Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,297 members, 7,954,181 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) (59352 Views)

Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph / Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" / Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by elegantslayer(f): 10:29am On Nov 22, 2018
Fortunebae:

My dear Alexis, thanks for ur correction, shows u actually saw the four walls of a university, but I know what I typed, BTW, u're also wrong. Thanks anyway.
Fool its "Rack brain"and it can also be spelt as " wrack brain" not crack brain...Can u now see that no one is above mistake, foolish girl..Crack you empty head naa..my friend udeme

1 Like

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by consultancy: 10:31am On Nov 22, 2018
Even in death, she wore her favourite cloth
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by OreoPaschal(m): 10:32am On Nov 22, 2018
elegantslayer:
Abegi,which Star imsu get.. I am a girl but am so sorry to say Imsu girls are dumb.fashion wise,they are good but just ask them a simple question and hear what the girl will vomit,dem no dey ever cook..when u get to imsu junction in the night,u will see more of their girls buying food than the guys...them no get levels at all,they hop into any car that stops them without knowing the guy oo..Na their English they kill me pass and they d way they speak through their noses to speak d rubbish dey surprise me..Some of they will be like I can't sch in nekede or futo cos its village and most of are base in the village with their parents..Very dumb girls

You are shallow minded... You barely can construct an error free sentence. Even the pidgin English na war. Better go and find the hotel job you are looking for, instead of pouring hate speeches on people far better than you are.

3 Likes

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by bujebudanu1(m): 10:33am On Nov 22, 2018
Fortunebae pls leave fight and listen to me.
You have a beautiful profile.
How are you today.
I just sent you a pm

1 Like

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Fortunebae(f): 10:35am On Nov 22, 2018
elegantslayer:
Fool its "Rack brain"and it can also be spelt as " wrack brain" not crack brain...Can u now see that no one is above mistake, foolish girl..Crack you empty head naa..my friend udeme
lalalalalalalalala.......I can't hear u......please am allergic to crazy.
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by NCANTaskForce: 10:37am On Nov 22, 2018
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

This is the exact reason classy babes in the university don't mingle with broke ass, pesty and sex addicted undergraduate boys.

What a waste of beauty.... sweet babe next life roll with your level .RIP
Olosho
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Fortunebae(f): 10:38am On Nov 22, 2018
bujebudanu1:
How are you today.
I just sent you a pm
sorry dear, am not fighting, am not taking her serious, am just having fun
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Alexis11: 10:38am On Nov 22, 2018
bujebudanu1:
How are you today.
I just sent you a pm

grin

You are really "bujebudanu".

Hope small go enter Fortunebae hand? cheesy
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by elegantslayer(f): 10:42am On Nov 22, 2018
Fortunebae:

y are u reacting so strongly to being called a dog, is it cos ur really one? True, I joined Nairaland today, because of people like u who talk like a running tap with a broken handle, obviously, the person who turned u on threw the remote into otamiri river. Next time, Think like someone with a conscience before opening ur mouth to talk trash, people like u would react strongly to all girls being called or stereotyped in a particular manner. That my sis is exactly what you did when u said all IMSU girls are dumb. Maybe u have hopped into an IMSU guy's car and he used u and dumped u after he discovered hour stupid and brainless u are, hence the reason for your anger. Don't worry baby, better guys are coming to take u out of ur frustration, only if u'd be sensible enough.
Lol,cry cry baby..chaii,see painment....From d way u sounded now,am very sure girls like you will fall easily for a guy with car,my dear what if I tell u I have my own ride,oops don't die,just teasing you,don't have a ride now...I have a friend that schools in imsu,she actually here with me and she's laughing, you know whyyyy babyyyy cos thats my normal way of yabbing imsu girls and she yabs my school as well whenever we playing.....But since you have decided to be their mouthpiece,keep it up,the lord is ur strength....In Eniola Badmus words.....Go Home,Earth is full...Loser
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Awesomefred32(m): 10:42am On Nov 22, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Yahoo boys . A1 Ritualist . A1

Meanwhile there are two imsu girls up there throwing banters cheesy They should create a thread .I'm loving the show

lol

2 Likes

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Fortunebae(f): 10:42am On Nov 22, 2018
Alexis11:

grin
You are really "bujebudanu".
Hope small go enter Fortunebae hand? cheesy
Hmmm, alexis dear what does it mean
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Ttipsy(f): 10:44am On Nov 22, 2018
elegantslayer:
Abegi,which Star imsu get.. I am a girl but am so sorry to say Imsu girls are dumb.fashion wise,they are good but just ask them a simple question and hear what the girl will vomit,dem no dey ever cook..when u get to imsu junction in the night,u will see more of their girls buying food than the guys...them no get levels at all,they hop into any car that stops them without knowing the guy oo..Na their English they kill me pass and they d way they speak through their noses to speak d rubbish dey surprise me..Some of they will be like I can't sch in nekede or futo cos its village and most of are base in the village with their parents..Very dumb girls
who is this one again? I bet you, you can't stand an average intelligent IMSU graduate. wtf. keep spilling trash

1 Like

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Fortunebae(f): 10:46am On Nov 22, 2018
elegantslayer:
Lol,cry cry baby..chaii,see painment....From d way u sounded now,am very sure girls like you will fall easily for a guy with car,my dear what if I tell u I have my own ride,oops don't die,just teasing you,don't have a ride now...I have a friend that schools in imsu,she actually here with me and she's laughing, you know whyyyy babyyyy cos thats my normal way of yabbing imsu girls and she yabs my school as well whenever we playing.....But since you have decided to be their mouthpiece,keep it up,the lord is ur strength....In Eniola Badmus words.....Go Home,Earth is full...Loser
Oooh, u'r in school, that's hard to believe cos u speak like a market woman, maybe ur studying Marketing in school

