 22, 2018
nothing to say
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by eluquenson(m): 8:07am On Nov 22, 2018
Igbo amaka

RIP
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by OmniSparrow: 8:07am On Nov 22, 2018
drey22:
Is that her only cloth?
I fear who no fear you.

2 Likes

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Lomprico2: 8:08am On Nov 22, 2018
Your parents will be ashamed of you! angry
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 22, 2018
smileing:
ASUU is on strike and you refused to go home
Date a matured responsible dude No instead you chose a fellow immature student
wait till you are matured enough to handle a relationship you refused
it's really a pity

they both called it a quit and the guy decided to come and take the properties he bought for her which led to a heated argument. the girl over reacted to the saga and stabbed the dude. Fear of having killed someone made her take her own life

guess the boy wan form alpha male by demanding all he bought for her and the girl no gree loose entirely after all the knacking he gave the guy
painful for the family
it's a pity

Seems you have all the details
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Vado(m): 8:10am On Nov 22, 2018
See guys, seems a non affectionate relationship where you help each other with special needs is the way to go. Make I chop that girl, make I chop this girl no worth am. Don't be in a relationship with a mentally ill person.

5 Likes

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 22, 2018
that school has been churning out prostituttes and criminals since it was established. tufia.

10 Likes

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by ofuonyebi: 8:13am On Nov 22, 2018
I hate all this flash light love...that has often led to loss of lives of loved ones nowadays..

it is time our youths should start looking for a better meaning for love to safe themselves

from the danger of this rampant and sudden death because of love
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 22, 2018
Christian590:
Agomuo Jennifer, a Computer Science Student of Imo State (IMSU) reportedly commits suicide after Stabbing her boyfriend.

God is the only one who knows the true cause of this alleged quarrel and fight between she and her rumored Engineering Student boyfriend that led to your death tonight as reported.

As at the time of the report, it is not known if the Boyfriend is still alive or dead but we can confirm that he is been given emergency as this time of the incident's report.

http://mognews.com/2018/11/22/imsu-student-commits-suicide-after-stabbing-her-boyfriend/

Some Nigerian youths have entered a dark place in their lives, when did our people start committing suicides with reckless abandon. I remember when pastors used to tell us that suicide is sin and that we will go to hell if we did.
Looks like nobody gives a toss anymore about the fear of the unknown.. The unknown seems a better choice than Zoogeria.

3 Likes

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by MYHUBBY: 8:18am On Nov 22, 2018
Igbo wonders
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by dboyissavage(m): 8:18am On Nov 22, 2018
Christian590:
Agomuo Jennifer, a Computer Science Student of Imo State (IMSU) reportedly commits suicide after Stabbing her boyfriend.

God is the only one who knows the true cause of this alleged quarrel and fight between she and her rumored Engineering Student boyfriend that led to your death tonight as reported.

As at the time of the report, it is not known if the Boyfriend is still alive or dead but we can confirm that he is been given emergency as this time of the incident's report.

http://mognews.com/2018/11/22/imsu-student-commits-suicide-after-stabbing-her-boyfriend/

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Gaddafiyusf(m): 8:20am On Nov 22, 2018
IamD18:

This is crime of passion. It has nothing to do with imsu
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by smileing: 8:21am On Nov 22, 2018
embarassed
couragemurphy:

Seems you have all the details
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by DaRuud(m): 8:21am On Nov 22, 2018
Who should we blame now ?
1. PMB
2. Atiku
3. Rochas
4. Nnamdi Kanu
5. Davido
6. Wizkid
7. Phyno
8. The girl
9. The guy
10. IMSU VC
11. Her friends
12. Her parent
13. The Devil
14. The village witch
15. Her pastor
16. Her lecturers
17. Her ancestors
18. Britain
19. Nigeria Constitution
20. Romeo and Juliet.
. 50. Donald Okechukwu Trump

100. Me ?

Christian590:

