Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) (58768 Views)

Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph / Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" / Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by AmazingELixir: 8:45am On Nov 22, 2018
lipsrsealed

This is the exact reason classy babes in the university don't mingle with broke ass, pesty and sex addicted undergraduate boys.

What a waste of beauty.... sweet babe next life roll with your level .RIP

2 Likes

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by jiksman3: 8:46am On Nov 22, 2018
drey22:
Is that her only cloth?
U didn't see the white top n black skirt abi
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Fortunebae(f): 8:49am On Nov 22, 2018
quentin06:
that school has been churning out prostituttes and criminals since it was established. tufia.
pls say what you know, be sure of what u'r saying, not gist u heard from iya basira's food stand.
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by andycom(m): 8:50am On Nov 22, 2018
IamD18:
IMSU. One of the worst universities I've ever seen in my life.

Nothing good dey ever dey dia head. Check all their graduates around you.

someone like you went to college of education yet you have the guts to talk ill imsu ODE
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by andycom(m): 8:50am On Nov 22, 2018
IamD18:

someone like you went to college of education yet you have the guts to talk ill of imsu ODE

2 Likes

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by elegantslayer(f): 8:50am On Nov 22, 2018
Fortunebae:

I could bet my liver that u've never really seen or been close to an IMSU girl, ur just saying all these based on what u've heard, stop stereotyping, everyone is not the same, and for your information, I cook. And pls, brush up on ur English, it can cause migraine, I had to crack my brain to understand your last sentence.
Lols,this one is coming to form jagaban for me..my dear is ur mouth mensurating,do u need pad,which one pls,always, lady care or tissue sef or u go use cloth as an imsu babe that u are..Look at this low life on campus,...Woww am so impressed, bring it on babyyyyy
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by chukwunedum150(m): 8:51am On Nov 22, 2018
Upon sey she get innocent face
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Tecno66: 8:53am On Nov 22, 2018
Christian590:
Agomuo Jennifer, a Computer Science Student of Imo State (IMSU) reportedly commits suicide after Stabbing her boyfriend.

God is the only one who knows the true cause of this alleged quarrel and fight between she and her rumored Engineering Student boyfriend that led to your death tonight as reported.

As at the time of the report, it is not known if the Boyfriend is still alive or dead but we can confirm that he is been given emergency as this time of the incident's report.

http://mognews.com/2018/11/22/imsu-student-commits-suicide-after-stabbing-her-boyfriend/

The day guyman approach this one, if he know say na die he dey approach, I sure say he for take off.
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Mutemenot(m): 8:56am On Nov 22, 2018
IamD18:

Okorocha statue fall on you cheesy
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by JewelBukky(f): 8:57am On Nov 22, 2018
Hmmmm.... God please save this generation... Depression is really killing youths of nowadays. That was how a guy almost took his life in my neighborhood yesterday coz of a lady. Which way? Suicide is never an option. Please speak up! Look for a confidant! Learn yo let go! Don't take things hard on yourself.

1 Like

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Fortunebae(f): 8:57am On Nov 22, 2018
[quote author=elegantslayer post=73194959]Lols,this one is coming to form jagaban for me..my dear is ur mouth mensurating,do u need pad,which one pls,always, lady care or tissue sef or u go use cloth as an imsu babe that u are..Look at this low life on campus,...Woww am so impressed, bring it on babyyyyy[/quote
U talking about yourself sweetheart?, cos not just your mouth, ur brain needs the pad too cos its obviously leaking, i'm even surprised you could construct a complete sentence without flopping. See you calling someone else a lowlife, but then, it takes one to know and identify one, so... keep exposing yourself.
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Divinehenrich(m): 8:58am On Nov 22, 2018
It seems you have the details of this ugly incident.
smileing:
ASUU is on strike and you refused to go home
Date a matured responsible dude No instead you chose a fellow immature student
wait till you are matured enough to handle a relationship you refused
it's really a pity

they both called it a quit and the guy decided to come and take the properties he bought for her which led to a heated argument. the girl over reacted to the saga and stabbed the dude. Fear of having killed someone made her take her own life

guess the boy wan form alpha male by demanding all he bought for her and the girl no gree loose entirely after all the knacking he gave the guy
painful for the family
it's a pity
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Awesomefred32(m): 9:00am On Nov 22, 2018
IamD18:

nothing good will ever come out of imo state

1. U better steal than to smoke weed said by So called imo state Governor Okorocha

2. Marriage list costly

3. Ashawo (prostitution) A1

let me continue listening to my dear music AKA ft Kiddominant(FELA IN VERSACE)
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Divinehenrich(m): 9:01am On Nov 22, 2018
When will you stop displaying your stupidity in public
IamD18:

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by BiafraIShere(m): 9:04am On Nov 22, 2018
drey22:
Is that her only cloth?

