Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,874 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) (58783 Views)

Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph / Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" / Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Ttipsy(f): 11:18am On Nov 22, 2018
Colourich:
Mumu, 'cause you manage go futo and graduate with 3rd class, person no go hear word
don't mind the pig

1 Like

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by coolh3ad(m): 11:21am On Nov 22, 2018
9ja083:
May be the guy killed her when they both had a fight. how can a full fleashed man sit down and allow a girl to stab him? IMSU guys of all places! This is not the true story of this. There is more to it.

See you. This one happen for my area. Fear girl/lady/woman!

https://punchng.com/17-year-old-lagos-girl-stabs-boyfriend-to-death/
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by smileing: 11:22am On Nov 22, 2018
Divinehenrich:
It seems you have the details of this ugly incident.

I think so
too bad and painful
if only she knows how much pain she has caused now
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by elegantslayer(f): 11:29am On Nov 22, 2018
Fortunebae:

So, ur friend is dumb I guess, since she's also in IMSU, and she can't be dumb alone, if not u would have left her since, shows the both of u are dumb, that's y u are still friends, also studies have shown that being sex starved can cause frustration for women, if not why will u just mention Prick all of a sudden, its obvious u need one hence ur frustration, look for someone to get u out of ur frustration.
and u still quoting a dumb person,can u see that u really dumb
...You already crying because I mentioned prick,is that how eager you want it in your mouth...why the vexation now cos I mentioned prick.....Babes you so obsesse with me,u have been quoting me for aeons now..How irrelevant does ur life have to be....All these Siberian jargons cos of my quote, my dear the truth bites but I bite harder...You really need a dick in your mouth to shut up
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:37am On Nov 22, 2018
Firefire:

Effect of bad leadership.
so bad leadership made a student kill her lover and killed her own self? Wawu

1 Like

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Firefire(m): 11:45am On Nov 22, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
so bad leadership made a student kill her lover and killed her own self? Wawu
Failure of Mohomodu Buhary to fulfill his 2015 campaign promises
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:53am On Nov 22, 2018
Firefire:

Failure of Mohomodu Buhary to fulfill his 2015 campaign promises
promise to make girlfriends and wives to stop stabbing boyfriends and husbands in the privacy of hostels and homes? I don't understand.
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
SAI AtikuObi for better Nigeria
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Memyselfu2009(m): 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
Stupidity
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Seandisputed(m): 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
Fortunebae:

I could bet my liver that u've never really seen or been close to an IMSU girl, ur just saying all these based on what u've heard, stop stereotyping, everyone is not the same, and for your information, I cook. And pls, brush up on ur English, it can cause migraine, I had to crack my brain to understand your last sentence.
You don't "crack" your brain, thank me later

Though she sounds stupid, but you are trying to prove her right.

Guess you are an Imsu student while she's a Futo student

Case close, everybody go house.

2 Likes

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Ziggylady(f): 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
elegantslayer:
Abegi,which Star imsu get.. I am a girl but am so sorry to say Imsu girls are dumb.fashion wise,they are good but just ask them a simple question and hear what the girl will vomit,dem no dey ever cook..when u get to imsu junction in the night,u will see more of their girls buying food than the guys...them no get levels at all,they hop into any car that stops them without knowing the guy oo..Na their English they kill me pass and they d way they speak through their noses to speak d rubbish dey surprise me..Some of they will be like I can't sch in nekede or futo cos its village and most of are base in the village with their parents..Very dumb girls

You sound equally 'local' and dumb yourself..Kettle calling the pot black best describes you. undecided

Proudly UNIBEN graduate cool

2 Likes

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by darlenese(f): 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
Fortunebae:

I could bet my liver that u've never really seen or been close to an IMSU girl, ur just saying all these based on what u've heard, stop stereotyping, everyone is not the same, and for your information, I cook. And pls, brush up on ur English, it can cause migraine, I had to crack my brain to understand your last sentence.

rack, not crack.

5 Likes

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by EternalTruth: 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
IamD18:
IMSU. One of the worst universities I've ever seen in my life.