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by N0favors: 8:22am On Nov 22, 2018
She looks like Highpriestess of Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by odehaj: 8:24am On Nov 22, 2018
quentin06:
that school has been churning out prostituttes and criminals since it was established. tufia.
Chai!!
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Harbeeorlar(m): 8:27am On Nov 22, 2018
Funny enough the lady in conducted a poll on facebook recently and the result says she is 0% MEAN. She shared the result on her wall with the caption " grin i laugh in Igbo language... These people don't know me.... grin grin grin grin"
Few days later she proof that result was actually wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by ststyreal(f): 8:28am On Nov 22, 2018
IamD18:

Don't say what you don't know.....
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Bluehill1051: 8:29am On Nov 22, 2018
The girl must v loved that red and white strip shirt than her boyfriend. She'll wear it to her grave too.
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by jesmond3945: 8:31am On Nov 22, 2018
This red dress wey she wear fit be her christams cloth o!
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Zagaboss: 8:32am On Nov 22, 2018
May because of another girl she saw with the guy...jealous
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Lordofthewest(m): 8:33am On Nov 22, 2018
wingmanII:

With this your poor English, are you sure you have seen any university at all.

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Pope22(m): 8:37am On Nov 22, 2018
Since the girl has died, she will now be guilty cus if the guy survives and u ask him what happened, he will say any of these.

1. She asked let's have sex and I refused, i told her that having sex without getting married is a sin that she should wait until we get married since i had plan to marry her, the next things was for her to stab me.

OR

2. I asked her to go to school but refused, wen I wanted to drag her or force her to go to the school and learn and become a good citizen, she grabbed the knife and stabbed me.

1 Like

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by elegantslayer(f): 8:39am On Nov 22, 2018
Gaddafiyusf:

Let IMO stars catch you.
Abegi,which Star imsu get.. I am a girl but am so sorry to say Imsu girls are dumb.fashion wise,they are good but just ask them a simple question and hear what the girl will vomit,dem no dey ever cook..when u get to imsu junction in the night,u will see more of their girls buying food than the guys...them no get levels at all,they hop into any car that stops them without knowing the guy oo..Na their English they kill me pass and they d way they speak through their noses to speak d rubbish dey surprise me..Some of they will be like I can't sch in nekede or futo cos its village and most of are base in the village with their parents..Very dumb girls

12 Likes

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Fortunebae(f): 8:39am On Nov 22, 2018
IamD18:

What has IMSU got to do with her committing suicide, its a personal thing, stop saying what u don't know
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Mrpojj(m): 8:40am On Nov 22, 2018
If something is not working why not let go
Ordinary boyfriend and girlfriend
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by dionflex: 8:43am On Nov 22, 2018

I pray the guy survives so the girl go die useless 1year pre degree Gained admission final list year1 year2 year3 go IT come back Defend IT ASUU go strike she no gree go Now she don die stupid girl wasted her parents hard earn cash
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Fortunebae(f): 8:43am On Nov 22, 2018
elegantslayer:
Abegi,which Star imsu get.. I am a girl but am so sorry to say Imsu girls are dumb.the only thing they know how to do is fashion but just ask them a simple question and hear what the girl will vomit,dem no dey ever cook..when u get to imsu junction in the night,u will see more of their girls buying food there than the guys...them no get levels at all,they hop into any car that stops them without know the guy oo..Na their English they kill me pass and they d way they speak through their noses to speak d rubbish dey surprise me..Some of they will be like I can't sch in nekede or futo cos its village and most of are based in the village with their parents..Very dumb girls
I could bet my liver that u've never really seen or been close to an IMSU girl, ur just saying all these based on what u've heard, stop stereotyping, everyone is not the same, and for your information, I cook. And pls, brush up on ur English, it can cause migraine, I had to crack my brain to understand your last sentence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by themanderon: 8:43am On Nov 22, 2018
All these maniacal girls roaming everywhere these days. Highly unforgiving and destructive. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) / Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos / Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.