1 Like

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Alexis11: 10:47am On Nov 22, 2018
Fortunebae:

Hmmm, alexis dear what does it mean

Somebody that has enough money to spend and waste. cool

1 Like

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by elegantslayer(f): 10:49am On Nov 22, 2018
Ttipsy:
who is this one again? I bet you, you can't stand an average intelligent IMSU graduate. wtf. keep spilling trash
LOL
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Fortunebae(f): 10:50am On Nov 22, 2018
Alexis11:

Somebody that has enough money to spend and waste. cool
Lolz, ur crazy
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Awesomefred32(m): 10:50am On Nov 22, 2018
bujebudanu1:
How are you today.
I just sent you a pm

brostitute spotted
smileysmileysmiley
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by elegantslayer(f): 10:50am On Nov 22, 2018
Fortunebae:

Oooh, u'r in school, that's hard to believe cos u speak like a market woman, maybe ur studying Marketing in school
And are u better than a market woman,so marketing students in imsu don't speak well.... keep exposing yourself
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by elegantslayer(f): 10:51am On Nov 22, 2018
Fortunebae:

And are u better than a market woman,so marketing students in imsu don't speak well.... keep exposing yourself
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Gkemz: 10:51am On Nov 22, 2018
Could it be that she was infected with a deadly virus and she decided to end her life so as to free herself from the guilt, shame and misery of living with HIV but before doing such, she had to terminate the boyfriend who inflicted the disease on her.

Though it may sound weird and untrue but in this world, everything is possible.

2 Likes

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by elegantslayer(f): 10:52am On Nov 22, 2018
Fortunebae:

lalalalalalalalala.......I can't hear u......please am allergic to crazy.
You can't hear me and u quoted me....You are so dumb
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by bujebudanu1(m): 10:53am On Nov 22, 2018
Fortunebae:

sorry dear, am not fighting, am not taking her serious, am just having fun

We are one here oo.
I hope elegant Slayer is having fun too
Welcome to nairaland.btw I would love to have an imsu friend/ babe / friend to babe/fun partner.
I hope am making the right choice
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Alexis11: 10:54am On Nov 22, 2018
Fortunebae:

Lolz, ur crazy

Lol.... Na the guy na. I'm not bujebudanu. My own money is to spend on me and my family only. cool
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:54am On Nov 22, 2018
see fight.... Some girls get mouth ehn.... cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by bujebudanu1(m): 10:56am On Nov 22, 2018
Awesomefred32:

brostitute spotted
smileysmileysmiley

tongue
Imsu have beautiful and intelligent girls cheesy
I have been there and I know wassup.

1 Like

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Fortunebae(f): 10:57am On Nov 22, 2018
elegantslayer:
You can't hear me and u quoted me....You are so dumb
Wow, for someone that's not dumb, ur really really spending a lot of ur time quoting someone u see as dumb, my only concern is the person that let u out of ur leash, its not right leaving a rabid dog running around on its own, U better go and rest while I talk with people that have actually seen the four walls of a university.

2 Likes

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 22, 2018
IamD18:
IMSU. One of the worst universities I've ever seen in my life.

Nothing good dey ever dey dia head. Check all their graduates around you.
Mumu, 'cause you manage go futo and graduate with 3rd class, person no go hear word

1 Like

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by elegantslayer(f): 11:04am On Nov 22, 2018
Fortunebae:

Wow, for someone that's not dumb, ur really really spending a lot of ur time quoting someone u see as dumb, my only concern is the person that let u out of ur leash, its not right leaving a rabid dog running around on its own, U better go and rest while I talk with people that have actually seen the four walls of a university.
lol,and in ur mind your have seen the four walls of university... u better go and rewrite jamb...shey if prick enter ur mouth now,u go shut up...my dear go and get a life cos you don't have one...Even when I told u my imsu friend is Lol,u still crying over..Abeg am allergic to bullshit and stupid people....Mehn,this of fun,keep bringing it on babyyyyy
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Awesomefred32(m): 11:08am On Nov 22, 2018
bujebudanu1:

tongue Imsu have beautiful and intelligent girls cheesy I have been there and I know wassup.
next in line to be stabbed cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Awesomefred32(m): 11:11am On Nov 22, 2018
Ttipsy:

will you keep quiet? Opunu
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Fortunebae(f): 11:12am On Nov 22, 2018
elegantslayer:
lol,and in ur mind your have seen the four walls of university... u better go and rewrite jamb...shey if prick enter ur mouth now,u go shut up...my dear go and get a life cos you don't have one...Even when I told u my imsu friend is Lol,u still crying over..Abeg am allergic to bullshit and stupid people....Mehn,this of fun,keep bringing it on babyyyyy
So, ur friend is dumb I guess, since she's also in IMSU, and she can't be dumb alone, if not u would have left her since, shows the both of u are dumb, that's y u are still friends, also studies have shown that being sex starved can cause frustration for women, if not why will u just mention Prick all of a sudden, its obvious u need one hence ur frustration, look for someone to get u out of ur frustration.

1 Like

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Ttipsy(f): 11:16am On Nov 22, 2018
Awesomefred32:

will you keep quiet? Opunu
so you quoted me to type this?? the Amala you ate has over affected your brain Han

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos / Abia Armed Robber "Grave" Finally Goes To The Grave (Graphic Photos) / INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.