Probably took a selfie earlier that same day undecided undecided
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by sumgelem(m): 9:06am On Nov 22, 2018
elegantslayer:
Lols,this one is coming to form jagaban for me..my dear is ur mouth mensurating,do u need pad,which one pls,always, lady care or tissue sef or u go use cloth as an imsu babe that u are..Look at this low life on campus,...Woww am so impressed, bring it on babyyyyy
Stop embarrassing yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Livingstone124: 9:06am On Nov 22, 2018
Killer girls on the loose. Run for life now before is too late.
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by koredave(m): 9:08am On Nov 22, 2018
Why are ppl get slightest provocation and d next tin is stabing and killing especially d female ds time arond
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by BiafraIShere(m): 9:10am On Nov 22, 2018
Awesomefred32:

nothing good will ever come out of imo state

1. U better steal than to smoke weed said by So called imo state Governor Okorocha

2. Marriage list costly

3. Ashawo (prostitution) A1

let me continue listening to my dear music AKA ft Kiddominant(FELA IN VERSACE)

You must be a child, albeit an unintelligent one at that.
Iga amakwa ihe ma itoo?

I can only pray you will grow up and also grow a brain alongside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:15am On Nov 22, 2018
Magalan:
If only she knew 5 years from now, she might see the boy and wonder how she ever dated such...

Abi?

Bro, your head dey there! I often wonder what could be wrong with these young men and women of nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Ayobami7(m): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2018
Rip
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Awesomefred32(m): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2018
BiafraIShere:

You must be a child, albeit an unintelligent one at that. Iga amakwa ihe ma itoo?
I can only pray you will grow up and also grow a brain alongside.
this one pain am cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by suyamasta(m): 9:19am On Nov 22, 2018
I no d believe dis Kain tin quick o, what if she was trying to defend herself?
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by onunwa21(m): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2018
Rochas must hear dis
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by elegantslayer(f): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2018
[quote author=Fortunebae post=73195233][/quote]and you actually quoted someone that needs to pad up her brain....God am so sorry,like I actually wasted mb cos of this nitwit..just brandish ur stupidity majestically.... don't quote me again...Udeme

1 Like

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Duru009(m): 9:22am On Nov 22, 2018
Killing yourself over a man, hell fire awaits you !
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by delishpot: 9:22am On Nov 22, 2018
Maybe "Chop and clean mouth" gone bad. Men be careful as you trade your destiny for vaginas
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by elegantslayer(f): 9:24am On Nov 22, 2018
sumgelem:
Stop embarrassing yourself.
Keep embarrassing your generation... this one is either a cult boy or one of those guys that rob people in bishop's court
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Fortunebae(f): 9:26am On Nov 22, 2018
elegantslayer:
and you actually quoted someone that needs to pad up her brain....God am so sorry,like I actually wasted mb cos of this nitwit..Lols,imsu babe on point.. Imsu babes are dumb,go and kill urself
Baby, I don't need to talk much, your moniker clearly says a lot about u, just forget that elegant u added to it. I can't waste time talking with you cos am dropping down to your level, more like giving a hen a a scholarship.
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by elegantslayer(f): 9:31am On Nov 22, 2018
Fortunebae:

Baby, I don't need to talk much, your moniker clearly says a lot about u, just forget that elegant u added to it. I can't waste time talking with you cos am dropping down to your level, more like giving a hen a a scholarship.
My dear I fart to make u smell better,and which level do u have..and did u just say giving a hen a scholarship, mehn I give up on u,u are truly an imsu babe.
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by nnamzy007(m): 9:31am On Nov 22, 2018
I bet that nigga killed that shawty and stabbed himself.
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Xkalaban(m): 9:34am On Nov 22, 2018
IamD18:

Sorry pal, I've seen u make reasonable comments in the past but u lost it on this one. Pls make sure u take ur meds as the doc prescribed cos side effects of Nigerian hardship can drive sane men crazy....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK / Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest / Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.