Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,242 members, 7,957,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) (59373 Views)

Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph / Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" / Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Fortunebae(f): 9:34am On Nov 22, 2018
elegantslayer:
and you actually quoted someone that needs to pad up her brain....God am so sorry,like I actually wasted mb cos of this nitwit..just brandish ur stupidity majestically.... don't quote me again...Udeme
Are u sure u know the meaning of brandish and majestically, I'm even surprised u used it correctly, maybe someone besides u spelt it for you and also told u d meaning, thank God for his mercies and autocorrect.

2 Likes

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by kingthreat(m): 9:39am On Nov 22, 2018
Magalan:
If only she knew 5 years from now, she might see the boy and wonder how she ever dated such...

Same with the guy. He would have wondered why he dated a mad female. May he survive, as for the stupid girl, she knows what she would get in the afterlife
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by adinoyi360: 9:40am On Nov 22, 2018
bitcoin215:
Everyday death death What is happening our dear country
blame jibril
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Fortunebae(f): 9:40am On Nov 22, 2018
[quote author=elegantslayer post=73196302]My dear I fart to make u smell better,and which level do u have..and did u just say giving a hen a scholarship, mehn I give up on u,u are truly an imsu babe.

[/quotU just made me laugh out loud on this one, I really shouldn't be talking to u, because u've just displayed ur childish side. God wey save u be say na today I just join Nairaland, I no wan get ban. Am an IMSU babe, through and through, if u want to die, u can die, I will come and dance on your grave and eat rice. Demented fellow, don't go and take ur meds before u enter d road, cos am sure even car chain wount be able to hold u down when u finally run mad.

1 Like

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Padolski(m): 9:46am On Nov 22, 2018
Oboy na true
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by elegantslayer(f): 9:47am On Nov 22, 2018
Fortunebae:

Are u sure u know the meaning of brandish and majestically, I'm even surprised u used it correctly, maybe someone besides u spelt it for you and also told u d meaning, thank God for his mercies and autocorrect.
You have just exposed yourself, so someone has been spelling for u and I guess that same person has been constructing ur sentences for u...well,I understand,its not easy as an imsu babe to read, write and comprehend....If Brandish and majestically sounds like a big word to u,babe u get problem and u need to see ur pastor..what about this word zvchtejhfsai,Lols dumb girl,she's trying to pronounce it.....
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:47am On Nov 22, 2018
Men can provoke ehh! U shud av shove d body in a gulley n snatch sorry i mean find another man!

1 Like

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Dforest(m): 9:51am On Nov 22, 2018
So sad.........Just going through her facebook wall, I discovered the girl is a quiet type with some christian attributes. I have nothing again to judge than to weep for her. My heart is so heavy with tears dropping! REST IN PERFECT PEACE!!

2 Likes

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by ItzChinnex(m): 9:52am On Nov 22, 2018
IamD18:
IMSU. One of the worst universities I've ever seen in my life.

Nothing good dey ever dey dia head. Check all their graduates around you.

You are very foolish. The type of you they dull scatter.
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:53am On Nov 22, 2018
planetx13:
"Animals in human skin"...... Why didn't she kill only herself since it's obvious she is frustrated

After, some of her fellow animals will start acting and talking as if relationship violence is carried out by only one sex....

I've always said it that the only reason women don't beat men is just because they can't ....

I pray the guy survives and learns his lesson of staying far away from these animals that exhibit violent tendencies

Ciao

E
y judging her like dat!

U men ar so wicked , i knw dat guy wl survive it

N d girls spirit wl come 4 her love,
Dnt break pples heart because we ladies nw knw hw 2 handle u pple except dat dis girl lacks experience
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Izuboy92(m): 9:53am On Nov 22, 2018
OMG. This is not true. Jennifer this isn't true. This girl was my friend. She visited me with her sister and a friend of theirs. I havnt commented on this platform before but because of her, i have to. Please this girl was a good lady. Very decent and religious, down to earth. Her sister is in the same faculty with me. We are like family. Why did you do this Ms jennifer. I can't believe I'm typing R.I. P to you. VANITAS VANITATUM

2 Likes

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Fortunebae(f): 9:53am On Nov 22, 2018
elegantslayer:
You have just exposed yourself, so someone has been spelling for u and I guess that same person has been constructing ur sentences for u...well,I understand,its not easy as an imsu babe to read, write and comprehend....If Brandish and majestically sounds like a big word to u,babe u get problem and u need to see ur pastor..what about this word zvchtejhfsai,Lols dumb girl,she's trying to pronounce it.....
Just don't forget to take ur meds, I care.