Nothing good dey ever dey dia head. Check all their graduates around you.
ColourRich is this true?
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by cheruv: 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
dionflex:

I pray the guy survives so the girl go die useless
1year pre degree
Gained admission final list
year1
year2
year3
go IT
come back
Defend IT
ASUU go strike
she no gree go
Now she don die
stupid girl
wasted her parents hard earn cash
Nwannem nwayọ kwa...
Ọ dịka ị chụbuole ya ọ jụ... Nke a ị gbọsịga ihe ndị a niile
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Megatrix: 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
Magalan:
If only she knew 5 years from now, she might see the boy and wonder how she ever dated such...

She is dead, how could she see him in five years time?
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by EternalTruth: 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
Ziggylady:

You sound equally 'local' and dumb yourself..Kettle calling the pot black best describes you. undecided

anybody can be a graduate on a faceless forum
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by cheruv: 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
Izuboy92:
OMG. This is not true. Jennifer this isn't true. This girl was my friend. She visited me with her sister and a friend of theirs. I havnt commented on this platform before but because of her, i have to. Please this girl was a good lady. Very decent and religious, down to earth. Her sister is in the same faculty with me. We are like family. Why did you do this Ms jennifer. I can't believe I'm typing R.I. P to you. VANITAS VANITATUM
Is the other friend a girl named "adaeze" or "comfort"?
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Magalan: 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
Megatrix:

She is dead, how could she see him in five years time?

"If she knew"
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by GOOOGLE504(m): 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2018
Magalan:
If only she knew 5 years from now, she might see the boy and wonder how she ever dated such...

on point..
at times u see ur ex and u begin to wonder if u were jazzed.. rip to d poor guy..

#beware of really jealous babes and d 'impatient ones'
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by elegantslayer(f): 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
Ziggylady:

You have been noticed, next person plssss
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by elegantslayer(f): 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
EternalTruth:
anybody can be a graduate on a faceless forum
You can say that again and again...
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by mgbadike81: 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
smileing:
ASUU is on strike and you refused to go home
Date a matured responsible dude No instead you chose a fellow immature student
wait till you are matured enough to handle a relationship you refused
it's really a pity

they both called it a quit and the guy decided to come and take the properties he bought for her which led to a heated argument. the girl over reacted to the saga and stabbed the dude. Fear of having killed someone made her take her own life

guess the boy wan form alpha male by demanding all he bought for her and the girl no gree loose entirely after all the knacking he gave the guy
painful for the family
it's a pity
R I P English.

1 Like

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2018
elegantslayer:
Abegi,which Star imsu get.. I am a girl but am so sorry to say Imsu girls are dumb.fashion wise,they are good but just ask them a simple question and hear what the girl will vomit,dem no dey ever cook..when u get to imsu junction in the night,u will see more of their girls buying food than the guys...them no get levels at all,they hop into any car that stops them without knowing the guy oo..Na their English they kill me pass and they d way they speak through their noses to speak d rubbish dey surprise me..Some of they will be like I can't sch in nekede or futo cos its village and most of are base in the village with their parents..Very dumb girls
You reek of dumbness.
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Kayceenaz(m): 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
IamD18:
IMSU. One of the worst universities I've ever seen in my life.

Nothing good dey ever dey dia head. Check all their graduates around you.
Your conclusion is hasty and a travesty. It paints you as a culprit of same accusation. There are still IMSU graduates in recent times who know their onions.
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by elegantslayer(f): 7:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
Colourich:
You reek of dumbness.
and who is this Nigmenog,introduce yourself plss....
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by elegantslayer(f): 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
Colourich:
You reek of dumbness.
and who is this Nigmenog,introduce yourself pls....
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
Fortunebae:

Nne, if you "crack" your brain, you'd die. You RACK your brain, not crack. Take note.

1 Like

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 23, 2018
elegantslayer:
and who is this Nigmenog,introduce yourself plss....
How about you face your hotel work?
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by elegantslayer(f): 8:39am On Nov 23, 2018
Colourich:
How about you face your hotel work?
And wats d big deal working in a hotel,you scamp...Baby you are yet to introduce yourself....
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by melaninpop: 9:03am On Nov 23, 2018
Magalan:

As in ehn........ embarassed
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by highpriestess: 11:34am On Nov 23, 2018
N0favors:
She looks like Highpriestess of Nairaland
angry angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra / Man Who Dresses As A Woman And Has Sex With Men Arrested In Benue State (Photo) / Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.