2 Likes

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by verifiablefacts: 9:54am On Nov 22, 2018
Christian590:
Agomuo Jennifer, a Computer Science Student of Imo State (IMSU) reportedly commits suicide after Stabbing her boyfriend.

God is the only one who knows the true cause of this alleged quarrel and fight between she and her rumored Engineering Student boyfriend that led to your death tonight as reported.

As at the time of the report, it is not known if the Boyfriend is still alive or dead but we can confirm that he is been given emergency as this time of the incident's report.

http://mognews.com/2018/11/22/imsu-student-commits-suicide-after-stabbing-her-boyfriend/

home training kosi,school training mba and religious? I think babu.
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by elegantslayer(f): 9:55am On Nov 22, 2018
[quote author=Fortunebae post=73196617][/quote]Please pretend like you have a functional brain,I can't believe that out of 500,000 sperm u were the fastest, am so disappointed,keep bleating like a goat,u better face ur life issues and stop writting gibberish..Been a nairalander for 5years nd this imsu babe is about to allow the mods ban me..All these jambito sef
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by okenwaa(m): 9:56am On Nov 22, 2018
wingmanII:

With this your poor English, are you sure you have seen any university at all.

Jesu!! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by AnalQueenluci: 9:57am On Nov 22, 2018
Hell yeah ! i have killed a man in d bush ,n buried him there...he broke my soul ,

Am in calaber come n get me
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by elegantslayer(f): 9:58am On Nov 22, 2018
Fortunebae:

Just don't forget to take ur meds, I care.
Have u taken yours,I care more than u do.....My friend udeme
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by ItzChinnex(m): 10:00am On Nov 22, 2018
elegantslayer:
Abegi,which Star imsu get.. I am a girl but am so sorry to say Imsu girls are dumb.the only thing they know how to do is fashion but just ask them a simple question and hear what the girl will vomit,dem no dey ever cook..when u get to imsu junction in the night,u will see more of their girls buying food there than the guys...them no get levels at all,they hop into any car that stops them without know the guy oo..Na their English they kill me pass and they d way they speak through their noses to speak d rubbish dey surprise me..Some of they will be like I can't sch in nekede or futo cos its village and most of are based in the village with their parents..Very dumb girls

This girl, were you trying to write in French? See how you're trashing IMSU girls for being dumb but with your English, methink you don't know the road to any University.

5 Likes

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Alexis11: 10:02am On Nov 22, 2018
Fortunebae:

I could bet my liver that u've never really seen or been close to an IMSU girl, ur just saying all these based on what u've heard, stop stereotyping, everyone is not the same, and for your information, I cook. And pls, brush up on ur English, it can cause migraine, I had to crack my brain to understand your last sentence.

Rack

1 Like

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 10:03am On Nov 22, 2018
smileing:
ASUU is on strike and you refused to go home
Date a matured responsible dude No instead you chose a fellow immature student
wait till you are matured enough to handle a relationship you refused
it's really a pity

they both called it a quit and the guy decided to come and take the properties he bought for her which led to a heated argument. the girl over reacted to the saga and stabbed the dude. Fear of having killed someone made her take her own life

guess the boy wan form alpha male by demanding all he bought for her and the girl no gree loose entirely after all the knacking he gave the guy
painful for the family
it's a pity

Wow
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Fortunebae(f): 10:06am On Nov 22, 2018
elegantslayer:
Please pretend like you have a functional brain,I can't believe that out of 500,000 sperm u were the fastest, am so disappointed,keep bleating like a goat,u better face ur life issues and stop writting gibberish..Been a nairalander for 5years nd this imsu babe is about to allow the mods ban me..All these jambito sef
Lolz, pls, whoevever let loose your leash should quickly come get you, I don't like the sound of ur barking, who let this dog out, pls come and get her back into her cage, she's disturbing the neighbourhood with her noisy barking, av told u, am an IMSU student, proud of it, if e pain u, join her and take poison, its still remaining. And FYI, am not a jambito. Say what u know
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by elegantslayer(f): 10:06am On Nov 22, 2018
ItzChinnex:

This girl, were you trying to write in French? See how you're trashing IMSU girls for being dumb but with your English, methink you don't know the road to any University.
Go back and read it again since u are so perfact that u don't make mistakes
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by elegantslayer(f): 10:06am On Nov 22, 2018
ItzChinnex:

Go back and read it again since u are so perfact that u don't make mistakes
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by 9ja083: 10:09am On Nov 22, 2018
May be the guy killed her when they both had a fight. how can a full fleashed man sit down and allow a girl to stab him? IMSU guys of all places! This is not the true story of this. There is more to it.
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Fortunebae(f): 10:09am On Nov 22, 2018
Alexis11:

Rack

My dear Alexis, thanks for ur correction, shows u actually saw the four walls of a university, but I know what I typed, BTW, u're also wrong. Thanks anyway.
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Alexis11: 10:11am On Nov 22, 2018
Izuboy92:
OMG. This is not true. Jennifer this isn't true. This girl was my friend. She visited me with her sister and a friend of theirs. I havnt commented on this platform before but because of her, i have to. Please this girl was a good lady. Very decent and religious, down to earth. Her sister is in the same faculty with me. We are like family. Why did you do this Ms jennifer. I can't believe I'm typing R.I. P to you. VANITAS VANITATUM

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Alexis11: 10:12am On Nov 22, 2018
Izuboy92:

First love syndrome cool
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Alexis11: 10:13am On Nov 22, 2018
Fortunebae:

My dear Alexis, thanks for ur correction, shows u actually saw the four walls of a university, but I know what I typed, BTW, u're also wrong. Thanks anyway.

Alright then.

1 Like

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by elegantslayer(f): 10:18am On Nov 22, 2018
Fortunebae:

Lolz, pls, whoevever let loose your leash should quickly come get you, I don't like the sound of ur barking, who let this dog out, pls come and get her back into her cage, she's disturbing the neighbourhood with her noisy barking, av told u, am an IMSU student, proud of it, if e pain u, join her and take poison, its still remaining. And FYI, am not a jambito. Say what u know
Look at this poorest excuse for a human o.Abortion needs to be legalise because of you cos you just a wasted sperm,like how did u come into existence out of 500,000 sperm.if u can make it to this,I wonder what the remaining 499999 would have looked like....My dear u disturbing big sis o...and u just join nairaland today,so u wan use me shine...Pls go and look for Nwaamikpe,he's one of the popular guys on nairaland, he will help ur ministry....LOSER
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by bujebudanu1(m): 10:20am On Nov 22, 2018
Awesomefred32:

nothing good will ever come out of imo state

1. U better steal than to smoke weed said by So called imo state Governor Okorocha

2. Marriage list costly

3. Ashawo (prostitution) A1

let me continue listening to my dear music AKA ft Kiddominant(FELA IN VERSACE)

Yahoo boys . A1
Ritualist . A1

Meanwhile there are two imsu girls up there throwing banters cheesy
They should create a thread .I'm loving the show

1 Like

Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Ttipsy(f): 10:26am On Nov 22, 2018
IamD18:
IMSU. One of the worst universities I've ever seen in my life.

Nothing good dey ever dey dia head. Check all their graduates around you.
which one you go.
wht has IMSU got to do with this? you syco
Re: Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) by Fortunebae(f): 10:27am On Nov 22, 2018
elegantslayer:
Look at this poorest excuse for a human o.Abortion needs to be legalise because of you cos you just a wasted sperm,like how did u come into existence out of 500,000 sperm.if u can make it to this,I wonder what the remaining 499999 would have looked like....My dear u disturbing big sis o...and u just join nairaland today,so u wan use me shine...Pls go and look for Nwaamikpe,he's one of the popular guys on nairaland, he will help ur ministry....LOSER
y are u reacting so strongly to being called a dog, is it cos ur really one? True, I joined Nairaland today, because of people like u who talk like a running tap with a broken handle, obviously, the person who turned u on threw the remote into otamiri river. Next time, Think like someone with a conscience before opening ur mouth to talk trash, people like u would react strongly to all girls being called or stereotyped in a particular manner. That my sis is exactly what you did when u said all IMSU girls are dumb. Maybe u have hopped into an IMSU guy's car and he used u and dumped u after he discovered hour stupid and brainless u are, hence the reason for your anger. Don't worry baby, better guys are coming to take u out of ur frustration, only if u'd be sensible enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic) / I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa / EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.